PDA

View Full Version : Im a robot. (Whats your personality defect?)

Destai
08-16-2005, 03:42 PM
Robot
You are 71% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

The other personality types:

The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 62% on Rationality

You scored higher than 8% on Extroversion

You scored higher than 46% on Brutality

You scored higher than 7% on Arrogance

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!
The Personality Defect Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=4741219933576750506 Yay! Seriously though, I feel like such an Emo, eew.

Rye
08-16-2005, 03:45 PM
I did the quiz. Just because I'm a bit shy around new people doesn't mean I'm emo. xD The quiz was pretty awful, but one good thing about it:

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/156/664/1566642811609810544/mt1112830074.jpg

:<3:

Destai
08-16-2005, 03:47 PM
I did the quiz. Just because I'm a bit shy around new people doesn't mean I'm emo. xD The quiz was pretty awful, but one good thing about it:

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/156/664/1566642811609810544/mt1112830074.jpg

:<3:Theres nothing wrong with being emo Rye (*Lieing*) Im sure you cant help it if the world hates you and you're a tortured poet and stuff like that. xD

themagicroundabout
08-16-2005, 03:49 PM
:monocle: i gots the emo kid?!?!? :mad:

Emo Kid
You are 0% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being. Your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited.
I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

edczxcvbnm
08-16-2005, 03:52 PM
Sociopath
You are 71% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Awesome :D

Kamiko
08-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Braggart
You are 100% Rational, 100% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 100% Arrogant.
You are the Braggart! Like Muhammad Ali, you would surely tell everyone that you are "The Greatest" whilst bragging incessantly about your intelligence, your skills, and your abilities. You tend to be a thinker rather than a feeler, and combined with your extroversion and arrogance, this makes you someone who probably just LOVES to brag about his accomplishments. Despite this, however, you are a very gentle, tender person and truly care about others' feelings. You just happen to care more about yourself. Unlike Ali, of course, you are rather rational as opposed to emotional, and you are also much more gentle. But his arrogance and extroversion best reflect the most visible aspects of your personality. Your personality defect is the fact that you are extremely overconfident, extroverted, and perhaps rather lacking in emotions. YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Or so you keep telling yourself every night, in hopes that eventually everyone else on the planet will agree. Well, sorry, we probably won't.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Bitch-Slap.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Capitalist Pig.
---------------------------------------------
Huh. Well that's cool.

ThroneofDravaris
08-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Sociopath
You are 57% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

Ah, so that's why...

Tama2
08-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Hippie
You are 42% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, and humility, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and love to all! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie, who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you too love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. And you listen to psychadelic rock and smoke a whole lot of pot. Okay, maybe not, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

udsuna
08-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Dude... this test is so very wrong. Appearently, I scored under "emo".... which is quite nearly the opposite of me. I'm too confident, cheerful, assertive, creative and generally full of myself to be emo.

Actually, I scored a cool 42% in every area. I AM THE QUESTION THAT ANSWERS EVERYTHING!!! (as if there's anyone on this forum who doesn't get that joke).

I'm going to retake that test... emo?!? Geez... the very thought of me being emo makes me sick.

Hmm... retook... now I'm a capitalist pig. Well, better than being emo. Then again, what isn't?

-N-
08-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Seems a bit too polarized of a quiz, but whatyagonnado.

Primus Inter Pares
08-16-2005, 05:28 PM
Hmmm... I did this test 4 hours ago.

*views MSN message history*

Smartass You are 85% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

Meh...

Rengori
08-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Spiteful Loner
You are 57% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.
You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

-----------

Dammit. I doubt this test is correct.

Primus Inter Pares
08-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

:joey:

Shlup
08-16-2005, 05:45 PM
<b>Emo Kid</b><br> You are 42% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

Shauna
08-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm a Robot also. ^_^ :love:

Jebus
08-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Robot
You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit.

I am robo-hippie 4000.

Shlup
08-16-2005, 05:57 PM
ed got sociopath? LOOK AT ME PRETENDING TO BE SURPRISED. :eek:

Buster Sword Strike
08-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Hippie
You are 28% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.
You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, and humility, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and love to all! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie, who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you too love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. And you listen to psychadelic rock and smoke a whole lot of pot. Okay, maybe not, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Sociopath.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Televangelist, and the Robot.

The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant

You scored higher than 11% on Rationality

You scored higher than 60% on Extroversion

You scored higher than 25% on Brutality

You scored higher than 20% on Arrogance

boris no no
08-16-2005, 06:03 PM
i think i've done this one before
i got school yard bully
now gimme all you monies
>: (

GooeyToast
08-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Spiteful Loner

You are 85% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Yay for me

Destai
08-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm a Robot also. ^ ^ :love:Robot party~Yay! :love: ^ ~

ZeZipster
08-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Sociopath
You are 57% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

Ah, so that's why...

Some how that doesn't surprise me.

Resha
08-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Emo Kid
You are 28% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being. Your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited.
I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

LOLZ YES HE MADE ME CRY SO MUCH DAMN I'M GONNA SLIT MY WRISTS NOW AND DIE! YES DIE11!!1!!1!1

This world holds no pleasures for me...
In death, LET ME BE!!
LEAVE ME ALONE!
DON'T EVEN PHONE!
DON'T EMAIL!
I HATE YOU, YOU SNAIL!!!!!!!

*has fulfilled the poetry requirements of the post*

tomamar04
08-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Haughty Intellectual

You are 71% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist twat. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! Sweet!

Dreddz
08-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Class Clown
You are 42% Rational, 85% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
You are the Class Clown. This means you walk down the center of the classroom with books on your head, while the teacher stares on in...

/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, I really need to stop looking at these pictures while I'm typing.

Anyway, I MEANT to say that you are the Class Clown, and this means that you are extroverted, mean, and arrogant. You are not very rational, so you gravitate towards things that produce feelings or emotions over thoughts (like fart jokes or spitballs, for instance). You are also an extrovert and rather full of yourself, so of course you want constant attention for yourself and think you are somehow better than others. You can also be a bit mean-spirited, and like a class clown you wouldn't hesitate to make a joke at someone else's expense, no matter how terrible it would make them feel. So your personality defects are that you have to be the center of attention, that you don't care about others, and that you are rather irrational and motivated by intuitions. Now stop walking around with those books on your head and sit down this instant!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Robot.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Schoolyard Bully, the Smartass, and the Brute.

Damn them....

StarlightAngel
08-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Starving Artist
You are 42% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Starving Artist! You are more intuitive than logical, and are primarily guided by your heart and emotions. You are also very introverted and gentle. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have an ego. In fact, you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. This is why you are best described as a starving artist. You are very introspective and quite sure of yourself, as any accomplished artist is, yet your views are impractical, guided by feelings, and overly gentle. You probably find math, logic, and similar intellectual pursuits offensive to your artistic sensibilities, and you prefer the open-endedness of artistry because then you know you can never truly have a wrong answer. So really you have no reason to be arrogant, you big doofus, because the skills you value (emotion, spirit, art, etc.) in yourself are valuable only on a subjective level, meaning your arrogance is purely masturbatory. In short, your personality is defective because you are arrogant, introverted, introspective, gentle, and thoroughly irrational...posessing most of the traits needed to be a starving--and useless--artist. So get out there, write a few short stories that are allegories for the spirit, and starve!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Capitalist Pig.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Haughty Intellectual, the Televangelist, and the Emo Kid.

The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The following image was made by Stephan Brusche at http://www.sb77.nl, a real-life "starving artist". Check out his website if interested.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 23% on Rationality

You scored higher than 29% on Extroversion

You scored higher than 25% on Brutality

You scored higher than 81% on Arrogance

Yay?

DMKA
08-16-2005, 10:35 PM
Gotta love Internal Service Errors.