PDA

View Full Version : Game secrets

squiike
08-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi, i was thinking about playing the game one more time and there is still a few things i know i have not completed

so i need help on the following:

How to enter the room guarded by a dog and a solider in Junon?

How to get Alexander materia in the glacier?

How do i unlock the chest in Kalm?

What dig options and where to find the key to get back into midgar?

And is it really impossible to get into the room guarded by soliders after jumping of the train? (i have fought there for hours until i got Clouds next last limit break ^^)

Thanks for your help! The first question is the most important

btw this is really lame: http://auritribe.net/cnn/ :mad:

iluvtetsuya
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
they banned FFVII!? freaks...

squiike
08-17-2005, 02:20 PM
please dont reply to my link but to my questions.... :rolleyes2

iluvtetsuya
08-17-2005, 02:29 PM
oh sry...i dont know the answer to any of your questions

Rengori
08-17-2005, 02:34 PM
I'll say it once...

THEY DID NOT BAN FFVII!

The chest in Kalm is unlocked after beating Ruby, I think.
You find the key to Sector 5 in Bone Village, GAWD!
The others I forget.

Wizdom
08-17-2005, 02:41 PM
How to enter the room guarded by a dog and a solider in Junon?

nothing itneresting there....just another submarine...

crazybayman
08-17-2005, 02:42 PM
ZOMG!!! I even bought my copy of FFVII in Houston!!!!

:rolleyes2

Laguna
08-17-2005, 02:49 PM
1) Im fairly certain you can get in here by "dognapping" the dog. Problem is you dont get the huge materia from the submarine as you have to lose the minigame. Earns you a shiny red submarine though. woo.

2) Alexander is tricky but keep trying and you'll get it. You need to head for the centre of the ice area, after you do the minigame. Once you get there you'll find a hotspring. Touch it- its actually an option. Then start heading NE (right and up when possible). Eventually you'll come to a cave with a woman inside. Speak to her to start a fight. Beat her to recieve alexander. If you collapse you'll end up back at the base of the cliff and you'll have to go find the spring again. Use the map frequently.

3) The chest in Kalm CANNOT be opened. End of discussion.

4) You can only dig up the key to sector 6 during disc 3 I think. Just go to Bone Village and search for rare treasure. Hire as many people as possible and it should be easy to find. The only real reason to go back to midgar is premium heart.

5) To the best of my knowledge its impossible. Free exp by the sounds of it though.

boys from the dwarf
08-17-2005, 05:55 PM
THEY DID NOT BAN FFVII!

thank you!!!im sick of all those gullible people.

crazybayman
08-17-2005, 07:20 PM
THEY DID NOT BAN FFVII!

thank you!!!im sick of all those gullible people.
I really don't think anyone actually believed that article.

Rengori
08-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Actually a lot of people, including me at one point, fell for it. And iluvtetsuyaproved that people are still falling for it.

G SpOtZ
08-17-2005, 07:27 PM
yeah it's sad. not like a lonely abandoned puppy sad, but like god that's freaking embarassing sad.

Shoden
08-17-2005, 08:05 PM
where do you find Bahamut Zero in bone village?

thats my only question

boys from the dwarf
08-17-2005, 08:13 PM
you find bahamut zero by also having bahamut and neo bahamut materia then examine the huge materia you get from the rocket.if you missed that just keep on digging in every possible place until someone tells you the exact location.

Shoden
08-17-2005, 08:18 PM
don't you think i tried that? i'm digging but no bahamut zero so someone tell me where he is and i'll tell you how to revive the fallen one Aeris

Rengori
08-17-2005, 08:32 PM
1. The fallen one can't be revived without a gameshark.
2. Bahamut ZERO is there only if you missed him. Go to the other thread or PM who made the thread.

Rhi
08-17-2005, 09:20 PM
for once, i agree with rengori

Shoden
08-17-2005, 09:27 PM
i pmed that guy a few month back no reply
anyway how do you get out the northern cave after going right down

Brian The Pink Shark
08-17-2005, 10:24 PM
don't you think i tried that? i'm digging but no bahamut zero so someone tell me where he is and i'll tell you how to revive the fallen one Aeris

Aeris cant be revived end of story :choc:

EDIT: It's possible to levae the north crater by grabing hold of the rock outcrops near the cave at the top of the crater :choc:

Shoden
08-17-2005, 10:33 PM
i know but i'm in the area where you get the shield materia

Mercen-X
08-17-2005, 11:11 PM
There are three entrances to the central core. Two cannot be re-entered, the third is in the upper right-hand corner. Follow that and when you come out in the green glowy area, go straight up. The rest is easy.

Shoden
08-18-2005, 12:04 PM
Bahamut zero is located in the bottem half of the lower level in bone village, align your men near the middle of the skeleton it's better if you have 5

Mr. Dardanelles
08-18-2005, 12:19 PM
President Bush has already indicated he's opposed to Square-Enix role playing games. "Mario doesn't blow up power plants" Bush said on thursday. Mario was unavailible for comment.

I LOL'd.

squiike
08-18-2005, 12:26 PM
thanks for your reply Laguna! it helped :love:
but my question 1 is still unanswered "dognapping" dont work.

I think i remember i heard a long time ago that i had to sound the alarm and come back later in the game(not when Cloud is marching around in his uniform, but i had to do something then i think...)

thanks for all the help guyes :p

oh! and if you know of any secret rooms or something like:
when climbing up and discovering the birds and get 20 phenix down

and afterwards there is a room under a bridge where there is a truck and a man comes in and so-on :greenie:

oh! and not to mention Clouds flashback of him and Zack if you go back to the mansion after Cloud has got back to normal

Luke_loki
08-18-2005, 04:06 PM
i especially liked this comment from the article

''President Bush has already indicated he's opposed to Square-Enix role playing games. "Mario doesn't blow up power plants" Bush said on thursday. Mario was unavailible for comment''
lol

iluvtetsuya
08-18-2005, 05:26 PM
yah i thought that wuz funny too but i'm just a stupid gullible nerd so....ugh...i hate being a noob