PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Pokemon Ruby!!!!!

Lord Xehanort
08-13-2005, 02:40 AM
Okay... the game was simple, and the Elite Four was beaten (narrowly). My real problem is Battle Tower. I have no problems with most creatures, but two in particular screw my team: Walrein and MILOTIC. Walrein just uses Blizzard and hits EVERY TIME, which kills two of my three pokemon instantly. Then, Milotic just Double Teams until I can't hit it, then Recovers any damage I do, then Surfs me away. It's shjameful to be beaten like this, but the damn game cheats. I use Salamence, Flygon, and Metagross.

omnitarian
08-13-2005, 05:17 AM
Heh. The first time I played through battle tower, I lost on the 100th trainer. His Weezing used a surprise explosion attack, and it completely screwed up my team. One battle away from the Gold plaque or whatever. It was depressing. I've never come close since...

BizzerocitY
08-13-2005, 06:05 AM
Get a hazer out there who can haze the Double Team away, also since most Hazers are Water/Ice Blizzard should be no problem. Vaporeon comes to mind, but so does Crobat, who's weak to blizzard, and Weezing, who's quite tough and can use will-o-wisp. That's just me though.

Markus. D
08-14-2005, 12:10 AM
Haze the double team away.

Lord Xehanort
08-14-2005, 12:12 AM
Haze??? I've never even seen that move... and my guide doesn't mention it at all.

Erdrick Holmes
08-14-2005, 12:34 AM
It was a move from the days of Blue/Red/Yellow. I forgot what it does.

BizzerocitY
08-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Haze is either an ice or a water move that removes all status effects, like double team, growl, swords dance. Not Status ailements though, that's Aroma Therapy and some move that Cow thing has.

lordblazer
08-14-2005, 12:46 AM
Okay... the game was simple, and the Elite Four was beaten (narrowly). My real problem is Battle Tower. I have no problems with most creatures, but two in particular screw my team: Walrein and MILOTIC. Walrein just uses Blizzard and hits EVERY TIME, which kills two of my three pokemon instantly. Then, Milotic just Double Teams until I can't hit it, then Recovers any damage I do, then Surfs me away. It's shjameful to be beaten like this, but the damn game cheats. I use Salamence, Flygon, and Metagross.
Here your problem dude.

When you play pokemon an RPG game. You play the role of a POKEMON TRAINER. which means you have to RAISE POKEMON. Which means you can't just irresponsibly level a few pokemon like 2 or 3 and then try to beat the storyline. I mean it just ain't gonna happen. You will come to a dead end and you'll have to take the long road of raising your other pokemon to the needed lvls. I told my lilbro this and he is at a dead end just like you. Except he only has 1 pokemon thats over lvl 50 because he only fought with that one. Everything else is gimpy.I told him that he needed to lvl all his pokemon at a needed lvl and equally.Maybe a few stronger but none of his pokemon should've been gimpy if he wanted to move through the story.

Anyway its your fought you figure it out. For I have told oyu what you should've done. lol.

BizzerocitY
08-14-2005, 12:46 AM
http://serebii.net/attackdex/haze.shtml

BizzerocitY
08-14-2005, 12:48 AM
It even tells you who learns it. So have fun, and hope you beat 'em. You could also use Rock against Walrein, or electric, or grass, or fighting, or steel.

Lord Xehanort
08-14-2005, 01:51 AM
When you play pokemon an RPG game. You play the role of a POKEMON TRAINER. which means you have to RAISE POKEMON. Which means you can't just irresponsibly level a few pokemon like 2 or 3 and then try to beat the storyline. I mean it just ain't gonna happen. You will come to a dead end and you'll have to take the long road of raising your other pokemon to the needed lvls. I told my lilbro this and he is at a dead end just like you. Except he only has 1 pokemon thats over lvl 50 because he only fought with that one. Everything else is gimpy.I told him that he needed to lvl all his pokemon at a needed lvl and equally.Maybe a few stronger but none of his pokemon should've been gimpy if he wanted to move through the story.

Anyway its your fought you figure it out. For I have told oyu what you should've done. lol.

*laughs hysterically* I KNOW how to play Pokemon. I own every game up till Emerald (which I'm not getting). I'm in BATTLE TOWER and can only use three Pokemon. It's Battle Tower Rules. My team of six range from level 50-75, but my Battle Tower Team is just 3 pkmn at level 50. I beat the Elite Four for kicks, but Battle Tower eats Elite Four for breakfast. I can't use Legendary Pokemon (except Latios), and I have a level cap of 50, and I use only 3 Pokemon. Thanks for trying to help, but I'm not a n00b.

Anyway... I have changed my team now. Flygon has left and I use Latios, Salamence and Metagross... however, it can be noteed that Metagross doesn't do very much compared to Latios, and Latios doesn't do much compared to Salamence.