PDA

View Full Version : A new rmxp project of myne, comes in to flavours.

Markus. D
08-12-2005, 12:55 PM
The Asperous: 4 forms (assasins/mages versions)
Im going to make 2 versions of this ill first make the Assassins one.

Title: The Asperous: 4 forms (Assassin’s version)
Genre: Role Play/Action/Epic.
Rated: who cares.

Where it begins: You are a nothing... a visitor if you must.
You arrive on the island of Nigeb with no apparent reason of your leaving home.
You come upon 2 doors, the left one being closed you stroll through the right.
You come upon a forest; its dark, gloomy and you can hear noises rustling in the bushes (possibly others that have came upon the same fate).

(Actual game plot pending... i want it to be right this time)

Short beginners Tutorial:
1. Choose a gender.
2. Choose a character graphic.
3. Choose a stat to excel in.
4. Arrive on the beginner island.
5. Train till your hearts content (recommended you don’t go over lvl 10... keep reading)
6. Talk to the Nigeb Master (if you haven’t figured it out... read Negib backward) and pay him 1000 gold for him to teleport you to Darkforth island.
7. Talk to some of the NPCs there to find out a little information about people and places.
8. Go to the city/village/shrine that has the job giver of whatever profession you want to take up (Keep reading for more info).
9. Explore a little... take up some of the NPC missions... or Join a guild (2 choices, plot related/when the story begins).
10. (lots of other things to do )

Beginners Job descriptions:
Snipe: Take up a gun and destroy monsters with Awesome accuracy, they have high dex and agl.

Starting skills for Snipe (learned once you get the snipe job):
1. Tempt Dexterity - temporarily heighten your senses and have a better chance of hitting your target.
2. Poisoned gun powder - Give your target a quick pump of poisonous pain, it doesn’t last to long as you are just in your beginner stages (no damage from the hit... only status invoking).
3. Conjured bullet - Summon a bullet by magical means, does water damage.
4. Scatter - Summon a temporary attachment that will allow your gun to shoot at all targets at once.

Advancement paths:
1. Quick Rapido - Take the roll in battle of destroying your enemies targets one by one, but quickly and without miss.
2. Arcane Rapido - Enchant your bullets by casting various spells on them, help your party by shooting them with healing bullets... or lower your enemies morale via anti-bullets and elemental gun powder.

Snipe Final Classes:
1. Quick Fatal: The uberist of the snipe class, you have very little to worry about enemy wise, deal petrifaction and other deadly statuses that will have your enemies running for there live… due to this Quick Fatals don’t gain much exp unless they take there target down in one go.
2. Arcane Fatal: You can use the most potent of bullets/guns at ease and will have no trouble taking down airborne creatures.

Silent Claw: Pick up your attachable claws and ready your ninja stars because you are on your way to becoming a shadow of the night sky, Silent Claws have low strength but max it out real quick, they are the fastest type of job class in the game.

Starting Skills for Silent Claw:
1. Triple Strike – Strike your enemy 3 times dealing massive damage for your rank.
2. Slowing Claw – Tire out your enemy by absorbing some of there blood into your claw, they will temporarily be fatigued until they replenish there blood (no damage done with attack)
3. Prayer of Aid – Pray to the heavens and they shall help you by doing weak fire damage to all enemies.

Advancement Paths (Final classes):
1. Shadow Dancer: Battle by means of using your surrounding shadows.
Deal low success death strikes to any of your foes while withering down others.
2. Dark Sky: These people are dark mages, cunning, witty, smart and good with magic and melee weapons.
3. Extremist: Very Adept at Claw weapons and can use special shields that a pure melee class cannot, they have extremely low hp and extremely low mp, you’ll need to heal/recover them on a usual daily basis.

There will be 4 starting classes in the end but only 2 in the demo, sorry.

More info posts to come in soon.

tell me what you think, what can i improve on, any suggestions on gameplay.

ps: ill try make the classes as balanced as i can.
and the plot tolerable.
it will also be made by rpg maker.

this thread is also on charas forum.

heres a screen of the male character choosing area.

Markus. D
08-13-2005, 06:12 AM
UPDATE!!!: Awww :) thanks for all the feedback.

I'm not 100% certain if I'll be using a CBS and a CMS.

alls i do know is that there will be team attacks (through a script)
you will be able to manage your current party as such blah blah blah happy days blah.

heres a bad quality version of my title music cut to loop perfectly (in wav form... not in mp3 cuz that wont loop in the end.).

ps: heres a little game... what final fantasy is this music clippet from? (its been altered to sound like its going through your skull.)