PDA

View Full Version : [A] My Comics! Please check it out! =)

kawaiileena
08-11-2005, 09:55 AM
:) Hi! Well, to tell you, I was wondering if I can make a webcomic hosted by comicgenesis.com, but I want to ask for your opinions first. I have two samples of my series here and am wondering...

Do you think it's worth it??

In advance, Thanks! Oh yeah, by the way, please don't mind the Japanese title. I switched Hiragana to Katakana... :)

T-MaN
08-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey! Where is the rest? I wanted to read on but there were no other strips. :( Please do continue, for I think it is well worth it. You have a pretty interesting start. :)

Vyk
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Ah kids in love... How cute! ^_^

VoodooChild
08-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Ye I really like those, was confusing at start with all the names, wasnt sure who was who, but then I figured it out and read over it again :) Post some more please! :D

blackchocobo9999
08-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Colour them in as well, it'd make it 2x better

crashNUMBERS
08-11-2005, 04:10 PM
I like it!! Very much!! The pictures are so bright and artistic (I mean a bright look as in smart not colorful) Very emotional!! I really like it!! You should put it up...

black orb
08-11-2005, 04:42 PM
>>> Try to ink your draws, that way your comic will look much better.

FallenSilence
08-11-2005, 06:08 PM
I like it. Your style is great.

Rengori
08-11-2005, 06:22 PM
I usually say throw emo away, but this one isn't the same as the rest, so keep going!

kawaiileena
08-17-2005, 06:59 AM
Thank you! Here's the third page! I'm actually having troubles publishing them, but I can get it soon enough. Here. =)

Rengori
08-17-2005, 02:31 PM
I know someone named Takeru. Nice job.

crashNUMBERS
08-18-2005, 04:11 PM
*Gets hyped up for next issue*

kikimm
08-18-2005, 06:13 PM
I really like the way it's drawn; I wasn't expecting it to be so nice. But yeah, really nice job, more please, the usual. =D

:D

Momiji
08-18-2005, 06:28 PM
If only I had your artistic talent..... keep it up!

Kami
08-19-2005, 12:52 AM
yeah. like black orb suggested, inking would be a great idea to make your comic look better. pretty good. just get someone to fix the grammar and add tones to it; then it'll be really great.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
08-19-2005, 07:24 AM
ang galeng mo! :D

its awesome! :D

kawaiileena
08-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Thank you for the comments. I'll try to color and ink it. And The fourth page! Yeppers, I'll scan it soon. Hey, ETERNAL FANTASY, are you a filipino? And thanks for the comment! ^_^

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Thank you for the comments. I'll try to color and ink it. And The fourth page! Yeppers, I'll scan it soon. Hey, ETERNAL FANTASY, are you a filipino? And thanks for the comment! ^_^

Indeed i am! Seriously though you got talent so keep working at it!

Rengori
08-29-2005, 12:14 AM
Are we going to see anymore?

asukaevaunit02
08-29-2005, 02:28 AM
great comics, u got heaops of tallent. i now envy u i tried to make a comic didnt quite work i really enjoy looking at ur work inspirational stuff keep on goin ur great

kawaiileena
08-29-2005, 03:44 AM
Are we going to see anymore?
Of course you will, it's just that my friend borrowed the fourth page for a while. She says my comics are so great she's willing to let her friends see it. I'm currently bugging her to give it back to me. Maybe next next week?? ^.^

great comics, u got heaops of tallent. i now envy u i tried to make a comic didnt quite work i really enjoy looking at ur work inspirational stuff keep on goin ur great
Aw!! thanks, but you can be a great cartoonist, too, if you believe in yourself and if you keep trying. ^.^

Rengori
08-29-2005, 04:08 AM
Aw!! thanks, but you can be a great cartoonist, too, if you believe in yourself and if you keep trying. ^.^
You've got the perfect attitude to be a voice actor for any female lead in an anime. (i'm not making fun of you, I'm serious) :D

kawaiileena
08-29-2005, 11:14 AM
You've got the perfect attitude to be a voice actor for any female lead in an anime. (i'm not making fun of you, I'm serious) :D
:eek: Really? Why so??

Rengori
08-29-2005, 01:26 PM
:eek: Really? Why so??
I've never met someone who uses 'believe in yourself and keep trying.'

Shimeng
08-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Kawaiileena, great manga!
The picture flow is constant and the characters seam well composed and natural. I love it lots!
After reading the third page I just wanned more. Keep up the good work.

Shlup
08-29-2005, 10:11 PM
I like the story so far. Looks more like a pre-sketch than a manga though. You should clean it up in Photoshop, make it look all official, get a manga font, and make a website for it. I'd read.

kawaiileena
08-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Kawaiileena, great manga!
The picture flow is constant and the characters seam well composed and natural. I love it lots!
After reading the third page I just wanned more. Keep up the good work.
Thank you!! Wai!! I'll get the fourth page soon... my friend just borrowed it and still not giving it back to me! Oh well, I'll wait. Thank you!

I like the story so far. Looks more like a pre-sketch than a manga though. You should clean it up in Photoshop, make it look all official, get a manga font, and make a website for it. I'd read.

Thank you for liking it, though I also don't say it is a manga, too, just a sketch which I grew fond of... heheh..

Photoshop? Clean it up? Yeah, that would be a good idea, if I only knew how... ^.^;; And about the website... I already have a website of it, but it sucks... -.- It doesn't show the comic... too bad, though...

I've never met someone who uses 'believe in yourself and keep trying.'

o.o Really?? You've never met someone before... weird, but thanks.. !!

Laugh at face of Danger
09-01-2005, 05:10 PM
wheres page four?! :whimper:

Rengori
09-01-2005, 10:29 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this... but I actually don't have a problem with emo manga now.

Crystal Tears
09-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Rengori, I'm glad you could come to accept that! ^_^;; Your drawings are very good, and the concept is very nice. Continue to post your work, it's fabulous!

~*Crystal

Kamiko
09-01-2005, 10:53 PM
It's very good, but is Takeru's sudden forgetfulness caused by growing up or... something else?? :fpexdee:
Get more soon, it's very good!

kawaiileena
09-02-2005, 10:22 AM
It's very good, but is Takeru's sudden forgetfulness caused by growing up or... something else?? :fpexdee:
Get more soon, it's very good!
Thank you, but to answer your question, no, it's not the growing up development. He still remembers Aya and Kairi, it's just that, he is already too engrossed of hanging with the popular kids that he is trying to ignore them (Aya and Kairi) to be more popular and have a better reputation.

Thank you! Though I'm not sure that answers your question, though! ^.^

Rengori, I'm glad you could come to accept that! ^_^;; Your drawings are very good, and the concept is very nice. Continue to post your work, it's fabulous!

Thank you! I will continue on, if my friend will just give it back to me!! It's been a week and she is still borrowing it! :cry:

wheres page four?!

The page four will come on soon... my friend is still not giving it back to me, so I can't finish it. It's halfway finished, but if she gives it back to me this week, I can post it next week or sooner (or later)... ^.^

asukaevaunit02
09-15-2005, 06:03 AM
when can we see pg 4?

TifaLockhart7
11-20-2005, 03:55 PM
I LOVE the way you draw, kawaiileena!!!!