PDA

View Full Version : Emotion?

Little Miss Awesome
08-13-2005, 09:41 PM
What are yours like :cool: ?
Sorry if this has already been made, but, yeah, do tiny little things upset you, or do you enver really care? What normally upsets you? Or makes you really happy?
I think nearly everything upsets me, I'm pathetic! I mean, the last time I cired was actaully today! *cringes* Because I was reading this article In 'Q' about Kurt Cobain and the days leading up to his death and I found that really upsetting.
On the other hand tiny little things can make me happy, like getting my Beautiful Pan-Am bag off EBay :love:
So, how about you people?

Destai
08-13-2005, 09:48 PM
I dont react much to stuff. I usually under react compared to most people around me. I rarely get upset or happy from a movie. I did get a little depressed watching the end of evangelion when there was this apocalypse and all and around the end of a series of "angel". Sometimes I feel sad from watching shows like that but they never make me feel happy. Sometimes people make me feel frustrated or angry, maybe excited but I havent felt that way for a while since the start of the summer. I like my own company a lot anyway so I dont get too emotional really.

Del Murder
08-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Muddled. Sometimes I overreact and sometimes I don't react at all. I tend to keep it all in, though, and I can put them aside if/when I need to. I have great control.

Rye
08-13-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm generally a happy person, but things anger and upset me easily, and I take things to personally. I talk about my feelings too much though, I have trouble with keeping my emotions in. But I bounce back quick to happy.

Yamaneko
08-13-2005, 09:56 PM
I hold it inside until I can take it out on someone weaker than me.

rubah
08-13-2005, 10:01 PM
I am a veritable polyanna. Except when I'm not:D

DarknessFromAbove
08-13-2005, 10:05 PM
What is emotion really? Electrical signals in our heads, just like everything else . . . I get excited about really stupid nerdy stuff, and I'm sad practically all of the time. I over react to everything, or I don't react at all. I can be a cold stone, or an eruption waiting to happen . . .

Old Manus
08-13-2005, 10:05 PM
I am as hard as a rock. Not to mention built like one.

Destai
08-13-2005, 10:06 PM
What is emotion really? Electrical signals in our heads, just like everything else . . . I get excited about really stupid nerdy stuff, and I'm sad practically all of the time. I over react to everything, or I don't react at all. I can be a cold stone, or an eruption waiting to happen . . .Ha Ha you emo.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Jeez what is with all the girly threads lately?

boris no no
08-13-2005, 10:14 PM
i am crazy
i suffer from horrible PMT so i can be really insane...
at the mo i'm happy but the slightest thing can unhinge me

Jojee
08-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Little things upset me and little things make me happy n_n Big things also make me happy though, feel free to send me a million dollars :</>D

Squall's Gal
08-13-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm short-tempered, stubborn, and very emotional.

Shlup
08-13-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm generally very laid back but I get some pretty solid downs sometimes. I'm having one right now, but I'm on my way out wedding dress shopping (*squee*) so I hope that'll pick me up.

ZeZipster
08-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Apathethic. Specifically, apathetic enough to not fix a fragment sentence.

BizzerocitY
08-14-2005, 12:07 AM
I have a short temper. I'm amazingly cocky, and judgemental. I think I'm better than everyone, and when people do things it makes me mad. Really mad. I also have low self esteem, so when things go slowly for awhile I become really hard on myself, and I take it out on myself alot of times. Like during football when I mess up my angle or something I general hit myself in the helmet alot and curse under my breathe. I act really goofy, and when I get excited I get hyper, which happens almost as much as when I'm depressed or mad. I love making up stories with my friends, but I don't have very many because I get bored with people and never really took the time to get to know people very well. Sometimes I'm totally casual and don't give a crap about anything, and seem to kind of go into a coma. That's me!

Kamiko
08-14-2005, 12:10 AM
I don't have emotions. I am a robot. n.n
Well, this is my only emotion.

Silmaril
08-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Anything gets me teary-eyed (cartoons, songs etc). I get upset but i get over it quickly. I rarely get majorly mad. Little things make me happy. etc etc.

Meat Puppet
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
:cool:

Little Miss Awesome
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Jeez what is with all the girly threads lately?
Sorry :(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-14-2005, 04:49 PM
:(

Chris
08-14-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm always happy and cheerful. Kishi, you seem different... :joey:

Del Murder
08-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Kishi is just upset because computer programs can't feel emotion.

Destai
08-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Kishi is just upset because computer programs can't feel emotion.Ha!

eestlinc
08-14-2005, 05:15 PM
his circuits emit a buzzing sound when they duplicate emotion

Giga Guess
08-14-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm generally pretty even...it takes a LOT to upset me, but once I go, it's not pretty...either massive depression, or an absolute berserker rage.

Boosk
08-14-2005, 06:18 PM
i am crazy
i suffer from horrible PMT so i can be really insane...
at the mo i'm happy but the slightest thing can unhinge me

o_0
...not insane....complete and massive tantrums!!! :( You dont have to shout at me everytime I want to go online :( your not the only person in this house........rant rant rant

Im usually chilled but Im a very over the top person so when Im happy im REALLY happy and when I'm angry....I'm REALLY angry. I used to be chilled always but then I moved back with my dad, Boris and my bro and we clash so offen these days its really hard to keep it together.

Kagga :love:

Dreddz
08-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Im in my pre-teens, so I guess they should be going wild around now
Girls...Work.....Image are largly what drives emotions at this tender age
However, I feel like I can control and surpass strong feelings if I want to, So I feel very happy with myself and enjoy what is good about life without emotional Eruptions....

Ki Ki
08-14-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm happy most of the time.
But I get angry really quickly. And it's not very nice.

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Little things upset me sometimes. Usually if something earth-shattering happens i don't get too upset. Probably can't register the seriousness of the situation.

T-MaN
08-16-2005, 12:33 AM
If I get upset, happy, excited, or anything for that matter, I will always keep up this certain "face". People never know what emotions I actually feel when they look at me, and that is something good.

Yew-Yevon
08-16-2005, 01:04 AM
My emotion?............well my dad said that I smile like a hitman, and when ever I get angry or sad I tend to keep it to my self and stay silent. In fact I'v forced my self to forget most of my childhood, so if you ask me about it I won't be able to remember.
I tend to keep the same face all the time too.

[this is realy true by the way]

Leene
08-16-2005, 08:28 AM
:save:I am a happy person but things upsets me easily:save:

ThroneofDravaris
08-16-2005, 09:08 AM
I get emotional when I watch anime (Metropolis is SO good), but apart from that, nothing really…

Spammerman
08-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I get emotional when things I love are gone, like my dog that was put to sleep yesterday.When I think of him I start crying a little.

Alive-Cat
09-17-2005, 12:36 PM
I have rapid mood swings due to depression and stuff, so i'm just totally so easy to annoy or upset. it's stupid.

Jess
09-17-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm generally a happy person, but I am upset and get angry very easily, although I continue to pretend I'm happy until I just explode. :(

Alive-Cat
09-17-2005, 12:41 PM
YeA, thats basically the same as me. i'd bottle everything for as long as possible.

Slade
09-18-2005, 04:18 AM
I feel angry, I feel helpless, wanna change the world, yeeeeah!
I feel violent, I feel alone, dont try to change my mind, noooo!

But when im not feeling like that, im usually pretty happy. Could be happier tho.

Luc
09-18-2005, 04:49 AM
I'm happy most of the time.
But I get angry really quickly. And it's not very nice.

Alive-Cat
09-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Dont turn to the Dark Side...

Primus Inter Pares
09-18-2005, 12:11 PM
I get emotional when month old threads are revived.

Captain VooDoo
09-18-2005, 01:01 PM
silly humans and your emotions.i only feel hate,occasional happines and the nerver ending urge to kill. :rolleyes2
oh wait i forgot to mention my love pirayes,ninjas,hats,desert,me,the nightmare before christmas,joey jo...... danm it i do have emotions :crying:

Alive-Cat
09-18-2005, 01:47 PM
I think i revived this thread...sorry...WAHHHHHHHH!

Old Manus
09-18-2005, 01:48 PM
I get emotional when month old threads are revived.
:cry:

Alive-Cat
09-18-2005, 01:50 PM
AHHHHHHHHH! I'M SORRY!

Old Manus
09-18-2005, 01:54 PM
YOU ARE NOT SORRY ENOUGH

Alive-Cat
09-18-2005, 03:07 PM
OK. BUT WE'LL JUST TALK IN CAPS LOCK FOR SOME REASON.

Resha
09-18-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm the worst expressor of my emotions. Ever. I just cannot do it!

Fundamental defects.

Zeldy
09-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Im a happy person, but i can get upset quite easily. Words upset me the most. I dont like name calling ;_;
Haha, when i watched The Rasmus DVD there was a bit where Lauri looked sad.. his eyes was all red and blotchy.. and tears filled my eyes! >_> Seeing other people cry makes me cry.
Im also terrible at Anger, i snap for a minute or two and then burst into tears.

smittenkitten
09-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Yeah little things can upset me maybe not if someone stole my chocolate bar oh wait i would! :whimper:

Momiji
09-19-2005, 02:33 AM
Hmmm... I don't have one solid 'emotion'. Most of the time I could be classified as 'emo' (yes I'm admitting it.), but there are times that I'm in a good mood and I'm cheerful. The odd thing is, small things really upset me at times, while the big problems I have really don't bother me. For example, when I couldn't download Ragnarok Online successfully, I was really ticked off. But when my grandfather died (well, technically not my real grandfather, he died before I was born, but by just a few months.), I really seemed insensitive about it. I guess I'm just weird then. :D