PDA

View Full Version : Dealing the Rsp machine

Oryxxx
08-17-2005, 01:01 PM
I finished ff8 a long time ago, and now ive started again from an existing save point. Anyway, Im going to get eden from ultima weapon and I am SURE from my last experience that there is a special combination of using the rsp and then have zell handle the machine so that you dont have to fight any monsters on your way to ultima weapon and you can run straight away to him and save right before you fight him.

But I have been looking for this strategy all over the internet but I really cant find it anymore :s So if someone knows it , thank you for helping me !

Christmas
08-17-2005, 02:00 PM
On the second floor examine the steam device and expend 2 units to open the door to
the third floor. On the next floor use the steam device to the left of
the stairs and expend 4 units to open the steam room. Head inside the
steam room on the left and hit the Esuna draw point to the left, and
examine the steam device to the far right, use it to restore 7 of your
units, then return outside the door and use the steam device on the far right of the stairs, expend 1 unit here to open the door to the fourth level. On this floor use the steam device on the right and expend 1 unit to open up the entrance to the fifth floor. On then next floor once again expend 1 unit at the steam device on the right, now you can use the elevator to the left to go down the the sixth floor. Here Squall will autmatically expend 4 units at the steam device in thecenter of the room, this will open the way to the excavation site. Head through the door on the right and proceed down the stairs. In the next area continue down the stairs hitting the Triple draw point as you continue all the way to the bottom, note there is an invisible Ultima draw point to hit to the left at the very bottom of the stairs before heading into the bottom room. At the bottom equip Siren's Move Find ability to see the hidden save point here, make sure to heal up and save, then expend the last 10 units at the steam device. This will make Ultima Weapon appear.

tranvanhieu
08-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Hm I don't think you should avoid facing monster inside DRC.
Since you can kill Ultima Weapon,they are nothing better than yummy yummy monster.It's fun beating them.
You can get a lot Curse Spikes for Dark Matter refining.There is alot Triface here,actually,it's a pity I can't fight more than about 18 triface here.They won't appear more.