PDA

View Full Version : Why was this game hated.

Markus. D
08-14-2005, 12:19 AM
topic^^

people shouldnt compare this to other FF games exept that one that was a rip off of zelda.

they had completely unrelated battle systems and stories.

Dudius
08-15-2005, 09:46 PM
No character development. It's more of like a history class then a story. Any good story has a good character that you can relate with. Crystal Chronicles makes it's characters seem dull and almost... I guess lifeless would be the word. You don't get to know who your character is. Therefore it seems like you aren't really taking a part in the story. You don't get submerged into the game like you do in other FF's. But besides that, I think it's a really good game. But it does get a bit repetative...

Skyblade
08-16-2005, 01:18 AM
There's already a thread about this...

And I stand by my post in that one.

Aiya Quackform
08-16-2005, 04:47 AM
I completely agree that the "characters" of FFCC are totally characterless. However, I do LOVE the setting. It's fascinating, the game really doesn't do it justice. (Hence my in-the-works fan fic.) But FFCC is a fun game in my opinion. There's quite a bit to do, and there is an underlying mystery aside from the whole "annual myrrh hunt." You get to develop your characters a reasonable amount, as well.

I also must say that I quite enjoy making up my own characters in my head. My ideal game is one in which I have complete control over my own character's personality, and the game-controlled characters actually have personalities. So FFCC gives me what I want in my characters, but not the others.

Plus there's the fact that it's the only FFCC game available to us poor NGC owners. (*sobs*)

Tekno Drifter
08-19-2005, 04:43 AM
It makes a super fun Dungeon Crawler...with or without 2 or more people...I like CC alot, actually. And it's one of the reasons I bought my gamecube.

Fireblade13
09-08-2005, 09:23 PM
1.Hearts
2.No levels
3. Hack hack and slash or charge attack and slash
4.only 4 races and no classes
5.The relic system
6.Item limit
7. The moogle painting
8. Yuke Bra's
9.The Moogle and his complaing
10. The miasma

Markus. D
10-03-2005, 10:32 AM
miasma was one of the most awesome parts vissually in the game, and it had a nice history.

So-Luna
10-04-2005, 10:00 PM
the "final fantasy" in the title
The lack of a more direct story line.
The multi-player system also should have been with regular controlers not Gamboys.
Other then that I kind of liked it.

knight of the round
10-24-2005, 04:31 PM
its good on multiplayer but no u shouldnt call it a real final fantasy game its rubbish on graphics and gameplay :cry: i was bitterly disapointed with it

Shoeberto
10-26-2005, 12:44 AM
It's on Gamecube and most FF fans, having already bought a PS2 in hopes of netting every Square game to come out, were too bitter to buy a Gamecube.

Del Murder
10-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Please use this thread for this topic:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=58485