PDA

View Full Version : plz help me

jloslave
08-12-2005, 09:09 PM
hi friends im new on site.and im a crayz for final fantasy.but i have a problem.i cant find any summons.i didnt catch ramuh.and im on lifa tree i cant defeated stupd tree.i havent got phoenix and eiko summons and garnet summons my game is japanese and i cant understand anything plz help me plz :cry:

Karl
08-12-2005, 09:16 PM
well if u cant understand japanese u should prolly get an american version, but as for the summons, after u get the chance to get ramuh the items become very common, many monsters will start dropping them, for phoenix, u just equip eiko with a phoenix pinion, u can find those as early as when u first use viv in alexandra, other than that im not sure, u get laviathan soon after the lifa tree, u get bahamut soon after the lifa tree also, u can buy odin's thing from the auction house in treno (dark matter), and u can synth for all of the gems at some synth shop, forgot which town, but u can make it at that town or when u get to hades in memoria

jloslave
08-12-2005, 09:35 PM
i cant understand phoenix pinnion must be on my items.or where plz help me

eestlinc
08-12-2005, 11:17 PM
you equip eiko with the phoenix pinion as an accessory and she will learn Phoenix.

How can you not catch Ramuh? Don't you learn him automatically as part of the plot?

Chris
08-12-2005, 11:28 PM
you equip eiko with the phoenix pinion as an accessory and she will learn Phoenix.

How can you not catch Ramuh? Don't you learn him automatically as part of the plot?
Yes, you do. OBVIOUSLY LIES.

jloslave
08-13-2005, 08:53 PM
ok thank u i weill try.but i change with other equipment.so phoenix will go ?i cant understand about ramuh.my gam4e is japanese version.and i didnt do true

karlabaines
08-13-2005, 09:10 PM
How do you get bahamut ive got phoneinex atmos shiva ifrit ramuh fenrir and carbuncle oh and odin.

jloslave
08-13-2005, 09:23 PM
i havent got any summonsi have only leviathan.im on disc 3 and i dont know how i can i get other.

Karl
08-13-2005, 09:30 PM
u get bahamnut from the "garnet" stone that u get automatically when dagger becomes queen

and u can miss ramuh if u just leave pinicle rocks or w/e without finding any incarnations of him

jloslave
08-13-2005, 09:31 PM
which summons on disc 3

Karl
08-13-2005, 09:35 PM
u can get every summon on disk 3 for garnet "dagger" except ark

Pouring Rain
08-13-2005, 09:37 PM
I think I have every summon execpt Odin. Um, whats with the Odin's Sword ability for Garnet? Odin never comes out! Cann you tell me what the point of that is?

Polyonymous
08-13-2005, 11:16 PM
An easy way to beat the "stupid tree" is to throw a pheonix down on it. But your game is japanese, so just start thowing items at it. It will be one of the first items on the list since it is a restorative item. About the summons... if you look in your items list, the pheonix pinion should have a symbol next to it that looks like a feather. Now, all you have to do is match the characters of one of the feather items with the characters of one of your add on items in the equip list. I'm not sure what the symbols for the other summon items are, they might just be a stone.

Medi
08-13-2005, 11:28 PM
I think I have every summon execpt Odin. Um, whats with the Odin's Sword ability for Garnet? Odin never comes out! Cann you tell me what the point of that is?

The effect of the Odin's Sword ability is that when you summon Odin, and he doesn't KO anybody he will do non-elemental damage instead.

G SpOtZ
08-14-2005, 12:54 AM

The effect of the Odin's Sword ability is that when you summon Odin, and he doesn't KO anybody he will do non-elemental damage instead.
good to know.

jloslave
08-14-2005, 01:30 PM
thank u for every thing friends thank u

Pouring Rain
08-26-2005, 12:38 AM

good to know.
I got the ability AFTER Odin was taken away and the thing says, "Summons Odin". So where is he?

FallenSilence
08-26-2005, 09:38 AM
How did Odin get taken away? As far as I'm aware, you can always summon him as long as you have Dark Matter equipped. Maybe you should check that. Once the abaility is fully learned (the gauge turns red with stars on) you can summon him without the Dark matter equipped.

Mr.Cal
08-29-2005, 03:01 PM
I suppose if you spend about 15 hours fighting early enemies before Garnet's eidolon powers are extracted by Zorn and Thorn you can summon Odin once you've jacked your MP past 200 or whatever... But what's the point if you're battling lvl. 10 enemies?