PDA

View Full Version : Post here if you're a Bangaa.

Madonna
08-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Bangaaaaaaa pride! C'mon peoples, let's show Eyes On our Bangaa pride! Talk about heat lamps, Martha Stuart's nifty home design of hanging shed snakeskin as mobiles, favorite types of rocks for sunning, preference of live versus dead prey, and what kind of class is your favorite. Being a Bangaa rawks!

And we'll make fun of moogles.

Necronopticous
08-17-2005, 04:23 PM
You can discuss bangaas in a forum for a game that actually has them in it, so I'm moving this to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

-N-
08-17-2005, 04:40 PM
Post if you're Indian?

tailz
08-17-2005, 05:03 PM
well i like templars gladiators and defenders

but one bad word about moogles and ill send sky after you kupo

Skyblade
08-17-2005, 07:34 PM
well i like templars gladiators and defenders

but one bad word about moogles and ill send sky after you kupo

And don't think I won't go after you, kupo kupo! :D

ShunNakamura
08-19-2005, 07:31 AM
Bangaa are cool enough... Still wish they had female and male though.. they could have had some... well weird designs...

Moggles.. well who can tell what gender a moggle is anyways(unless they are wearing a ribbon of course :P)

Skyblade
08-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Bangaa are cool enough... Still wish they had female and male though.. they could have had some... well weird designs...

Moggles.. well who can tell what gender a moggle is anyways(unless they are wearing a ribbon of course :P)

You were warned. Calling them "Moggles" is punishible by extreme ridicule. Apologize, or suffer the consequences...

tailz
08-19-2005, 09:16 AM

You were warned. Calling them "Moggles" is punishible by extreme ridicule. Apologize, or suffer the consequences...

rofl :D DONT insult moogles kupo!

Aphelion
08-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Bangaas are my favorites in the game (Dragoons!) and they're cool, but the Vieras are cuter than them... Anyway, yes, I like Bangaas...And I don't have anything against MOOGLES... Kupo. :D

Necronopticous
08-19-2005, 05:43 PM
I don't think there are many Bangaa posting on Eyes on Final Fantasy. Unfortunate.