PDA

View Full Version : mission 300- why god?!? why?!

Laguna
08-17-2005, 12:23 AM
Right- 299 missions cleared, 1 more to go. Lo and behold up steps the mission: "My mission". A reserve mission apparently (whats the difference? I dont know ><)

I need a gold vessel and an eldagusto to even undertake the mission, problem is I dont have either. I've been doing mission after mission to see if I can get them to appear but no luck so far. All I end up doing is getting elemental sigils then crafting them into spiritstones, hunting down magic cotton or entering the clan league/ battle league time and time again.

Are these two items one off? Is there no chance of me finding them ever again? or am I missing a simple trick? Please help me ; ;

omnitarian
08-17-2005, 12:26 AM
You need to trade for them- that is, you must know somebody else with a GBA and a copy of FFTA. That's the only way, outside of using a cheat device.

Laguna
08-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Well I have a friend with the eldagusto, so I can trade for that. I take it by trade you mean trade mission items?

Buster Sword Strike
08-17-2005, 01:47 AM
This is why I never really liked GB games.

Skyblade
08-17-2005, 06:51 AM
Aren't you in luck. The Reserve Missions are not a part of the 300 you need to complete them all. There are four total Reserve Missions: One to get the Eldagusto, one to get the Vermillion, one to get the Gold Vessel, and My Mission. Usually, each game gets two, on to pick up an item and My Mission. My Mission always requires the two items that you can't get without trading. So you can't complete My Mission without trading. But it isn't one of the 300, you're missing another one somewhere along there.

Laguna
08-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Im missing another mission? But... it wont appear. Im not even sure what it could be >< I tried doing the mission "memories" but that doesnt count either. Im going to look up what number mission im missing.

tailz
08-17-2005, 02:38 PM
yes you should do that and then just look op on gamefaqs wich it is or ask here i mean sky and i have all of em done so whe could probably help you out with it

Laguna
08-17-2005, 11:24 PM
ok- I was missing mission number 100. How was I supposed to know capturing fiends would unlock a mission? Oh well, job done- all missions complete!

Skyblade
08-18-2005, 12:08 AM
Not even close. Now you have the secret missions to complete. An entire new storyline, with a new hidden character. It's awesome as hell. Enter a city to get the cutscene that starts it, then pick up the first of the missions, and enjoy!

Laguna
08-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Already done it. Pretty easy given the fact I've got stupidly good equipment.

Skyblade
08-18-2005, 01:29 AM
Just wait. As you get further, they get harder. The "Blank Card" laws are a real pain in the butt.

abrojtm
08-18-2005, 06:14 AM
I never had any trouble at all with the +300 missions =\.

Skyblade
08-18-2005, 06:16 AM
Well, neither did I, but I just thought that was because I had a level 50, all abilities mastered team, not because the missions were easy...

Laguna
08-18-2005, 09:44 AM
I didnt find any of them excessively hard- admittidly there were a few things that could have slowed me down but I got through it all just fine.