PDA

View Full Version : Going out Trips!

Yuna Braska 19
08-12-2005, 05:52 AM
I wanna know who likes to go to San Diego or LA?
Something
I like it San Diego so pretty***

Hawkeye
08-12-2005, 05:53 AM
I for one cannot stand Sand Diego or LA. Both places are disgusting. Its definetly somewhere I would NOT want to live

kikimm
08-12-2005, 06:13 AM
L.A. is nice if you stay away from certain areas, but it's definitley not my favorite place in the world.

When I went to San Diego, this year, I liked it...I think. For some reason, I don't remember at all what I did, though. Sea World was fun. =D

:D

Mitch
08-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Go to Napier instead

-N-
08-13-2005, 12:22 AM
I lived in San Diego for two years and it was pretty nice. The beach was close and the weather was nice year-round.

Tama2
08-13-2005, 12:27 AM
I like SD. It's like chewing air out there though. I'm use to dry climate.

Miriel
08-13-2005, 03:13 AM
I for one cannot stand Sand Diego or LA. Both places are disgusting. Its definetly somewhere I would NOT want to live

How on earth can you call San Diego disgusting? It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.

And Los Angeles is my home, if you can't see the beauty in the city that's your own fault for not looking hard enough. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the world.

Yamaneko
08-13-2005, 03:15 AM
LA is a big dump filled with phonies.

Miriel
08-13-2005, 03:16 AM
:mad2:

Shoeberto
08-13-2005, 04:17 AM
I like to, uh...go to Troy. There's an EB there. Same with Richmond, but there's a Hastings there, too. If I really want a big trip, Dayton has a lot of good computer stores.

There's just so much to do in Ohio!

sparkie
08-13-2005, 03:49 PM
I couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the world
Then you probably haven't.

San Diego and LA are great, I like the palm trees! ^_^ But I wouldn't live there... I love me rain.

Chris
08-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Well, of the two places San Diego has more charm.

G SpOtZ
08-14-2005, 06:01 AM
I couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the world
Then you probably haven't.

San Diego and LA are great, I like the palm trees! ^_^ But I wouldn't live there... I love me rain.
i'm in hawaii right now. i have a house here, and i'll be moving here by next summer i think. lots of palm trees, and lots of gentle squalls. LOTS of gentle squalls. so much as i would barely call them squalls anymore. but when it's sunny it's really really nice ^_^ lots of tide pools, beaches here and there, surfing, it's great. better than SD and LA any day.

and i think LA is a little more dirty and polluted but san diego i hear is way nicer.

EDIT: i'm on the hilo side of the Big Island, but more specifically, a small place called Puna. more squalls here than any other part, i'm right by an area called kapoho which it doesn't rain as much and ur closer to the ocean.

Mahal Kita
08-14-2005, 06:12 AM
I miss San Diego. I wanna visit the zoo again.

I'd like to visit LA again. Chinatown, to be exact.