PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe theres no love for gt4

rikku&painerock
08-16-2005, 09:29 AM
i just finished looking around this board and cant believe theres no love for gran turismo 4 does anybody here like gt4 only the best sim racing game out today.

Dreddz
08-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Ive got a 96% profile on it, I love it, I would of wanted Online but aww well. I think GT3 was a little better. But GT4 is still high
I think people are turning into the more surreal Car Sims like Burnout or Midnight Club but GT4 is way better for me.
But at the moment, Im more into my rally sims and am currently Enjoying Toca Race Driver 2...
Still, GT4 is a must-buy....

Old Manus
08-16-2005, 11:04 AM
No. Damage.

Meat Puppet
08-16-2005, 11:11 AM
GT4? :confused:

Dreddz
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM
At least theres a couple of Racing fans....EOFF seem to not be that fond of Racing games.....Im still trying to find Rally Car game fans

Black Mage
08-16-2005, 08:10 PM
The best racing game I've ever played was RC PRO AM on the NES.

Oh man, was that ever a great game.

Mo-Nercy
08-17-2005, 03:13 AM
I'm more of an arcade racer. Need For Speed: Underground, Auto Modellista on the consoles and Daytona USA, Initial D at the 'cades are racing games more suited to me. I have played Gran Turismo (the original and 3) and I love the plethora of stuff you can do. But I'll probably always be more of a ricey modifier than a racey modifier (which again leads me to NFSU).

Love the graphics of GT4 though. Definitely the best I've seen on any PS2 game. A heap of cars too which is always a nice bonus, even though I'd just end up driving nothing but Evos.

I assure you that there's love for GT4 from me. Love for all racing games.

I Took the Red Pill
08-17-2005, 04:33 AM
I love this game! My game has just over 25% completion so
i can enter endurance events. I usually either enter my Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car or my Honda Takata Dome NSX Race Car in events.

-N-
08-17-2005, 06:02 AM
The best racing game I've ever played was RC PRO AM on the NES.

Oh man, was that ever a great game.<3

RSL
08-17-2005, 12:29 PM
RC PRO AM!!! I forgot all about that game.

As for Gran Turismo 4, I played the heck out of it for a few weeks but now it just sits there. It was pretty good but it seemed too much like 3 for me to get too excited.

Vaprice
08-20-2005, 03:16 AM
the only dissapointing thing people had for this game was the lack of online play. Which I didnt care about at all what so ever because this game just looked so good. Plus another thing I love about the game is the challenge you ahve to face. Plus with the delayed set backs it drove most people crazy but meh I love the game none the less.

Slothy
08-20-2005, 04:27 AM
I love the game. I'm not sure that I love it more than GT3 though. Maybe call it a tie for both of them. GT4 has a ton of cars and some awesome new tracks which is great, and I liked the added challenge since awesom cars take a little longer to get a hold of, unlike the F1's in GT3. Then again GT3 got me into the series and was a very good, and fairly different game in a lot of ways. Unfortunately I haven't played GT4 since about April. I stopped playing when things got really busy during tax season, and got too sidetracked with other games to go back to it. That and the last time I played it my driving skill had gone down the crapper. I definitely prefer it to more arcade style racers though, which have never held a ton of interest for me.