PDA

View Full Version : Celestial weaponsn and Magus sisters.

Galadus
08-16-2005, 12:03 PM
I hear you all talking about them but i dont know where to get them or whats so special about it and it annoys me! And how/where do i get the magus sisters?, I searched about all Spira exept omega dungeon and besaid becouse of omega weapon and dark valefor(also al-bhed Home). I'm desperate please help me(ps, i already got blossom crown).

crazybayman
08-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Check out http://www.bellaonline.com/gaming/strategy_lib_ffxwalk.html (http://)

I just found this one day by doing a search in google, and its a great help.

Basically, you need to get Anima. To do this, you have to find ALL destruction spheres in all temples (cloister of trials). If you haven't found all destruction spheres, then go back and do each temple trial until you have (except bevelle, of course, you can't go back there, and you had to have found the destruction sphere there, otherwise you wouldn't have finished it!).

Once you've done that, find the Baaj temple. This is the temple where Rikku and those Al Bhed dudes found you in the beginning of the game before washing up on Besaid. There are airship coordinates to enter, you can find them on this site, or almost any other FFX Faq/walkthrough site, i.e. the one I listed above. Fight that underwater boss who chased you in the beginning of the game, and beat him. Proceed to enter the chamber in the underwater area, keep walking in, until you find a room with 6 statues and Seymour's mother. If you've gotten all destruction sphere's from all temples, you go to each statue, press X in front of them, and they each move back. Seymour's mother will give you Anima.

To get the Magus Sisters, you have to fight Belgimine at Remiem temple in the Calm Lands. The link I provided above will show you how to get there. You should remember Belgimine, she's the summoner who you encounter from time to time on your travels, who challenges you to an Aeon duel. Challenge her, and beat ALL of her Aeons, up to and including Anima. Then you'll get the Magus Sisters.

Anyways, see the site I indicated above, to get the exact details.

As well, this site will tell you how to get all the celestial weapons.

Edit: Quick note on how to find Remiem Temple: Get on a chocobo in the calm lands. Now go back to the entrance to the calm lands (where you exit from Macalania Woods). Instead of heading left, down along the path, go to your immediate right, and you'll find a yellow chocobo feather. Press X by it ( I think its X), and you'll jump down to another ledge. Here you'll see a passage in through the mountains, and just beyond this is Remiem temple.

Galadus
08-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Thank you so much i just found out that when you see a chocobo feather your chocbo jumps but i didnt knew that there was one there, i'll be able to get the Sisters by now i think.

Galadus
08-16-2005, 05:19 PM
I have the sisers by now, i have very little control over them but their SO strong when the finally work together., I only stilld didnt find out what celestial weapons are, is that just a weapon with break damage limit or one out of a treasure chest or with a way athor ability? And do the crests have something to do with them?

Galadus
08-16-2005, 05:20 PM
ow and i raced the chocobo and i got a CLOUDY MIRROR, how do i get the thing charged?

Cruise Control
08-16-2005, 05:23 PM
I suggest you fix your triple post.

raskerino
08-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Ooops... someone got to this before me but still, first off don't double post or as you did triple post use the edit button instead. To power up the cloudy mirror go to macalania forest and go talk to the people at the front, then go up the silvery path til you find a kid at the fork, after doing some running around talking to people (go to gamefaqs for a better explanation) then go behind where the kid was and your cloudy mirror will become a celestial mirror. This is also where to power up the ultimate weapons.

crazybayman
08-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Check out http://www.bellaonline.com/gaming/strategy_lib_ffxwalk.html (http://)
Go here. (If the link doesn't work, copy it into your browser, or google it). It'll tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about, and how to get the celestial weapons.

Its too much to type. Really.

But yes, the first step is to power up the cloudy mirror in Macalania forest, by talking to the little family, helping them to find the husband/father, and then helping them to find the little boy.

After that, its hours and hours of collecting items, and playing minigames. :p

Galadus
08-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Ok my mirror is powered into celestial mirror(now i have at least 1 thing with celstial in it)i also scored Godhand weapon and Nirvana(what was squaresoft thinking when they put the ability no ap on it???, Edit: does that change as soon as i get sigil+crest?)ill go check that bellaonline site then to get my celestial weapons.And long live the magus sisters!!!, i killed Omega weapon like it was a Floating eye.

Edit: should i get a weapon with no encounters for dodging lightning and if you dodge 150 and open the chest and save and then dodge 150 again do you get the price a second time?(ps, i love editing)and one more thing, getting the celestial weapons is hard when you already played out the game don't have all crests and didnt even knew sigils existed...(like me)

crazybayman
08-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Ok my mirror is powered into celestial mirror(now i have at least 1 thing with celstial in it)i also scored Godhand weapon and Nirvana(what was squaresoft thinking when they put the ability no ap on it???, Edit: does that change as soon as i get sigil+crest?)ill go check that bellaonline site then to get my celestial weapons.And long live the magus sisters!!!, i killed Omega weapon like it was a Floating eye.

Edit: What!?! I already should have moon sigil becous i beated up all aeons in remiem temple but i dont have it so Yuna's still hooked up with no ap ability on Nirvana(i already found the crest) and i also already sended Belgemine so i won't be able to get that great weapon with triple ap and stuff...or is there anthor way to get it? :confused: :confused:
Once you get the Crest and Sigil for the respective weapon, go back to where you powered up the cloudy mirror to celestial mirror. You'll get a sequence where they present their weapon to that big sphere shaped thing, and presto! You have your fully powered celestial weapon. And the "No AP" thing will be gone, of course. If you only get the sigil or crest for a weapon, you can partially power it up, too.

Edit: should i get a weapon with no encounters for dodging lightning and if you dodge 150 and open the chest and save and then dodge 150 again do you get the price a second time?(ps, i love editing)and one more thing, getting the celestial weapons is hard when you already played out the game don't have all crests and didnt even knew sigils existed...(like me)
Yes. You can get armour with some kind of no encounters equiped to it in Omega dungeon, dropped by an enemy. However, while dodging lightening, if your going for the 200 in a row, don't save in between. It'll reset your "lightening bolts dodged" count.

BTW, the best way to get to that site is to do a google search for it i.e "bellaonline + final fantasy X walkthrough". Its some kind of retarded women's site, but its got a great walkthrough.

Galadus
08-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Ok thanks i didnt knew that i had to power up me weapon to, i finally got a celestial weapon now then!