PDA

View Full Version : I found it!

Polyonymous
08-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Have you ever lost something and not felt the same after it was gone?
Did you ever find it?
I was at my sisters house about a week ago and I took off my watch for my niece to play with. Well, she lost it :eek: (she is only two). I never really noticed how much I depend on my watch. I have been so lost without it, it's not funny. I'm so happy because I found it today. :D It felt so wierd not wearing a watch for a week.

Quina
08-18-2005, 03:14 AM
Innocence is a hard thing to find once you lose it. Maybe I should try Kentucky.

Polyonymous
08-18-2005, 03:16 AM
innocence...ha, wish I could have that back. :(

Hawkeye
08-18-2005, 03:16 AM
When I was like in 6th grade, I lost my Golden Sun GBA game for 2 years. When I was in 8th grade, I found it in my pencil cup. I was pissed

Heath
08-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Have you ever lost something and not felt the same after it was gone?
Did you ever find it?
I was at my sisters house about a week ago and I took off my watch for my niece to play with. Well, she lost it :eek: (she is only two). I never really noticed how much I depend on my watch. I have been so lost without it, it's not funny. I'm so happy because I found it today. :D It felt so wierd not wearing a watch for a week.

You know, I'm the same with my watch. It's very rare for me to leave the house with my watch on, and I always check it without actually noticing what I'm doing. I've never managed to lose it though. Managed to almost break it, but got it fixed.

I was annoyed when my phone went missing for a while, because it's just the urge to see if anyone's called that's there when it's missing but not when it's on your desk in front of you. If that made any sense.

Marshall Banana
08-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Innocence is a hard thing to find once you lose it. Maybe I should try Kentucky.
:erm: huh? *is from Kentucky*

Hmmm...a couple months ago I lost my graduation pictures that I took of my classmates and teachers that I would never ever see again. Well actually, Rite Aid lost them. So now I'll never get to see them. :mad2:
I was more upset about that than probably anything I've ever lost. It still makes me sad sometimes. :cry:

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
No not really. I am pretty unattached to materials. If I loose something I either move on or buy another one.

Jojee
08-18-2005, 05:40 PM
My cell phone e_e It's scary, I've been without one for 2 months and I... don't use it as much anymore... but when I lost it before, I was soooo helpless :p *dies*

Silmaril
08-18-2005, 07:20 PM
My favourite watch died a few months ago. I really loved and feel sad without it. :(

Polyonymous
08-18-2005, 07:44 PM
My favourite watch died a few months ago. I really loved and feel sad without it. :(

Couldn't you just replace the battery? Or did it really die... or horrible and tragic death?

eestlinc
08-18-2005, 08:09 PM
My dad gave me a nice pen and then eventually I lost it, and I haven't seen him since I lost the pen.