PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just HATE it?

Fujiko
08-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Don't you just hate it when you have your day off and want to sleep for as long as you like, and then something or someone just HAS to wake you up TOO early in the morning?

Be it noise from outside that your eardrums can't ignore cause you have to have your window open from nightfall till daylight ('cause it's too hot to even fall asleep at night without the window open), or some lousy neighbour who wakes up at 5 o'clock on a perfect Sunday and feel like he has to, just HAS to wreck everyone's comfort, and thinks only of his own convenience.

Just DUMP the TRASH in the BIN! Tche :p

Am I alone on this?

Meat Puppet
08-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I suppose it'd be pretty cool if someone woke me up to give me a large amount of cash for free. (e.g. $amillion +)

edit: cool I posted before leeza :smash:

Leeza
08-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Usually. Just because it's a rude awakening.

I took today off and was planning on sleeping in a bit, but I was still up at my usual time of 6:40 a.m. That's okay though 'cause mornings are one of the best parts of the day.

Jimsour
08-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Rarely. Some days this summer I haven't woken up to 4pm.

Boosk
08-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Im usually the one who does the wakeing :P I always wake up early which I like because I can take advantage of a full day by doing lots of things I like :D Like pie.

Kagga :love:

Primus Inter Pares
08-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Tell me about it, anything before 11 AM should not be allowed, but alas, there's school to attend and forums to spam...

Fujiko
08-12-2005, 04:35 PM
I wake up rather early too but not on sundays and other random vacation days. Hn.

T-MaN
08-12-2005, 04:50 PM
I wake up near 7:30 a.m. no matter what day of the week it is (without an alarm clock). I've become accustomed to waking up at that time so much that it happens automatically.

Marshall Banana
08-12-2005, 05:06 PM
I hate being woke up period. I get cranky easily when it comes to sleep.
On some days if I'm woke up too early I'll be borderline homocidal for the rest of the day.

But if I'm left alone I tend to wake up early anyways...depending on what time I went to sleep the previous night/morning.

Rainecloud
08-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I just hate it.

Destai
08-12-2005, 09:06 PM
The phone normally wakes me up when Im sleeping in at around 11.00. I really hate the phone right then. Sometimes I dont answer because its there for my convienience. Its usually my mom asking me to hang out the clothes and asking what time I woke up at.

Sephex
08-12-2005, 10:33 PM
I hate sleeping over at my girlfriend's house sometimes because they have four dogs, fourteen bird, and a REAL LOUD four year old who screams all the time. Good luck sleeping past 9:30am there (I've only done that once, and it's when I shouldn't have overslept!).

Denmark
08-12-2005, 11:20 PM
it's too hot to sleep in past 9:30 here usually this summer. I am sad because of it. :(

Spammerman
08-12-2005, 11:27 PM
I just turn on the air conditioner and close my door. Then go to sleep.

Chris
08-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Those damn birds are always making noises outside my window.

Zeldy
08-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Some mornings when im semi-awake but trying to get back to sleep the birds put a stop to that.

But one weekend at like.. 10am on sunday my next door neighbour stared blasting Keane.. and i hate keane..

Kirobaito
08-12-2005, 11:31 PM
How weird. Every day for me is sleep-in day, but this was the last real one I'll be able to do before school starts, and my mom woke me up at 8:30 to discuss my schedule for school, the doorbell rang twice, and I got about 10 phone calls before noon. It really annoyed me.

Jebus
08-13-2005, 12:42 AM
I just hate waking up in general.

sparkie
08-13-2005, 04:11 PM
I just hate waking up in general.
Amen, Jebus.

Silmaril
08-14-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm forced to wake up extra early everyday coz my sister uses the bathroom that connects to my room. She flounces into my room, bangs open the doors, rattles the bottles, drenches the bathroom etc etc. :mad2: She's a big noise maker. She doesn't even sleep noislessly (coz she insists on mumbling)

Giga Guess
08-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Usually. Just because it's a rude awakening.

I took today off and was planning on sleeping in a bit, but I was still up at my usual time of 6:40 a.m. That's okay though 'cause mornings are one of the best parts of the day.

Only if I have a gallon of coffee in me.....-_-

I hate that, but it seems to be a fact of life, so....meh.

Dreddz
08-14-2005, 06:04 PM
I hate life all together, so these things just flow past...

Polyonymous
08-14-2005, 06:15 PM
That's okay though 'cause mornings are one of the best parts of the day.

I think so too. When I lived in Montana, there was this dog right outside my window that would bark almost all day (at least it seemed that way). It would always wake me up really early in the morning, but I was young then and when you're young you naturally get tired earlier and wake up earlier. I wish I had the motivation to wake up early, now the only time I'm awake early in the morning is when I'm going to school, no time to enjoy the day then, or I've stayed up all night.

Nothing really wakes me up, I wake up normally at the same time everyday, it doesn't matter what noise is around me. I guess I'm a deep sleeper or something, though I don't really think I am... err somethin...

udsuna
08-14-2005, 10:46 PM
I work graveyard shift, and it isn't "sleeping in" that I'm worried about losing. It's the fact that people won't LET ME SLEEP WHEN I HAVE TO WORK!!!! Seriously, why can't people realize that noon is to me like 3am is to them? That bothers me. I'd take rude awakenings every day I don't have work, if they'd just let me sleep when I do need it. :cry: :mad: :cry:

Jess
08-14-2005, 11:10 PM
"JESS!? ARE YOU AWAKE?"

I am now, asshole.

Chibi Angel
08-14-2005, 11:17 PM
I have five little sisters who don't let me sleep in ever.

Luc
08-15-2005, 12:26 AM
Yes, I really hate it.

Slade
08-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Don't you just HATE it?

Not really. I dont mind. Actually im thankfull. I hate sleeping in too long cos before you know it, half the days down the drain. The latest i like to sleep into is 10. Any later than that and i get pissed off for waisting half the day. So if someone wakes me at seven or whatever, good on them.