PDA

View Full Version : Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Nick Schovitz
08-14-2005, 02:30 AM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/mr__and_mrs__smith/_group_photos/brad_pitt4.jpg
Have any one read this book or watched this movie? It was a good book and movie to me. you can still find it at the 2 dollar theatres. John's my fav character, kind of reminds me of me and Ashley you know except we never tried to kill each other.

krissy
08-14-2005, 02:35 AM
it was a good summer movie
bit lacking on the ending but

filipina
08-16-2005, 01:45 PM
i like this movie but the ending is not that much good.... :cool:

Destai
08-16-2005, 01:49 PM
I thought the movie was boring.

theundeadhero
08-16-2005, 04:19 PM
I liked it but I think I liked it more than I normally would cause of the girl I went to see it with.

Zante
08-16-2005, 08:07 PM
I liked it but I think I liked it more than I normally would cause of the girl I went to see it with.

Same here.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-16-2005, 08:13 PM
I enjoyed it. It wasn't exactly high brow intellectual stuff, and it makes no attempt to be. Explosions, car chases, guns, hot women, pretty basic design but it worked well in this case.

Dreddz
08-16-2005, 08:49 PM
I dont get the end
They are on the run in some mall, then theres some long ( mindless ) Shooting scene, then it ends and there at the Marridge Counsiler again.
Can someone clear that up for me thanks...

Oh ya, I thought the movie wasnt that good, there were better summer flixs

krissy
08-17-2005, 02:17 AM
tey get away and live happily ever after

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
08-17-2005, 07:22 AM
it was all good until the end

it went a little over the top and cheesy in the end...especially when Brad's character says something along the lines of no lets stay and fight and finish this! And then the whole shooting thing which seemed pointless!

I thought the councellor bits were pretty funny! :D

Princess_Yuna
08-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Yay I watced the movie!It was really cool!

Nick Schovitz
08-17-2005, 05:46 PM
NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE I'M TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK1 EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE BOOKS ADD MORE AND GIVES THE CHARACTER'S FEELINGS, BUT THEY DIDN'T IN THE MOVIE, YOU NEVER HEARD THEM MAKE A THOUGHT.

Lindy
08-17-2005, 05:51 PM

Mr and Mrs Smith was based on an old TV series, not a book, what the heck are you on about?

Not to mention the fact that you asked if people had seen the film, and now you want them to stop talking about it? At least try and stick to what you open with.

Nick Schovitz
08-17-2005, 06:13 PM
You see, I went to the library and found the book called Mr. and Mrs. smith, it was a lot like the movie but, instead of him taking a piss, he took out a peice of keylime pie and said "Damn, this is good" and some more was added, don't believe me, visit your library.

Mercen-X
08-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Are you feeling insecure because you said you liked it and most in the thread just said it wasn't that good? That's the only reason I can think of that you'd bring up the book again, besides the rebuttle. After all, you did bring up the movie to begin with. *beep*