PDA

View Full Version : How is your boss?

xtreme112
08-13-2005, 09:43 AM
Howdy people

Now here's my situation:
I work at a supermarket part time, and I have a few different managers which I could answer to. Some of them are pretty good people, friendly, lenient but firm when they need to be. Then there's another, the manager of the store, who can really be...well I can't actually think of some words appropriate so I'll leave it at bad.

Which brings me to my question. For those of you who work, what is your boss like? Are they good bad or...something else....
and for those of you who are saying "well I'm a boss and I don't think I'm that bad a person" how do you get along with your staff? and if there is any, what about the boss above you?

Have your say about your work life here!

Meat Puppet
08-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Easy, if I'm a girl. Which I'm not.

fire_of_avalon
08-13-2005, 04:09 PM
My bosses are pretty much okay. They're all lazy as all get out, and prone to disappearing, but they're okay nonetheless.

eestlinc
08-13-2005, 04:34 PM
my boss is pretty awesome.

Del Murder
08-13-2005, 05:30 PM
She's cool. When there isn't much work to do she doesn't care if I goof around as long as I don't make it obvious.

Drift
08-13-2005, 10:00 PM
my bosses are my parents x.x

Old Manus
08-13-2005, 10:11 PM
I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your Senior Drill Instructor. From now on, you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir!" Do you maggots understand that?

Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn.

boris no no
08-13-2005, 10:16 PM
how i feel about one boss canot be said in this forum. there are not enough swear words in the world.....
i really like paul (the general store manager) and mark has a nice arse xDDDDD

Jojee
08-13-2005, 10:20 PM
My bosses are all girls and they are kinda scary sometimes. They are very high maintenance... xD But I can't expect much else, working at Vix ^_x Usually they're pretty nice.