PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy IV beat in 4 hours and 15 minutes

Fire_Emblem776
08-15-2005, 03:47 AM
dear god! rpgs are hard to do speed runs due to randon monsters but this guy went faaaaaast!!!

http://speeddemosarchive.com/FinalFantasy2.html

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-15-2005, 03:58 AM
I'd be impressed if he did it on the original version.

karatehero
08-15-2005, 01:56 PM
You ever check out superplay movies? I can supply a couple good links. I know its cheating, but it so awesome to see someone beat Battletoads without getting hit.

Shoden
08-15-2005, 02:31 PM
unreal!

cookieface
08-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Even on that version, it's a crock. All the movies on that site are.

Dreddz
08-17-2005, 01:11 PM
gratz to him....

Lawr
08-22-2005, 11:11 AM
I would really like to see him do that on my version
it takes me about that long just to grow a level.
I have hard times on Zeromus even at level 57!

Aeris 1 Gainsborough
08-22-2005, 08:50 PM
FFIV was one of the quickest FFs to beat. It's a great game, but it could've been longer. I beat all the versions. I loved the Japanese fan translated version's lines. I beat FFIV many times. One time, I replayed the Japanese fan translated version and transcribed the entire script. I wrote downe very line said, even every line every towns person said and it took a long time writting down each and every thing on Microsoft Word. When I finished, my dad deleted the document and it was gone forever.

Ultima Shadow
08-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Hmmm...

Christmas
08-23-2005, 02:47 PM
FFIV was one of the quickest FFs to beat. It's a great game, but it could've been longer. I beat all the versions. I loved the Japanese fan translated version's lines. I beat FFIV many times. One time, I replayed the Japanese fan translated version and transcribed the entire script. I wrote downe very line said, even every line every towns person said and it took a long time writting down each and every thing on Microsoft Word. When I finished, my dad deleted the document and it was gone forever.

What a waste....

Lawr
08-24-2005, 12:24 AM

What a waste....

....a waste of time.

Why would you write down every word?
Were you going to make a remake?

Sasquatch
08-24-2005, 04:34 AM
....a waste of time.

My thoughts exactly.

I can understand for a walkthrough or something, but still.