PDA

View Full Version : Draco & Seifer

Nick Schovitz
08-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Does Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter Books remind you of Seifer from Final Fantasy VIII? I think so, cast your opinion.

Meat Puppet
08-15-2005, 08:37 PM
no

Rye
08-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I thought this was a thread about some Draco x Seifer action. Like Draco x Harry. :(

Shoeberto
08-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I think this sort of thread would fit best in the FFVIII forum :)

boys from the dwarf
08-15-2005, 08:48 PM
i see where your coming from but i have to say no.seifer hardly reminds me of him.

G SpOtZ
08-15-2005, 09:47 PM
his hair. but nothing else. so i'll say yes jus for the fun of it.

rubah
08-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Hmm. Evil blonde boy.

sure, I'll buy that.

I always thought Hermione and Draco should've had some action ;)

Skyblade
08-16-2005, 01:13 AM
No. Draco was a total wimp who had other guys do his dirty work for him. At least Seifer was afraid to muss his hair and fought for himself. He had a posse, not just a couple of thugs.

rubah
08-16-2005, 02:08 AM
No. Draco was a total wimp who had other guys do his dirty work for him. At least Seifer was afraid to muss his hair and fought for himself. He had a posse, not just a couple of thugs.
Way to have read all of Half Blood Prince there.

They both are delusional about the tasks they are performing.

(and seifer has fuijin and raijin also you know xD)

Skyblade
08-16-2005, 02:18 AM
Way to have read all of Half Blood Prince there.

They both are delusional about the tasks they are performing.

(and seifer has fuijin and raijin also you know xD)

(Actually, I haven't read any of Half Blood Prince. The fifth one was so bad that I lost all interest in the series.)

Please. Crabbe and Goyle would never ask Harry to do a favor for them and get the old Draco back. They are thugs, nothing more. Raijin and Fujin are friends who actually care about Seifer, and who have the brains to know when something's wrong and to try to solve it.

Slade
08-16-2005, 06:32 AM
Oh my gosh :eek: ! I always thought Draco looked like Seifer! I wasnt the only one after all!

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2005, 09:33 AM
i wish i could change my vote now because i realized.seifer has fujin and rajin while draco has crabbe and goyle(as well as some others but mainly crabbe and goyle.)there both blonde but seifer isnt as big a chicken wuss as draco.

Nick Schovitz
08-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Yep we've got votes.