PDA

View Full Version : Rare tonberrys

Hambone
08-14-2005, 04:38 AM
Hi all! I'm fixing to unlock Ultima Buster and all I need are 3 tonberrys. Does anybody know about any hotspots in the sunken cave where I can catch a lot of tonberrys? They're so rare! :eek: Also, can anybody provide a strategy for Ultima Buster? Thanks.

boys from the dwarf
08-14-2005, 11:22 AM
in the final part of the dungeon before you find yojimbo thats where you find tonberrys.if you encounter dark yojimbo(if you have the version with him on.)good luck! and also good luck finding the tonberrys.all i can say for ultima buster is have overdrives up,high hp and speed and strenght,auto haste shell and protect(i suppose you can just cast hastega.)and also sacrifice aeons when neccasary.

Shadowdeathrose
08-14-2005, 01:42 PM
kk i get toberrys in the rivine in mushroom rock road (where you get god hand i think it is)

Hambone
08-14-2005, 06:42 PM
kk i get toberrys in the rivine in mushroom rock road (where you get god hand i think it is)
woah! But that may be a difference between the international version and the regular whatever version that I have :mad:

Hambone
08-14-2005, 10:22 PM
thanx guys. I beat Ultima Buster. easy battle, but it was kinda long. :) it took about 10 min.

rubah
08-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Just walk through the entire cave back to front a few times. You're bound to run into one.

Tonberries were also the last creature I needed for nemesisxD

18Darkdragon
08-15-2005, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE=boys from the dwarf]in the final part of the dungeon before you find yojimbo thats where you find tonberrys.if you encounter dark yojimbo(if you have the version with him on.)good luck!=QUOTE]

Is there another version of FFX? becuase I heard something about dark aeons but I thought it was like at the end of the game you have to fight them or something.

*edit*
I didnt want to double post also what is ultimate buster?

syun_ukiya
08-15-2005, 03:27 AM
tonberries can only be found at sunken cave. the other tonberry is called a master tonberry found only at omega ruins.

yes. there is another ver. its ffx international. you beat the dark aeons before you finish the game.

ultima buster is a monster creation in the monster arena.

18Darkdragon
08-15-2005, 04:02 AM
oh I though it was some type of limit for Tidus or a skill.

syun_ukiya
08-15-2005, 08:58 AM
maybe you're referring to 'Ultima Weapon', which the Japanese ver. of Caladbolg.

BizzerocitY
08-18-2005, 05:21 PM
I actually got 10 tonberries easily. The first right you take after the first chamber, in the second chamber to the right, at the end of it, (It's kind of green looking all the time) in this little pit like corner thing you can find them like every time. At least it worked for me. Master Tonberries are the hardest to find!

Shauna
08-18-2005, 06:30 PM
yes. there is another ver. its ffx international. you beat the dark aeons before you finish the game.

It's optional mind you. You could say PAL is another version, as it has Dark Aeons too... :/?

Shadowdeathrose
08-19-2005, 09:39 PM
erm you no on x - 2 why is omega wepon and ultima wepon in the farplane when on ten i can only find omega

oh and is paragon (from x - 2) nemisis from x (cuase they look exaclty the same?)