PDA

View Full Version : whata re the files that save macros?

lordblazer
08-17-2005, 04:56 PM
I need to know the files that saves macros so I can copy them and paste them onto my desktop from my old harddrive into my new one. This way when i install FF11 on there. I just copy and paste it in the folder. Does anyone know what they are called and were they would be located?

DJZen
08-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Aren't they saved on the server along with all your content ID info?

lordblazer
08-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Aren't they saved on the server along with all your content ID info?
no because if oyu uninstall the game fromy our PC it ask you if oyu want to delete those files along with everything else. So its saved onto the folder.

WildRaubtier
08-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Then why not just leave those files there when it prompts you? Should make finding them a tad easier.

Ouch!
08-18-2005, 09:52 PM
I do believe that it's something like "Continuing will erase all macros." then has the continue or cancel buttons, so you can't uninstall unless you select continue.

Personally, I have no idea what the files are called. I just redid all my macros after I reinstalled it. It's not really that bad. I had bunches a macros and they don't take too terribly long to make again.

lordblazer
08-18-2005, 10:02 PM
DUde i didnt have FF11 on my new PC.I go my old harddrive and plugged it into my new harddrive and II went ot the FF directory and then the USER folder. The USER folder had all of my macros saved so I just copy and pasted it to my desktop. installed FF11 on my new PC. Copy and paste it form my desktop to my newly installed FF folder.