PDA

View Full Version : My first crush

Nick Schovitz
08-17-2005, 07:20 PM
:love: :<3: Aww my first crush, I was 4 years old. The girl was this little African American girl. Her name was Lashanda Parms. Yep. I always had that got feeling in me, when I saw her. We were in Daisy together kind of like Pre-K. Anyway during nap time when she was sleeping, my twin friends Howard and Ronald dared me to sneak over to her while she was sleeping, I did and I tried to touch her and sleep with her, until Ms. Shanks caught me. Sometimes when it was time to wake up I would wait for the techer to make Lashanda wake me up. It was only one time that it worked. Later I saw her kissing one of my classmates on the forehead, his name was Everick Waterfalls, I resented him. I fought him that day in class.
Next year in Kindergarden I gave Lashanda a Reese Cup and kissed her on the cheek. She told the teacher but I didn't get into much trouble, (if I was in High School or Middle school when I did that I would've been suspended.)
At 7 she told me when she wants to grow up she wants to be a stripper, I was like what, at 7 years old she's thinking of that! anyway her sisters was probably her influence, they looked like hoochies.
I only saw Lashanda one time after 2nd grade it was at a Denist center when I was in 5th. She didn't say anything to me but waved. I guess because of that time I hit her during the media center I don't remember for what but I regret it.
Help Me Here Y'all Give Me some Love
P.S. Moderaters don't put this in Eyes on Each other because I want my wife to post in this too.

Oh man that was something, y'all can post your first crushes too if you want

Nick, this is not chat and people will post eventually. Please do not double post. Use the edit/delete button. ~ Leeza

Sasquatch
08-18-2005, 03:59 AM
Rebecca Cook. Winnebago, Illinois, 1-3 Grades. Was always too shy to do anything, but I remember one time chasing her around the basement of our church during a Pancake Breakfast. We'd always play during recess and such, and every once in a while, when I was playing with my two best friends Zachary Baker and Nick something (hey, it was like fifteen years ago), and she was playing with some of her girl friends, we'd pretend to tie them up against trees and such and then leave them there for a while. This, of course, all while we were still doing the "cootie shot" stuff. I think she gave me a cootie shot one time, which would kinda defeat the purpose.

Winnebago had an awesome playground set, too. I went back a couple years later, and they had replaced all the wood and metal stuff with plastic. Stupid safety regulations. I also went back to the same church and saw her there, she went up and lit the candles at the beginning of the service and put them out at the end of it, like we used to do when I lived there.

I used to wonder all the time what would have happened if I didn't move away, and still lived in that little town. Good times, good times.

Del Murder
08-18-2005, 04:59 AM
Her name was Janelle and she was in my Algebra class. I thought she was beautiful. I dropped my pencil on the ground and she picked it up and smiled at me. That was the extent of our relationship.

RSL
08-18-2005, 05:01 AM
Oh man. I think it was a girl named Melissa in 5th grade. She was so pretty! I wonder what ever happened to her?

Hawkeye
08-18-2005, 05:02 AM
Mine was named Janine and it was in 7th grade. She had huge boobs

Kirobaito
08-18-2005, 05:02 AM
Awww, RSL has a cwushy wushy.

Some girl in kindergarten. I'm struggling to remember her name. She had dark hair. This is weird for me, because I'm usually excellent with names.

Sasquatch
08-18-2005, 05:21 AM
I wonder how many of us will (or would, if we could) call up an old crush after reading and/or posting in this thread? I'd like to call my first crush up and see what she's up to.

rubah
08-18-2005, 05:23 AM
I wouldn't.

The only evidence I have of a first crush (or really, only crush for like, years) is a notebook that says 'I love Adam' in it.

I do not remember him at all now, but I remember his sister who was two years younger and got us all heads-down time by saying 'Topsy topsy topsy topsy' continually after naptime.

She would NOT shut up.

I suppose that would've been around kindergarten or soxD

Mercen-X
08-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Kindergarten - whose name I do not recall. My penguin kissed her penguin. The girls giggled. We mostly acted like we hated each other. I wonder where she is now.

1st grade - Tiffany Clark. Admired her from afar for half the school year. Once day when my friends were goofing off, I stumbled into her and kissed her on the cheek. *yay*

2nd grade - the sister of some kid named Brian . . . or Ryan . . . or something. She was a pest, but she was cute. After the first time I tried to kick her (missing deliberately 'cause it plum ain't right to hit a female) 'cause her brother told me to get rid of her, she told me to kiss her 'cause I missed her. You know what I mean. I should have just kissed her. That would've shut her up.

2rd grade Pt. deux - my cousin. It was the first time I met her that I can recall and she amazed me. She and I instantly got along better than her and her brother ever had. Meh.

3rd grade . . . I knew if I got into this, I might not shut up . . . *pfft*

Miriel
08-18-2005, 06:05 AM
My first crush was in Kindergarten. We got "married." We were also best friends. He gave me my first kiss. He left without ever saying goodbye. I have distrusted guys ever since.

kikimm
08-18-2005, 06:10 AM
It was in Kindergarten, guy named Omar, I came on to him, and got TOTALLY shot down. It was pretty awesome. :cool:

:D

eestlinc
08-18-2005, 06:16 AM
2ng grade I guess. Brandi Price. yea.

Jojee
08-18-2005, 06:18 AM
Jeremy, he gave me his blue thesaurus and kept the pink one for himself.

Necronopticous
08-18-2005, 06:19 AM
*blush*

Jojee
08-18-2005, 06:20 AM
Oh, was that you? Long time no see ^_^

kawaiileena
08-18-2005, 06:28 AM
When I was five years old, some guy named J***F (sorry... I'm afraid that he might be a member here or so... or anything related to him). He was my best friend's brother, and probably three years older than me. I admired him secretly and until now (seven years has passed), I still like him, just too bad his family went to the UAE, but heard they will come back here next year.

I remember he loves Final Fantasy and we would call me to check out his new final fantasy game. Ahh... good times. And we would play "Patintero" or Softball with our other friends!

Like they say,

First Love never dies... but that's just me anyways! =)

Yamaneko
08-18-2005, 06:30 AM
Her name was Anna. We first met in Yalta while I was on business. We were both married at the time, but that did not stop us. Our love affair continued until she was called back home by her husband. Many months passed and I tried to forget her. This was not the case, however, and I was soon compelled to visit her. I met her at the theater one night. She was taken back and asked me what I was doing there. I told her that I was thinking about her those long months apart and that I wanted to be with her. She refused to accept it in the precense of her husband. Eventually we started meeting in secret. She would travel to Moscow and I would travel to her. This routine continued for many months. I cannot really recall what has happened since, but last I remember I was in her arms while I fell asleep upon her bosom.

Jojee
08-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Her name was Anna. We first met in Yalta while I was on business. We were both married at the time, but that did not stop us. Our love affair continued until she was called back home by her husband. Many months passed and I tried to forget her. This was not the case, however, and I was soon compelled to visit her. I met her at the theater one night. She was taken back and asked me what I was doing there. I told her that I was thinking about her those long months apart and that I wanted to be with her. She refused to accept it in the precense of her husband. Eventually we started meeting in secret. She would travel to Moscow and I would travel to her. This routine continued for many months. I cannot really recall what has happened since, but last I remember I was in her arms while I fell asleep upon her bosom. *presence

Yes, I really need better things to do than spell-checking other peoples' posts so I shall... do other things now.... like checking their grammar n_n

Yamaneko
08-18-2005, 06:34 AM
That's not how we spell it in the Motherland.

G SpOtZ
08-18-2005, 07:18 AM
first crush: preschool. didn't even know her name

second crush: used to think it was love.from kindergarten to 2nd or 3rd grade. known her my whole life. but not anymore. she lives right by me, but goes to a different school, heard that she smokes, and because a real ho. not good. feelings COMPLETELY gone. gross. i usually count this as my first crush tho.

Calliope
08-18-2005, 08:54 AM
MORIARTY! SHINGSHING!

Jewels
08-18-2005, 10:50 AM
My first crush was on my best friend, Jared when I was 5 years old. He was also my first friend when we entered primary school, and we still know each other now, but we aren't really friends anymore.

udsuna
08-18-2005, 03:11 PM
I never really had a "crush".... strange, actually. But I suppose that's because I was (and still am) really in love with this girl I was neighbors with. Knew her since before either of us can remember- I'm thinking about 2 or 3. Loved her for years... we "dated" or something during middle school- I look back and can only think I'm was an idiot.

Long story short, we broke up for stupid kid reasons. Then a couple divorces and some moves later... we barely saw each other anymore :cry:. And yes, I'd call her if I could... but it'd require a sayonce (sp?). I'll love her forever.

Kamiko
08-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Hmm...
I had a boyfriend in Pre-school. He was a complete jerk and a player haha.
He was a 2nd grader, I was 4. It was destined to never work out.
In 1st grade, I liked this boy named Ben. We were really good friends and played soccer together alot. I was really shy so when my friends told him I liked him I ran away crying. We didn't really talk to each other again after that until about the 7th grade.

Resha
08-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Luke, he had really prettyful eyes- they were BLUE GREEN!!! And one day I looked into them, right before we both got to swing on this rope. But then I stopped liking him after two months.

iluvtetsuya
08-18-2005, 05:18 PM
ooh! i would tell you ppl but he is still my crush! hehe! liked him for seven years.... in two weeks i'm going to school with him again. haven't seen him for two years though...pre-teens...won't say anymore because he could possibly read this thread!

Zeldy
08-18-2005, 05:20 PM
My first real crush was in yr6.. [last year of primary] Every girl liked him or had liked him in the past.. Ben :love:
He was kinda girly.. cute.. and had a curtain hairdoo.. ;p
But now he's a right jerk and a skinhead x_x

escobert
08-18-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm too cool for crushes.

Silmaril
08-18-2005, 07:39 PM
I only had crushes on movie stars but I had a very weird crush on this guy last year but it evaporated. I'm still in contact with him though.

Ryth
08-18-2005, 09:23 PM
I was in the first grade and her name was Kaitlyn (I think) and liked her from the minute I saw her. I talked to her (which after this I never had the guts to do ever ever ever ever again) and eventually I told her I liked her and she said she liked me and we were a couple we were sitting next to each other at the time but the teacher moved us because we would keep kissing each other. One day (I have no idea how long it was) a African American boy named Martin moved here into our class and took a liking to Kaitlyn I never worried about it until he'd keep trying to get behind her in line which I always did ( xD ) I thought she liked me more than martin....no no no....she cheated on me....in FRONT of me...and told me she liked both of us. I told her she had to choose and well...she never did I would bring it up but eventually gave up and left and....well I forgot why martin didn't want her anymore.....we weren't friends antmore and I moved on...so that was my first crush and first girlfriend.

Leene
08-18-2005, 09:42 PM
:save:His name was Peter nothing happened...:save:

Nick Schovitz
08-19-2005, 01:29 AM
Oh man you all have some pretty intersting ones, mine's was sooo, funny when I told my former Mexican friends about it 2 years ago. they laughed and said "You gave ger a Reese and tried to sleep with her during naptime, oh man! they're not my friends anymore due to money and giving back what I borrowed and I moved.

Sasquatch
08-19-2005, 02:52 AM
I only had crushes on movie stars ...

Good point.

Drew Barrymore. Had a crush on her since E.T. (which I knew EVERY line to for years) and Firestarter (my first Stephen King movie). After that, kind of Christina Ricci, but not much. Definitely Drew Barrymore, though.

nik0tine
08-19-2005, 03:53 AM
Mine was named Janine and it was in 7th grade. She had huge boobs
:lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Efli
08-19-2005, 04:45 AM
Emma Busby, Year 4-6. She was cute. Long, dark brown hair in a plait Nothing happened, but I sighed myself to sleep many a time between the ages of 9 and 12.

Saw her many years later, in college. She got hot.

black orb
08-19-2005, 06:12 AM
>>> I think it was a random blonde girl playing at the park.. I was like 5 years old..

bipper
08-19-2005, 02:40 PM
I run into the old flame now and then :) I am glad it never advanced - and if i ever wonder - i still come to the same conclusion.

I can see resemblances in my tastes which are all based off that first crush!
Whoo!

Bipper

crashNUMBERS
08-19-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm too cool for crushes.
*chokes on chiken piece*

Terran
08-19-2005, 06:53 PM
heh...My first crush was a red-head who I still know today. Me and her were inseperable and now we never talk to each other. We stop talking to each other a lot when we got to 3rd grade and "cooties" came into play. Then I met my first real best friend who moved away later that year, and then I was lonely without a lot of friends for 5th-8th grade.
I had a 2nd crush in 7th grade and I told her and she said no and I was broken for awhile, but then again, back then I was an emotional wreck who cried a lot. Then I grew up and got over it, then later on in 8th grade I got a crush on one of my friends and asked if she liked me and she told me she was a lesbian. Thats where I learned not to judge people by sexuality.
Then I went to HS and met quite a few friends who liked videogames and were pervs...I also got my first actual girlfriend, we broke up, but we are still friends. An interesting history for me I suppose, but I am sure others have better ones. :D

NeoTifa
08-19-2005, 06:57 PM
everyday still, when i look at him i go crazy. hes like the hottest ever! his name is justin mccloud and he has blonde hair and blue eyes and he looks almost identical to tidus XD. oh, wait, does this make me conceited :P XD jklol

i dont think i remember mine

Ashley Schovitz
08-19-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey Nick you've never told me about that crush! Any way here's mine (I'm going to get you later) It was in the 2nd grade with a boy named Marcus Stowe. I used to be so mean to him (I don'y know why) I blocked the waterfountain spicket whenever he tried to drink so that the water squirted him in the face. Yep that was my first crush
(Eeew, I remember this guy who would blow bubbles with his nose).

Old Manus
08-19-2005, 10:13 PM
RSL.

LunaticPandora37
08-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Luke, he had really prettyful eyes- they were BLUE GREEN!!! And one day I looked into them, right before we both got to swing on this rope. But then I stopped liking him after two months.

first person i had a real crush on has blue/green eyes...she is so pretty...*shifty eyes*... :love: :love: :love: