PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else...

Jimsour
08-12-2005, 12:58 PM
..ever use the summon Titan?

As far as I've seen, it's almost completely useless, and the most useless summon in the game. It hits for balls all HP and only hits ground enemies :rolleyes2

Any other useless summons you can think off?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
I got a lot of use out of all of them.

KuRt
08-12-2005, 01:26 PM
I practically never use summons :eek:

Dreddz
08-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Titan was probably one of the less useful ones ( it being with Leavthin ( spelling ) ) but all the others are good, Alexander and KOTRT and bahumat ZERO are all good...

Cloud Lionheart
08-12-2005, 05:32 PM
I hardly use summons just attcaking does more with 4x cut (taking of almost120,000) with your three ppl, but i think its cool that on ff7, the amount of summons there is, so there is going to be some worse ones, for when you first start out... it just gives that feeling of 100% having them all... oh and by the way hades has got to be one of the best sommon vids. but worst has to be fat chocobo, man thats anoying!!!

Yoko-sama
08-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Yeah when I first got him I used him, and hes probably still on one of my characters^^Ill him on someone hes affective against.

princevodlac
08-12-2005, 07:42 PM
I didnt ever use summons.. took to long for them to end...so I just 4x cutt...but like i know it takes some of the competition out of the game but as soon as your able to get the highwind i got a gold choccoboo which was quick....so I got kotr even before i prought people such as prodclod....i know its wrong cause it kills them in one hit....but thats what I Did....but when fighiting regular enimies i usually just use attacks...but bosses are just so boring to fight to me....

Mercen-X
08-13-2005, 02:36 AM
Choco/Mog looked kinda lame as did Fat Chocobo. Titan does a lot of damage to the right enemies though.
...but bosses are just so boring to fight to me....
Wouldn't be saying that without you're special little materias. Seriously, you people who find the boss battles boring are the masters of your own perpetual boredom. If you want a challenge, then make it a challenge for yourself. Don't equip things you know will make the battle easy to win. Ditch the items that require no strategy. It's your own fault if you're bored by this awesome game.

iluvtetsuya
08-13-2005, 03:30 AM
i use titan! he's awesome! i haven't beaten the game or anywhere near it but titan is coolies!i luvs my summonz!

G SpOtZ
08-13-2005, 06:08 AM
i never used titan, i just wanted to get him jsut to have all the summon materia. and i actually used choco/mog summon earlier in the game because it caused paralysis or whatever you wanna call it and i used it tons against Lost Number (the enemy before you get vincent when you open the safe) and it proved to be really useful, even if it wasnt' that strong. if i ran out of mp or turns to use choco/mog i would use aeris' seal evil which is the same except causes silence and it doesn't do damage i dont' think...

Slade
08-13-2005, 07:01 AM
I didnt use him much but i used him more than Chocomog. But i dont use summons much anyhow

Rengori
08-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Wouldn't be saying that without you're special little materias. Seriously, you people who find the boss battles boring are the masters of your own perpetual boredom. If you want a challenge, then make it a challenge for yourself. Don't equip things you know will make the battle easy to win. Ditch the items that require no strategy. It's your own fault if you're bored by this awesome game.
You speak the truth. That goes for anyone who found Sephiroth easy. I mean, getting past Bizzaro Sephy is hard enough, and then you go in with about 2000 HP and suddenly you're a mini stoned poisoned toad and then, to make things worse, there's a giant Supernova headed towards your face.