PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth

Mittopotahis
08-15-2005, 11:23 AM
I took this screenshot from the "Official Trailer" trailer on the Advent Children site. Correct me if I am wrong, but that is Sephiroth.
Do you think he is alive? Reincarnated? Never dead? Or is it just a memory?

Christmas
08-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Maybe those SHM made another Sephiroth like what Vincent said?

liamo
08-15-2005, 02:52 PM
well it could be that he has been remade i kinda hope he has been anyway.

Shoeberto
08-15-2005, 04:13 PM
It's been shown already that there's going to be flashbacks in the movie, so that could be why he's there.

LastCetra
08-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Well if you look at some of the recent trailers you'll see bits of dialogue that show he's back.
"I won't just be a memory" being the most well known one at this moment in time

DarknessFromAbove
08-15-2005, 05:01 PM
that pic looks weird, he looks like a gost or a zombi or something.
He looks kinda' like an old lady or something in AC to me, does anybody else think this? In that pic he looks a lot more like the Sephy that we all know and love ^_~

blackchocobo9999
08-15-2005, 06:06 PM
WHERE'S HIS EYE'S???

here for a limited time
08-15-2005, 08:39 PM
his eyes!??!?!

Prancing Mad
08-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Sephiroth doesn't have eyes in the sequel. He has no two probes that protrude from his left buttcheek.

I speeky anglish

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post. And while you're at it, don't spam.

here for a limited time
08-15-2005, 10:21 PM
[!]dont double post dude[/!]<>

Edit by Kishi: Don't be a mod whore.

Mittopotahis
08-15-2005, 10:41 PM
It was a shot that lasted for about half a second, I was actually not aiming for it, but my timing was a bit off, and I got this.
Anyway, If he is in the movie, either he doesn't play a major role in it, or Square Enix are keeping it very hush hush.

neosephiroth
08-16-2005, 03:33 AM
I read the script for the FF7ac trailer shown at the SE party and it might kinda hint that he might be back...mebe but it could still be a flash back...
[Cloud and Sephiroth are shown fighting on the dome-shaped ruin. Cloud speaks to Sephiroth standing at the top of the dome]

Cloud: What is it you want?

Sephiroth, Masamune in left hand, raises his right hand high into the air. A swirling thing starts to appear around him, gradually growing and growing until it's huge]
[Rubble crumbles inside this giant cyclone. Cloud and Sephiroth fight it out in-between the rubble]

Cloud: What's going to happen to the planet?
Sephiroth: That... will be for you to decide

For the whole translation you can go to http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/about/trailer_party.htm

For some reason I swear hearing(reading) that in the game but......mebe I'm just imagining things since I've read this so many times.

Mercen-X
08-16-2005, 06:16 AM
Well if you look at some of the recent trailers you'll see bits of dialogue that show he's back.
"I won't just be a memory" being the most well known one at this moment in time
Teen Titans Ep. "Haunted"
Robin is haunted by the "ghost" of Slade, his deceased nemesis. This "ghost" has the ability to hurt Robin while seeming impervious to his attacks.

Knights_Of_ROund_Table
08-17-2005, 03:10 AM
i am into these games just as much as the rest of you all, but come on everybody get a life. i bet most of you spend most of your day on this dumb site lol.

Zechs
08-17-2005, 07:17 AM
I think that he continues to exist as himself within the Lifestreem. Maybe he can manifest a body or something like that.

Kreido Tai
08-17-2005, 06:58 PM
On the official america site, there's a trailer showing you a longer scene with Sephy and Cloud on the side of the building

neosephiroth
08-18-2005, 11:00 PM
There is a new scan of his face (and 3 other scans). He looks different then what he used to look like. Go to http://ff7ac.hotcafe.to/rs/report-news050818.html and Sephiroth scan is the last one.

Luara
09-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Hes alright to me... ( :love: ) just kiding!!!!

KoShiatar
09-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Ahem...I know what happens so I suppose I have no use being in this thread...*creeps away*

TurkSlayer
09-09-2005, 09:27 PM
i am into these games just as much as the rest of you all, but come on everybody get a life. i bet most of you spend most of your day on this dumb site lol.

Actually, you just basically said your NOT into as much as we are.

BTW, this forum is for Final Fantasy disscusion, which is exactly what they're doing.

I'm pretty sure he's ressurected, BTW.

meowwl
09-13-2005, 10:29 PM
I've seen some really good screenies lately...The one below is my favorite...by the way he IS alive in the movie!!!! SPOILER FROM HELL!!Kadaj turns into Sephiroth when he gets the remains of Jenova in the box! The rumors about the whole movie being leaked are true, and it's available as a bittorrent from several places....I'm waiting to buy the dvd so I can get the OAV and extras with it though...that and I can't understand Japanese yet, so subtitles or decent dubbing would be a plus.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-13-2005, 10:32 PM
ur lucky u get to buy the limited edition from japan, all we get is a sucky special edition

KH-Cloudy
09-18-2005, 05:58 AM
i say thats kadaj trasnformed with Mother.

Strawberry_Mew
09-19-2005, 08:36 PM
I have seen the movie and it rocked soo much. Would tell you why he is there but don't really wanna spoil ur thoughts XD

AirOwn3dMe
09-21-2005, 11:08 PM
MAJOR SPOILER WARNING! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MOVIE, DON'T READ PLZ!

What actually happens is Kadaj has that box of "STUFF" that he shoves into his body like materia but, the second Cloud's sword hits his sword, Kadaj turns into Sephiroth. GET NOW PEOPLE???!! :mad2:

Shoden
09-21-2005, 11:17 PM
The box contains JENOVA's head

AirOwn3dMe
09-21-2005, 11:51 PM
ah NYENG NYENG NYENG (CRREPED OUT)...Spoiler: I didn't know...so that's why it sounded like he was screaming "mother!!!"

RaidenWeb17
09-29-2005, 11:16 PM
it wasnt the head it was the neck

meowwl
09-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Poor Kadaj...crying over how little remained of his "mother"...They're all just a bunch of lost boys looking for their mother. It was some liquidy green goo in the box..part of which runs out. They never said that it was Jenova's head, or just a random glob of cells from another part..

Shoden
09-29-2005, 11:30 PM
actually Rude stated that it was her head.

Winter Nights
09-29-2005, 11:42 PM
As did Vincent.

RaidenWeb17
10-03-2005, 12:05 AM
well my version said it was the neck of Jenova, but it may have been translated wrong or something. How could Jenova's head fit in that little box thing anyways???

Destai
10-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes the head was the important body part Sephiroth took from the body in the first place.
well my version said it was the neck of Jenova, but it may have been translated wrong or something. How could Jenova's head fit in that little box thing anyways???Because its cg.

One_WinGed_d3mon
10-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Its not the head of Jenova Rufus was holding, it was a small box contain jenovas cells

RaidenWeb17
10-04-2005, 02:46 AM
so then where is the head? I watched it again today and both Vincent and Reno said it was the neck they found. Im confused and want a better translated version.

Destai
10-04-2005, 04:17 PM
so then where is the head? I watched it again today and both Vincent and Reno said it was the neck they found. Im confused and want a better translated version.Fan d/subs make you stupider.

Christmas
10-04-2005, 04:25 PM
I think Rufus shot Jenova's head resulting in those green liquids flowing out which might have deformed her head which pissed Kadaj off when he saw it at the church?

Shoden
10-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Vincent said Head Rude said head.

RaidenWeb17
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
so then where is the head? I watched it again today and both Vincent and Reno said it was the neck they found. Im confused and want a better translated version.Fan d/subs make you stupider.

It's more stupid. Then i will just wait for the North American release to find out if it is the head or the neck.

=Angelus=
10-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Poor Kadaj...crying over how little remained of his "mother"...They're all just a bunch of lost boys looking for their mother. It was some liquidy green goo in the box..part of which runs out. They never said that it was Jenova's head, or just a random glob of cells from another part..
NooOoo!! you're all wrong!! the thing in the box was The Magic Potion, from the Adventures of Asterix and Obelix, thats the reason why it is green!! and why you attain super powers when you consume it!! :D:D

don't take me too seriously..

trepiesfriend
10-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Vincent said Head Rude said head.
and in the version i have here they said head, too. Dont say that fsub in every region have the same mistake. Indeed, i think it was just the rest of Jenova's head, who knows?

meowwl
10-07-2005, 11:35 PM
I've had this arguement on other boards...It's not necessarily Jenova's head in the box..it could be any random leftover bit from the final battle. The translations on some of the subs are to say the least, dubious. I'd say that if you want accurate translations, you'll have to wait for the dub.

As to the box, did anyone else notice this? Spoilers follow. If you look at the highway fight, it's Cloud's sword that cuts the gash in the box, (when Kadaj's sword goes through his shoulder guard.) not Rufus' bullet...though his shots did damage it. I'm fairly sure that the green liquid that comes out is mako..Because the appearances of Jenova thoroughout the movie, as geostigma, the stuff Kadaj puts into the water for the kids to drink, and the wad of stuff he sticks into his chest, the dusty looking wisps that come down from the clouds during the final battle, are all sooty black.

Shoden
10-08-2005, 12:01 AM
but The cells are like lifestream the body can take them in from outside, thats how geostigma came to be.

The box was too big to contain a neck, the green stuff was jenova blood as it was different shade to mako as seen in the intro.

meowwl
10-08-2005, 02:17 AM
The stuff seen in the intro is lifestream, not mako..mako is a condensed, liquid form...Geostigma was caused by the Jenova cells contaminating the lifestream that converged on Midgar to stop meteor.

More on topic, I don't like the way they took the glow out of Sephiroth's eyes...His eyes in the game were a bright glowing aqua, (Like the color I tend to post in :P) with kitty slit pupils. They've made them more of a dim jade green...Not that he's any less sexy with them...but they made Kadaj's and especially Yazoo's eyes much brighter.

Tanwen Strife
10-08-2005, 01:48 PM
When I first saw it I thought it was cells in the green goo and it all leaked out which is why Kadaj was screaming. When I talked it through with the people I watched it with I figured it was the suspension fluid they kept the head in to preserve it.

Oh yes, and a head would not fit in that box, especially Jenova's cause that is one BIG head.

sephiroth the dark angel
10-09-2005, 06:05 PM
it's my head!!!!!

Shiny
10-12-2005, 10:11 PM
So the person in the wheelchair...is it Sephiroth (which I don't think it is) or is it Jenova (part of her anyway)?

Destai
10-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Its Rufus.

Shiny
10-13-2005, 04:36 AM
Its Rufus.
I thought it would be President Rufus. Thankyou for the confirmation.