PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find......

darkcloud_100
08-15-2005, 11:18 PM
Sorry if this has been asked but where can I find armour with no encounters on it? i heard Ghosts in the cavern of the stolen fayth drop it but they never do. Could someone tell me where i can find em plz.

Cruise Control
08-16-2005, 12:40 AM
You don't want it. Trust me. I forgot I had it on, and was so weak when I got to Sin.

darkcloud_100
08-16-2005, 01:13 AM
i need it to dodge 200 lightning bolts and for cactuar village sidequset

abrojtm
08-16-2005, 01:30 AM
Geosgeano (the big fish thing at Baaj Temple) almost always drops a Weapon with No Encounters on it (quite an anomaly, really). Ghosts never drop armor with No Encounters. They do, however, rarely drop Purifying Salts, which are used to Customize an Armor to have No Encounters.

Aidan
08-16-2005, 01:55 AM
with rikku and lots of luck, you can steal purifyign salt from any zombie at zanarkand.

a weapon CANNOT have no encounters on it.

and i forget its name, but its a giant fossil thingy in the omega dungeon, and it rarely drops armor with no encounters on it. and i used it for cactuar village and thunder plains side quest as well :)

hope i helped. if anyone remembers fossil name thing, glad to help.

syun_ukiya
08-16-2005, 02:30 AM
just complete the monster quest.. i think it was the complete dragons that gave me x99 purifying salts.

no encounters are good in side-quests. you don't need to level up with normal enemies anyways.. you level up mostly by fighting arena monsters (ap trick).

crazybayman
08-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Omega Dungeon. Some monster will drop it.

<-Wakka->
08-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Sorry if this has been asked but where can I find armour with no encounters on it? i heard Ghosts in the cavern of the stolen fayth drop it but they never do. Could someone tell me where i can find em plz.

Inside Sin i gained Off Season (Wakka Armguard) and it was dropped by an enemy in there, its rare though, its useful for training up at the start of the final area (inside Sin) then walking straigth to the boss without Hassle. as some people mentioned above it is also useful for Lulu's sigil in the Thunder Plains. I hope that helps you.

darkcloud_100
08-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks alot people. Geosagneo dropped a barouqe sword with no encounters on it! Now i can do the sidequests easier, thanks everyone for helpin. The monster in Omega Dungeon is Demonlith.

Cruise Control
08-16-2005, 04:47 PM
It's called tombstone

syun_ukiya
08-17-2005, 05:19 AM
Thanks alot people. Geosagneo dropped a barouqe sword with no encounters on it! Now i can do the sidequests easier, thanks everyone for helpin. The monster in Omega Dungeon is Demonlith.
no encounters in not a weapon ability. its an armor ability.

abrojtm
08-17-2005, 05:25 AM
No Encounters is an Armor ability, but as I said earlier Geosagneo nearly always drops a weapon with No Encounters on it. Perhaps it's a lapse in programming, perhaps it's just weird, but it happens.

Shoeberto
08-17-2005, 05:34 AM
Yeah, I remember I got a blitzball for Wakka with No Encounters on it after that. It made navigating Sin a lot less annoying after I had levelled enough.