PDA

View Full Version : ^____^

tranvanhieu
08-15-2005, 02:03 PM
The sphere grid system is not enough for us to maximize all characters's factors.
What are the factors you chose to power-up?What are the factors you don't care??
in my opinion
Hp(99999)very important and worth to do (all though it take very long time)
Strength(255)ultimate factors ,must do this
Magic(0)except Lulu's overdrive ,there is no multi-hit Magic skill
Defend(255)important factor
M.Defend(255)battle easier with this
Speed(255)very important,must do if you want to beat all tough boss
Evasion(0) Super Boss will hit you even if have 255 at evasion
Accuracy(just some may be 100) Since in Boss battle we mainly use Overdrive
Luck(255)important ,effect many thing in your battle(chance of attack,status,Critical Strike,with 255 luck,Tidus's Blitz Ace will almost alway doubled)
MP(0)since you can use Three Stars for boss battle

Old Manus
08-15-2005, 03:07 PM
It is possible.

raskerino
08-15-2005, 03:15 PM
But if u max out all stats with it you still need to use an HP boost on your armor to hit max life and if I remember right you need to do that to get max mp as well (assuming you've built up all the other stats than those two).

tranvanhieu
08-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Yeah,must have "Break HP limit" to boost HP to 99999.
But don't use "Break MP limit' since it's useless
You know,a tetra armour(4 space) can be sold for 25000 but when you add "Break MP' you sell it for about <1000 gil

syun_ukiya
08-16-2005, 02:45 AM
The sphere grid system is not enough for us to maximize all characters's factors.
What are the factors you chose to power-up?What are the factors you don't care??
in my opinion
Hp(99999)very important and worth to do (all though it take very long time)
Strength(255)ultimate factors ,must do this
Magic(0)except Lulu's overdrive ,there is no multi-hit Magic skill
Defend(255)important factor
M.Defend(255)battle easier with this
Speed(255)very important,must do if you want to beat all tough boss
Evasion(0) Super Boss will hit you even if have 255 at evasion
Accuracy(just some may be 100) Since in Boss battle we mainly use Overdrive
Luck(255)important ,effect many thing in your battle(chance of attack,status,Critical Strike,with 255 luck,Tidus's Blitz Ace will almost alway doubled)
MP(0)since you can use Three Stars for boss battle
hp99999 is a pain.. you just need 30-50k hp against penance with 255 def and m.def

magic-seems useless if you ask me since dark aeons/penance either absorbs all magic or half dmg on ultima. plus killing dark flans are also a pain.

speed-yes very impt.

evasion-yes not very impt.

accuracy- 255+luck100+ accuraccy 255 is useless when luck is low (against dark aeons). i don't think accuracy is connected with overdrive.

luck-luck is useful but until 80-100+ only. that will be enough to hit penance. killing earth-eater takes time. and that's the time i don't think most of you have.

mp-also useless. just get 999.. 9999 isn't worth it. with three stars and nirvana (1mp cost) you do not need mp.

in addition, to do the stat-maxing trick, you need to clear all the lousy +1,+2+3 nodes and replace them with +4s.