PDA

View Full Version : Making the best team

18Darkdragon
08-15-2005, 04:08 AM
Most likely someone already made a tread like this but I can't find it, anyways how do I get my characters hp higher then 9999? I know I use some item but what item and what monster can I get it from? and is there a ultimate amour?

Hambone
08-15-2005, 04:34 AM
you need 30 wings to discovery to unlock break hp limit. And I thinks that there is no ultimate armor but the best armor I can come up with has:
ribbon
break hp limit
auto-haste
break mp limit

syun_ukiya
08-15-2005, 09:03 AM
30 wings of discovery is a prize if you got 5 treasure chest in the chocobo race in remiem temple. you can also bribe malboro/great malboro. but i suggest you fight shinryuu. just do one attack reel (with 99999 dmg) and blitz ace. you get 2 wings of discovery for an overkill.

also i don't think you need break mp limit. i find no use to mp with yuna's nirvana.. in addition, you can cast three stars, this gives 0 mp usage for all the characters.

Ultima Shadow
08-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Party:

Yuna
Wakka
Rikku

Armor: Auto Haste, Ribbon, Auto-Protect and Auto-Potion.

Weapon: Celestial

Stats: All except HP are maxed (255). HP should just be enough to make everyone have 9999.

Abilities: All on the spheregrid

Start each hard battle with "Trio of 9999" and a few "Cheer's", and you've got an unbeatable party.

boys from the dwarf
08-15-2005, 11:48 AM
train up all of the characters to make an unbeatable team.when fighting a hard boss and your almost dead swap parties.

Dreddz
08-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Just get the hp Break and your cool
It depends on the character you chose so I cant help unless I know...

18Darkdragon
08-15-2005, 07:17 PM
OK a few things :

What and were is this ribbion thing also if it's an interrnaltion thing I probably can't get it.

Were is this shinryuu monster?

Is there an Auto-Cure instead of an Auto-Potion

Oh and this is just a random question, how do you cure Curse besides dying becuase I'm in the Omega Ruins and I keep get cursed.

syun_ukiya
08-16-2005, 02:37 AM
OK a few things :

What and were is this ribbion thing also if it's an interrnaltion thing I probably can't get it.

Were is this shinryuu monster?

Is there an Auto-Cure instead of an Auto-Potion

Oh and this is just a random question, how do you cure Curse besides dying becuase I'm in the Omega Ruins and I keep get cursed.
ribbon (international ver. only)

shinryu-monster arena.. just unlock nemesis..

no auto-cure. plus i don't think you need auto-potion. just equip auto-phoenix..

you can avoid curse by equipping curseproof.. (ribbon doesn't work). you can heal by using holy waters.

18Darkdragon
08-16-2005, 07:08 PM
Oh ok thx for the help.

ScottNUMBERS
08-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Ultimate Party:

Yuna
Wakka
Rikku

Armor: Auto Haste, Ribbon, Auto-Protect and Auto-Potion.

Weapon: Celestial

Stats: All except HP are maxed (255). HP should just be enough to make everyone have 9999.

Abilities: All on the spheregrid

Start each hard battle with "Trio of 9999" and a few "Cheer's", and you've got an unbeatable party.

..The ultimate party, until you reach penance. What are the cheers for? :confused: