PDA

View Full Version : Can you get the "Loser" a wife instead of getting L5 Publicity?

Nick :)
08-16-2005, 11:28 AM
I have gotten the so called "Loser" a wife, but does that mean I have to get level 5 publicity as well to achieve 100%?
Cheers,
Nick.

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2005, 01:17 PM
you dont need to do that sidequest to get publicity up.it has nothing to do with the publicity.

08-16-2005, 02:45 PM
I no wot u mean, but what I mean is. You don't have to do the PR Campaign AND Marriage Campaign or do you?
I've done Marriage Campaign successfully, but I was wondering if I had to do PR Campaign as well.
Cheers,
Nick.

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2005, 05:54 PM
you need to do both for 100% game completion.

SeeDRankLou
08-16-2005, 06:19 PM
No, the Marriage Campaign has no bearing on percent completion or getting an Episode Complete in the Calm Lands, only the PR Campaign. The Marriage Campaign is just so you can get one of the three Speed Bracers available to find/obtain without oversouling a Lacerta.

Mo-Nercy
08-17-2005, 03:43 AM
Mm-hm. I didn't even initiate it and I completed the episode first time through. It's just there to give you a Speed Bracer. You have to do the publicity campaign to complete Calm Lands, it's not as hard as it seems.

But if you want to do it, it doesn't affect the game in any way. I've gotton him one girl and in another game, two girls.

08-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Ok. According to the Walkthrough, you have to get Level 5 Publicity BEFORE entering the calm lands...is this true? If not, I could probably buy loads of tickets and waste 'em to bump up the publicity but apprarently you gotta get L5 before entering. I know it's not hard, but last time I checked (in chapter 3), I only had around 150PR points...I'm not sure if there's enough people in Spira to publicise to...

Old Manus
08-20-2005, 11:30 AM
You don't need to complete PR to get 100%

08-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Oh really? Oh ok. So what do ya get if you do? Well I read in this one guide that if you managed to obtain L5 Publicity when you enter the calm lands, a cut scene should automatically occur with Tobli, and that adds to your %. Is that right?

Fireblade13
08-23-2005, 05:18 PM
Poor Loser he has have his father hire a matchmaker A Famous girl matchmaker for him!

Mercen-X
08-23-2005, 06:43 PM
I've gotten him one girl and in another game, two girls.How did you get him two girls? I went through and convinced absolutely every girl in the entire game to go see him and he still only ended up with one girl.

SeeDRankLou
08-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Oh really? Oh ok. So what do ya get if you do? Well I read in this one guide that if you managed to obtain L5 Publicity when you enter the calm lands, a cut scene should automatically occur with Tobli, and that adds to your %. Is that right?
Yes, you get that and it's worth percent, but it's not necessary to get 100%. It is however necessary if you wish to get 100% in one game. If you are planning for more than one game you don't have to do it.