PDA

View Full Version : Other sceens.

FF freak
08-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Hi I recently bought Kingdom Hearts and I'm pretty far into it so I have a question. Are their other FMV's than the one at the begining? Also I'm at Agrabah and I can't figure out how to reach that hidden door at the silent chamber or how to get into the lamp room.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Are their other FMV's than the one at the begining?Absolutely. There's one at the end.

OmniOmega
08-15-2005, 01:04 AM
first whats w/ the sig??? i love FF as in Final Fantasy??or what, not a big fan of the series but pretty sure thats Samaurai Champloo???

and back to KH, ill make a walkthrough for agrabah now and put it on my KH site*points to buttons in sig* just not the one w/ Kairis eyes

and there im done w/ the Agrabah walkthrough, that should be what your looking for... i think... if not i could play that level again and put more info on the guide for ya^_^(check back often for all kinds of goods, FireFox Friendly!!)

Mercen-X
08-15-2005, 04:41 AM
People make their sigs out of things they think are cool. It doesn't have to be a representation of their username or their loyalty to Final Fantasy. :rolleyes2 *whoosh*