PDA

View Full Version : Daugreo

karlabaines
08-15-2005, 09:40 PM
On one of the walkthroughs on gamefaqs it doesnt tell you how to get to daugreo or however you spell it. All it has is references to how to get equipment in there. So can anyone tell me how to get to daugreo?

Aidan
08-15-2005, 09:43 PM
dauguerro? (something like that...)

you get the airship, and it is on an island with mountains on top, with waterfalls coming outside near a cave. the cave between to waterfalls on a mountain side is dauguerro. its located near the chocobos lagoon, but on an island near it and a qus marsh. i think thats the most of an explanation i can give...

SE of forgotten continent i think.

G SpOtZ
08-15-2005, 09:54 PM
dauguerro? (something like that...)

you get the airship, and it is on an island with mountains on top, with waterfalls coming outside near a cave. the cave between to waterfalls on a mountain side is dauguerro. its located near the chocobos lagoon, but on an island near it and a qus marsh. i think thats the most of an explanation i can give...

SE of forgotten continent i think.
yeah. airship.

eestlinc
08-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Don't you start flying around exploring everywhere once you get the airship? I know I do.

Aidan
08-16-2005, 01:42 AM
i do too. i even noticed there was something there when you got the blue narciss. and it is possible to get to daiguerro before you get the airship. how you ask? when you get a blue choco after chocographs from the forest, go on the blkue narciss to some island, and go along a reef to lagoon, build up and get all chocographs, and then fly there.

karlabaines
08-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Sorry guys but i missed it in the quide. It was there. I was just seaching to quikly.

eestlinc
08-16-2005, 03:25 PM
the quide? you mean the strategy guide?

Mr.Cal
08-29-2005, 03:18 PM
No, silly. The quide. Don't bother correcting "quikly" either :D