PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing youve done to someone

silverpigeon97
08-18-2005, 02:40 PM
What is the funniest thing that youve ever done to someone. Mine is probably when on holiday with my mates we handcuffed a half naked friend to the elevator, sent him to the top floor and left him there for ten minutes. Good times.

rubah
08-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Myself, my friend Tisha, and my friend Amy took our other friend Megan on a snipe hunt.

Those of you who live in the South probably know what I speak of. Otherwise, I can't tell you until you go on one yourself.

But those snipes are the cutest little birds ever!

She was *SO MAD* at us after this xD

Kamiko
08-18-2005, 03:00 PM
HAHAHA.
I stole all my friends underwear on a school overnighter and threw in in front of the boys cabin.
She just about killed me.

kawaiileena
08-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Funniest thing, eh??

Hehehhhe.... okay, there was this tour to the country capital, which is Manila, two years ago in our school. On our bus and on our way home (which was nighttime, basically), one of my friends, Siegline, slept in the bus, soon, after that, we saw her sleeping with head tilted to the side, her mouth open, and drool coming out and coming to her jacket.

We were kinda naughty at that time, so, I took my camera, and took a nice picture. Ahh... good memories!!!

rubah
08-18-2005, 03:33 PM
That reminds me of this picture, kawaileena.

http://snowy-day.net/pictures/david-shh!.jpg

Cruise Control
08-18-2005, 03:37 PM
I find it humorous to watch people sleep, and freak them out when they wake.

kawaiileena
08-18-2005, 03:46 PM
That reminds me of this picture, kawaileena.

http://snowy-day.net/pictures/david-shh!.jpg
Heyyy.... nice pic!! XD

Zeldy
08-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Im hopeless at thinking up jokes.. but im usually the poor sod getting joked :(

DK
08-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Myself, my friend Tisha, and my friend Amy took our other friend Megan on a snipe hunt.

Those of you who live in the South probably know what I speak of. Otherwise, I can't tell you until you go on one yourself.

But those snipes are the cutest little birds ever!

She was *SO MAD* at us after this xD

I learnt what one of those is from a Beavis and Butthead comic. B)

Old Manus
08-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Shot someone

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-18-2005, 06:30 PM
I went one step further and killed someone.
They found it so funny they demanded that "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, JAMIE YOU ARE AWESOME AND SO FUNNY I DROP ALL CHARGES!" was written on their gravestone and that it is since 1999.

Social Moon Firesky
08-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Me and some friends stole a pedalo in France and were out on the lake for like, an hour, and we sat and ate 5 cans of whipped cream, spraying it all over the pedalo as well. Then my mate Dean got stranded on this island thing, and peed on the Queen Duck, who is now stalking us. Ah, France...So many memories...

spartancode117
08-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Hmmm... The funniest thing... my friend was building something and aid it doesnt fit, so i shouted 'That's what SHE said!' He was so clueless. it was one of the best 'Wha?!?' moments ever.

Max
08-18-2005, 09:21 PM
I put a coffee table abouve my friend when he was sleeping and blew an air horn

Leene
08-18-2005, 09:51 PM
It is not the funniest but...me and my friends we were writing swears at sheets and we were sticking them at students back.

Faris
08-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Some one who sat infront of my in one of my old classes, whenever he went to sit down I'd pull his chair back with my feet. He only fell one time though. ^_____________^

Rye
08-18-2005, 11:22 PM
I wrote something like "I want some hot boy loving" on a sticky note and stuck it on my friend's back. My friend is a boy.

Final_Heavan_33
08-18-2005, 11:42 PM
funniest thing eh? well so many to choose from ok here's a sample, i ate my friend's lunch then put mouldy sandwiches from an unused locker (they were in a plastic bag tho) into his lunch bag he went into the cantine and got a nasty surprise when he opened his lunch :D

Dreddz
08-19-2005, 12:06 AM
Putting Cig bangers in a mates Cig, The bang wasnt to good, but he smacked his head on his shelf and it fell....Im still laughing now...

Mercen-X
08-19-2005, 12:27 AM
My parents and I were watching the Grudge. My dad left to talk on the phone. There a portion on the bus he missed where the creature makes this gut-curdling noise. I repositioned the tape to that point and jacked up the volume. When my dad returned, his head was right next to the speaker when I pressed play. Cat to ceiling!!!! I swear.

Kittay
08-19-2005, 02:15 AM
Back when I roomed with some friends, I decided to set my computer's AIM noises to Napoleon Dynamite's voice. I waited one night until I knew my one roommate would be in the room by herself before I turned up the volume and left the room. She just kept hearing "Idiot!" "Sweet!" "Gross!" everytime an AIM buddy signed on or off, and she thought it was some guy outside her window. A quote from her (imagine a cute Malaysian girl yelling this): "I was flipping my ass off!!"

Good times.

I also have the tendency to set my friends' electronics (cell phones, video game systems, TVs, iPods..) to other languages, particularly ones I know they can't understand. My one guy friend almost cried when his Xbox only displayed French. So great.

ZeZipster
08-19-2005, 02:24 AM
Back when I roomed with some friends, I decided to set my computer's AIM noises to Napoleon Dynamite's voice. I waited one night until I knew my one roommate would be in the room by herself before I turned up the volume and left the room. She just kept hearing "Idiot!" "Sweet!" "Gross!" everytime an AIM buddy signed on or off, and she thought it was some guy outside her window. A quote from her (imagine a cute Malaysian girl yelling this): "I was flipping my ass off!!"

Good times.

I also have the tendency to set my friends' electronics (cell phones, video game systems, TVs, iPods..) to other languages, particularly ones I know they can't understand. My one guy friend almost cried when his Xbox only displayed French. So great.

Your avatar kicks all ass. XD

Medi
08-19-2005, 02:47 AM
I'm planning on doing this one day. I'm going to take one my sister's cell phone, and record myself whispering: You will die in seven days. Then I'll save it as her ring tone, She'll be in for a creepy surprise. Mwahahaha.

Yuffie514
08-19-2005, 03:37 AM
i put gum into my cousin's hair at church and he did the same. i went home and experimented till it got out but he shaved it out.

Dixie
08-19-2005, 03:40 AM
I spilled ketchup on my friends lap once!:p We thought it was funny.:)

disapointedchild
08-19-2005, 03:47 AM
I told my friend an ellaborate story of how this girl liked him. It was a lie, he fell for it, went up to the girl, and came back crying. I thought it was funny, he was mad at me.

crashNUMBERS
08-19-2005, 03:48 AM
Get myself banned!! Which I might do first thing tommorrow!! =D

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
08-19-2005, 06:45 AM
I accedentally spat a mouthful of Fanta to my friend and her books!....well it wasnt funny at the time!

nik0tine
08-19-2005, 07:15 AM
I would like to call up my school and inform them that I have died. Then they'll do the whole announcement to the entire school and everyone will grieve. Then I'll show up a few days later and say "I'm not dead!" Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be doing that.

Hawkeye
08-19-2005, 07:16 AM
Get myself banned!! Which I might do first thing tommorrow!! =D
And I'll laugh! Oh, that will be funny

And I would want to paintball my school