PDA

View Full Version : Who the devil are you?

Denmark
08-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Do you ever see people who look like people you know and wanna talk to them until you realize that you actually don't know them? I do.

Have you ever talked to some random person who fits the criteria listed above? I haven't. I should sometime. That would be SWEET. Freak out the strangers.

Even better, talk to them as if you know them, and then when they don't know you, act all offended. They'll be like "wtf?". Right?

boris no no
08-15-2005, 11:45 PM
i talk to you

ZeZipster
08-15-2005, 11:47 PM
Josh has problems starting conversations with girls.

Josh: Hey! Amber?
Random girl at Warped Tour: No, I'm Sabrina.
Josh: Good enough for me!

Josh: Hey, do you like sex and pizza?
Another random girl at Warped Tour: Ew, no.
Josh: What you don't like pizza?

Oh, good times.

Yamaneko
08-15-2005, 11:54 PM
My name is Mr. Burns.

Cruise Control
08-16-2005, 12:01 AM
I got in some car, and I'm all hi dad, and it was some other guy!!!!! He was all who the hell are you! (true story)

Mercen-X
08-16-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm pretty sure.

Silmaril
08-16-2005, 02:40 PM
I talk to random people at the club in my family are members all the time. They don't seem to mind.

Chris
08-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Seriously, I saw this "person" who looked like Grace Jones and I wanted to go over and kiss the person - BAZOOOOOOOOM! It was a guy. :(

*Chokes*

And

*Dies*

Boosk
08-16-2005, 02:49 PM
man, I do it all the time.
I'd be shouting someones name and chasing them and when I catch up its some freak whos like "WTF? I'm gna beat you up!" and I'm like "Yipes!" and I run away :D
And people always try and talk to me. I've usually met them but I was drunk when they spoke to me so its always "I don't know you...."
*sigh*
Kagga :love:

Shauna
08-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I do that lots. Last time I did it, I was out with my friends, and I thought I saw my cousin, and I was: 'ZOE!' And the girl looked at me like I was some kind of freak. xD :D

Calliope
08-17-2005, 02:54 AM
Jojo looks like someone. WHO IS IT?

Del Murder
08-17-2005, 02:57 AM
I had to turn down three movie roles this month alone. Zoolander 2, what were they thinking...

Denmark
08-17-2005, 03:56 AM
Jojo looks like a 12-year-old Chinese girl.

My name is Mr. Burns.
counterquote:
"Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a package for me."
"Well, Mr. Burns, what's your first name?"
"I don't know."

Doomie
08-17-2005, 04:22 AM
Jojo looks like a 12-year-old Chinese girl.

My name is Mr. Burns.
counterquote:
"Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a package for me."
"Well, Mr. Burns, what's your first name?"
"I don't know."

Nice plan <strike>BART</strike> DENMAR...T

-N-
08-17-2005, 04:28 AM
I've done that a couple of times. :p

Jojee
08-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Jojo looks like someone. WHO IS IT? Yes, I'd like to know as well :p Who do I look like!? *swacks Denny*

And yeah, that happens to me sometimes on the streets ^_^

Rase
08-17-2005, 07:10 AM
Talking to strangers in different towns = Funnest Summer Activity.

TidaRalique
08-17-2005, 07:38 AM
hm.

So my friend, Danny and I were sitting outside of Loews with three other friends of mine, while waiting for our ride. Chit chat away, right? Yeah, cool.

So, our ride is late, but it's no big deal. Whatever. Then a town and country pulls around the corner, we stand up, say our good byes. We're tired and we plan to head home, sleep, get up and do nothing. The usual lazy mess.

the town and country pulls up in front of us, right in front of us, and we walk over to it and we open up the doors. The lights flick on and the two of us are in shock. Danny and myself drop our jaws, we go blank, our minds, empty. The old man in the seat, silhouette shaped just like my mother, dumbfounded.

For those ten seconds, that single moment, I finally gather my thoughts, look this man in the eyes and say:
<i>"Hey...you're not my mom..."</i>
the man points and opens his mouth as if to say something, danny yanks me away, the doors close.

The moment, to us, it never happened.
But, the thing is that it really did.

crazybayman
08-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Its funny......I've had it happen to me several times. People thinking I'm someone else.

I've had strangers smiling and waving enthusiastically at me, until I look around to make sure their waving at me, and then they realize I'm not who they think I am. Then they get all embarrassed, which is funny.

Stuff like "Hey man, didn't I see you in my Jiujitsu class the other day?"
"No."
"You sure? Aren't you Jamal Jones?"
"NO!!"

I've even had some dude try to pick a fight with me downtown in the bar district, because he thought I was someone who had done the same to him the previous weekend. Good times.

I must have an evil twin going around this city.

Little Miss Awesome
08-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Once I was talking to my friend walking to break and I was listening to the radio and an awful song came on and I decided I was going to run up to other mate and make him listen to it, so I went to my "friend" (who happened to be one of the most popular people at school) "I'm going to go and scare Earl with Cher music!"
She just looked at me, I explained, and she thought it was funny, but anyway I was so embarrased :p
EDIT: And also, at Alton Towers on Monday there was this girl who looked exactly like this pic I saw of Smittenkitten, but it probably wasn't, but I didn't speak to her anyway :p

Kamiko
08-17-2005, 02:03 PM
This one girl and I kept staring at each other in school but we never got up the nerve to talk to each other. So finally we talked and she was sooo GREAT!! So I loved her much but now she moved to Malaysia and I am bereft.

Jess
08-17-2005, 02:35 PM
I went to a gig the other day to watch my friends band play.
They were setting up, and one of my 'friends' stuck their head out of the curtain, I started talking to him and realised it was his older brother who I don't even know.
Damn. v_v

Chibi Angel
08-17-2005, 03:33 PM
I've mistaken people a couple of times they just give me funny looks and walk away.
My baby sister used to be really shy around people so whenever we were at church she'd just cling to my dads leg, once when we were waiting for my mom to finnish talking to someone I took her to the bathroom and brought her back as soon as she came back she ran up and grabbed my dads leg, except it wasn't my dad it was this really surprised old guy wearing the same color pants. My sister sat down in hte middle of the floor and started screaming.

Christmas
05-29-2022, 02:40 AM
I talked to my hawt handsome blind date who popped out from the sea until I realized he is actually not my date as he is missing a testicle. But I ended up marrying him a few hours later and we saved Spira together. :bigsmile: