PDA

View Full Version : Us psychics are so cool.

sparkie
08-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok so I just randomly got a song stuck in my head and then I wondered, "Hmmm, wouldn't it be wierd if it was on MTV?" So I turn it on and there it is. Now usually when these things happen people just say it's a coincidence or hindsight's 20/20 or whatever, but I get specific feelings that happen for no reason ya know?? Why would I check something so stupid for no reason??? Sometimes I'll know someone is going to come over even if they didn't call and I'll look outside and there they are. One time I picked up the phone and was about to call my friend but there was no dial tone. Apparently she was already on the other end o_0. That was a wierd moment... So anyone else have any freaky psychic experiences???

Please don't make fun of me. :( I can't help it! :p

Chris
08-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Yes, I was humming Paula Abdul's "Will You Marry Me" and then I zapped by VH1 and BOOM!

Meat Puppet
08-13-2005, 04:58 PM
One time I thought about this guy dying (I really hate him) and then he died.

edit: I can also remove bras with my brain

Del Murder
08-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I knew this thread was going to be posted.

Meat Puppet
08-13-2005, 05:49 PM
I knew Del Murder was going to know this thread was going to be posted before he knew this thread was going to be posted. :cool:

thw waxing moon
08-13-2005, 05:50 PM
yes things like that happen all the time to me well (haveing clairvoyance and things like that not happing wouve be taking the ****) all part of lifes things if you want to test you "esp" try
http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/esp1.htm

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-13-2005, 06:22 PM
We all encounter moments of ESP in our lives. It is quiet an interesting thing. I am a firm believer in ESP, but I try to keep a rationality to it, for I know there are certain things that are coincidence, but then there are times when they are not. For example me and a friend can more or less finish eachother sentance and understand each other with the less of commmunication. Is that ESP? MAybe but I think it has more to do with the fact that I knew her since I was 2 years old.

theundeadhero
08-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Sometimes I'll think of some random song in my head and then before too long I'll hear it on the radio or on a CD that someone else is listening to.

rubah
08-13-2005, 06:56 PM
are you psychic enough to know the grammar to use before you type it? Hmm, guess not.

Once, going to the fair, we were sitting in the blazer over teh railroad tracks-- traffic is awful when the county fair is in town. I said something like "Hey dad, we better not get run over!" and then the little warning bells started to go "ding ding ding ding" X.x;;

Then a couple of months after that, we had a substitute in math class, and since it was for a teacher we *hated* I asked my friend Sarah, "wouldn't it be awesome if Mrs. Stewart[hated teacher] was gone all week?"

She was.

Sometimes while playing triple triad, I'll find myself guessing who the computer will pick first, but that's just a script and not really a psychic thing xD

Dreddz
08-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Ive never believed in the stuff so no...

Psychotic
08-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Us Psychotics are cooler than you psychics.

Blackmageboi
08-13-2005, 09:07 PM
i can automatically tell if we have a supply teacher or not my friends ak me most the time now if we do or not, i have got it right every time apart from that one time when the teacher said the other person cancelled

Kamiko
08-14-2005, 12:05 AM
My mutti is psychic and we have a graveyard in our backyard.
My youngest sister is also psychic.
I am just disturbed and sometimes see weird things.

BizzerocitY
08-14-2005, 12:14 AM
I get a tingly feeling in my feet when it's going to rain. I'd be a great weather man. people would watch that newstation for weather, because I'd always be right. Are you posting what super power we'd have if we were a super hero?

boris no no
08-14-2005, 12:15 AM
me and kaggski think of things all the time at the same time
its scary

ZeZipster
08-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Once I thought about a raido station playing 30 Seconds To Mars - Attack and they did! YAY!

rubah
08-14-2005, 12:38 AM
I get a tingly feeling in my feet when it's going to rain. I'd be a great weather man. people would watch that newstation for weather, because I'd always be right. Are you posting what super power we'd have if we were a super hero?

If I were a super hero, I would have the power to blow up lightbulbs.

boris no no
08-14-2005, 12:45 AM

If I were a super hero, I would have the power to blow up lightbulbs.
oh rubah. you make me giggle

rubah
08-14-2005, 12:49 AM
For srsly boris!

That *is* my super power.

ThroneofDravaris
08-14-2005, 02:38 AM
I knew this guy, whop bought a car off a used car salesman and then BAM! Herpes...

Well, someone had to say it...

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-14-2005, 02:46 AM
I lost faith in psychics when judgement day didn't happen on the 29th of August 1997.

Giga Guess
08-14-2005, 05:05 AM
Honestly, I have an excellent sense of intuition. i almost always know just when to look, when to duck, when something's gonna be on....It's wierd.

G SpOtZ
08-14-2005, 05:10 AM
i knew i was going to post in this thread... right before i posted this reply.