PDA

View Full Version : Ansem that bastard!!

crashNUMBERS
08-16-2005, 12:30 AM
I finally beat the game and the final battle with ansem was easy. Very easy. What are your oppinions on him in general?? I thought the final battle was stupid. I mean what the hell?? Ansem was in some sephiroth, Ultemecia, and Braska's final Aeon get-up. Thats probably would've heppened if they managed to all have that guy as a kid. I mean think about it. Sephiroth's no shirt and slick back hair style. Ultemecia's attachmeant and funky peices of crap behind him. And Braska's Huge HUGE body. I must admit he did look cool but that was a little too tried out. This whole game only focused on characters and references from FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-16-2005, 12:40 AM
There was little to no focus on FF characters; they were only there to play filler roles and provide cameos.

Ansem says the word "darkness" twelve times during the final sequence of the game. He's a dork with a stunted vocabulary.

Cruise Control
08-16-2005, 12:57 AM
I really liked Ansem, but he reminded me of Necron, the way you didn't know of his existance till the last fifteen minutes of the game.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-16-2005, 01:07 AM
If you didn't pay any attention whatsoever, sure.

crashNUMBERS
08-16-2005, 01:09 AM
Ansem says the word "darkness" twelve times during the final sequence of the game. He's a dork with a stunted vocabulary.
Yeah then he craps about how you know nothing. Learn some new words dumbass!!

Cruise Control
08-16-2005, 01:09 AM
I did, the reports don't count, cause you don't find out hes bad until you beat Maleficent, and you get the other half of the Ansem reports, until that point you hear how he was a wise ruler.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-16-2005, 01:15 AM
The reports certainly do count, and you must have zero intuition if you didn't realize who Ansem was before he revealed himself.

Skyblade
08-16-2005, 01:21 AM
There was little to no focus on FF characters; they were only there to play filler roles and provide cameos.

To quote Riku:
"You (Ansem) always were chatty when it came to darkness."

crashNUMBERS
08-16-2005, 01:22 AM
When he'd say that??

Skyblade
08-16-2005, 01:23 AM
When he'd say that??

Damn, you people really need to play CoM and R/R...

crashNUMBERS
08-16-2005, 01:29 AM
Hey man I haven't bought RPG's lately and I was recently ungrounded...

Skyblade
08-16-2005, 01:32 AM
Well, I'll forgive you since three of my favorite games are included in your sig.

crashNUMBERS
08-16-2005, 01:40 AM
XD I would ask since Im curious but I just made a thread on it so go check it out if you wanna post in it...

Skyblade
08-16-2005, 01:55 AM
Well, I posted there, but given the forum you're in, if you couldn't guess at least one of them... O.o

crashNUMBERS
08-16-2005, 01:56 AM
Yeah I was guessing KH is one...

Trumpet Thief
08-17-2005, 02:10 AM
chaos: He was quite a dissapointement. There's really nothing else I can really say. :(

here for a limited time
08-17-2005, 10:34 PM
wutz this thread about?

Mercen-X
08-17-2005, 11:18 PM
The reports certainly do count, and you must have zero intuition if you didn't realize who Ansem was before he revealed himself.
Yes. The first reference to Ansem certainly made it obvious to me who the final villain would be. (seriously.)

Maybe Square should try something original for once. lol

I'm gonna make a game where the final boss is practically impossible to beat, then everyone will yell angered at me and I'll say, "You wanted the final boss to be hard."

and, who are these guys?

OmniOmega
08-18-2005, 12:19 AM
im gonna make a game were the villain just before the final boss is the hardest battle youve ever had to face, then the boss would have like 5hp 0_o

here for a limited time
08-18-2005, 11:26 PM
Yes. The first reference to Ansem certainly made it obvious to me who the final villain would be. (seriously.)

Maybe Square should try something original for once. lol

I'm gonna make a game where the final boss is practically impossible to beat, then everyone will yell angered at me and I'll say, "You wanted the final boss to be hard."

and, who are these guys?
roy and marth?

OmniOmega
08-19-2005, 12:06 AM
fire emblem??

crashNUMBERS
08-19-2005, 02:31 AM
roy and marth?
The red haired guy. I think elliwood from Fire Emblem. The Blue haired guy. Rolf from Phantasy Star 2...

im gonna make a game were the villain just before the final boss is the hardest battle youve ever had to face, then the boss would have like 5hp 0_o
Haha!! Nice!! Thats too stereo typical though. But hey!! Go for it!!

Cruise Control
08-26-2005, 03:37 AM
Like Kefka XD

crashNUMBERS
09-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Your a forum white mage!! Enough said!!

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Your a forum white mage!! Enough said!!

Clarification please. I haven't heard this term before...

crashNUMBERS
09-17-2005, 05:56 PM
There's a forum term called people who revive thread's. And what do white mage's do?? Good boy!!

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Ah, thanks.

Personally, I think FFX_fanatiq is more a troll than a white mage, but whatever...

crashNUMBERS
09-17-2005, 06:12 PM
A troll on forum's isn't based on look's. A troll on forum's is someone who join's to start trouble...

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Ah, thanks.

Personally, I think FFX_fanatiq is more a troll than a white mage, but whatever...

Allright and you have seen me,when?.Seriously immature uncalled for insults annoy the hell outta me.You'd figure FF gamers would have a bit more class.

I lack class? Let's review your recent post history in this forum, shall we?

You make a thread about which character should be killed off, and immediately nominate two of the game's most important characters.

You make a post in KH Storyline where you complain that the plot sucks:

I agree the story was weak as hell.well their was none.Basically in two sentences let me sum it up.Sora gets seperated from his friends.Finds them.And gets seperated again.DUE TO THIS TRILLING CLIMAX they have to make kh2

Then there's your comment in this thread about how much the main villain sucks.

So, you hate the plot, the heroes, and the main antagonists. Just admit you don't like the game and leave.

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 06:21 PM
No, people just think it's considerate not to post if you don't have anything positive to say. And they don't really want people to come in for the sole purpose of stating how much the game sucks.

You're right, it's about opinions. If you can't handle my opinion that you are a troll who isn't adding anything positive to the forum, maybe you shouldn't be here.

crashNUMBERS
09-17-2005, 06:24 PM
People, People!! Calm down. If there's gonna be a fight I gotta be in it!! You know that!!

crashNUMBERS
09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Um. I didnt call you a troll. He did...

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 06:27 PM
What was your opinion again.because I just remember you calling me a troll.And yes I am a forum newbie so I don't know what that meant so I got offended.Some of my good friends love kh yes I respect that they like it.

"Troll" is a term for someone who posts for the sole purpose of being inflammatory. That is what you are doing, IMHO.

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 06:34 PM
"Troll" is a term for someone who posts for the sole purpose of being inflammatory. That is what you are doing, IMHO.

Hmm well I guess that's true.I don't really have anything good to say about kh except the fmvs are fantastic and I love riku.I'll try to tone my opinions down.On the ffx-2 forum too,though that's harder.

Thank you. I'll stop bugging you then.

Medi
09-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Now lets get back to Ansem.

I first beat Kingdom Hearts a few days ago and I do think Ansem's lines were a little bit cheesy. It all makes sense though, what he did. The ending was filled with things that leave me with a few questions to ask, like, what happened to Mickey and Riku?

Anyway, I hate Ansem as well. He's too obsessed with darkness. Like Yuffie said, what's so great about it?

crashNUMBERS
09-17-2005, 06:35 PM
No. State your oppinion all yu want. I dont care. It's your oppinion. A troll is someone who just wants to start trouble. I could care less on your oppinion's...

kikimm
09-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey guys. Knock this crap off, or I'm closing the thread the next time I see this happening. Take the arguing somewhere else. Get back to the original topic now. Don't do this again.

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Can we get on topic?

I first beat Kingdom Hearts a few days ago and I do think Ansem's lines were a little bit cheesy. It all makes sense though, what he did. The ending was filled with things that leave me with a few questions to ask, like, what happened to Mickey and Riku?

Anyway, I hate Ansem as well. He's too obsessed with darkness. Like Yuffie said, what's so great about it?

Congrats.

Yes, Ansem has cheesy lines, and (to quote Riku) "you (Ansem) always were chatty when it came to darkness". He's a bit obsessive about it.

Riku and Mickey were trapped on the other side of the door to darkness when it was shut. As the last FMV shows (after the credits, so if you didn't sit through them, you're missing some of the plot), Sora, Donald, and Goofy are now looking for them. Play CoM to learn what happens next.

Medi
09-18-2005, 02:55 AM
I did see that seen after the credits. I finished the 100 acre wood today and got the rest of the dalmatians, so I can see that secret FMV. I finished the Hades cup a few days ago, that's about all I need, I think. Does the secret scene give out any more info?

Sakuma Ryuichi
10-02-2005, 08:51 AM
thing is, Ansem is justplain old-fashioned retarded. he has no sense in wat it means 2 b say, umm, NORMAL!?!?!?!?!?!?!? he also has ugly fashion sense...id h8 2 b his daughter or worse, his wife!!! i mean, hes so insane up in here! *points 2 a diagram of Ansem's brain, then realizes there's nuthin but empty space up there so she rips up the diagram and throws it at Ansem's face*

Ansem: Why you lil!!?!?!?!
Sakuma: What? Lil wat?
Ansem: *air horn* *air horn-air horn*
Sakuma: O thats proper! really smart u dumb moron!
Ansem: Wat? got nuthin 2 come up with? *looks behind himself and c's his guardian as it eats him*
Sakuma:Good guardian. *pets guardian as u can hear muffled noises comin frm his stomach* doin that makes me feel so much better!

eelot
10-08-2005, 09:58 AM
i dont really have anything to contribute, except that KH rocks... but anyhow, can someone tell me where the pages tot he 100 acre woods are? i need em so i can get the secret cinematic

Tai-Ti
10-09-2005, 08:36 AM
I think Ansem is a cool lookign character, I like his voice acting too, but he's a common coward. First, he uses the heartless to help him, and Riku's body, then in battle he has that gaurdian of his, some one tell him to fight like a man!!

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-29-2005, 02:32 AM
well my older brother got the secret ending but even though I started playing before him he beat the game ahead of me...............

OmniOmega
10-30-2005, 11:01 PM
cause your just a 10 year old kid w/ no attention span or games skills.

Spammerman
11-02-2005, 02:12 AM
He reminds me of one of the things vikings put on thee front of their ships.
I personally think the whole game is to easy.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
11-03-2005, 04:00 AM
If I got no game skills Just to let you know I got the ultimate keyblade besides I beat it already 3 years ago when I was 7 years old.See I got skills!and the game was plain easy:D

Reine
11-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I quite liked Ansem. Andthe reason why he uses Riku's body, is because he HAS no body of his own.

So what if he uses Darkness...hes using something different than the other villains.

I have yet to play Reverse Rebirth, the main game is ridicoulously challenging, each battle takes like ten minutes it seems.

Psydekick
11-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Hey guys. Knock this crap off, or I'm closing the thread the next time I see this happening. Take the arguing somewhere else. Get back to the original topic now. Don't do this again.
Thats it kikimm you tell them.

KH1992
11-24-2005, 10:59 PM
ok, where did this thread get off track...

Psydekick
11-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Dont blame me cause i have only posted once blame Skyblade.

KH1992
11-25-2005, 06:45 PM
i don't blame anyone... just it started with ansem... then where did it go :confused:

Psydekick
11-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Dont know cant be bothered to read every post.

Ansem/Sephy
11-25-2005, 07:23 PM
I agree, Ansem's battles were less than impressive (except in HB where you fought him the very first time.) It would have been kool if when he went into his Guardian Shadow, you could have fought them as a one, but, damn, it was like the whole thing was only for looks.

KH1992
11-25-2005, 07:59 PM
you'd think the last battle would be the hardest in a game like KH. Sephiroth was a lot harder.

Ansem/Sephy
12-06-2005, 10:20 PM
he's a disney villian

enough said

What the . . .?

No he's not . . . He was designed by SE. I think he's kool, but I am hoping DiZ will be more challenging.