PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

KuroYuna
08-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Whos in here ish a Bleach Otaku!! I saw all the episode so fair. Its really good. I might by teh Shinigami Kimono so I can go to the Otaku on August. =^^= ... I read the manga a little, but the drawing is weird.. O.o'

This is the top anime/manga ...well.. maybe Naruto is still up top but this follows ><'

Polyonymous
08-18-2005, 04:39 PM
...Otaku? Not sure what that is... but Bleach is awesome :D I have also seen all of the episodes so far. I also read the manga for a while, that was before I found the anime though.

KuroYuna
08-18-2005, 04:41 PM
BLEACH FAN!! Otaku means obessed fan its also a Convention for anime fan and you get to Cosplay there if you want. Cosplay is dress up as the character.. you play it.. -_-'

Anyway. I haven't seen 45 yet.. I might DL it soon.. Bleach is awsome. I love the anime. I found out bout Bleach like few month ago, but i didn't have time to wacth the anime til now.. I was too busy reading other mangas. I love all anime.. they just have to be cool

Polyonymous
08-18-2005, 04:57 PM
My friend recomended an anime to me called the tsubasa chronicles, I'm not too sure about it yet, I've only seen the first three episodes. I think it's kind of surprising how many people know about Bleach... well, maybe not. :rolleyes2

Destai
08-18-2005, 05:36 PM
Isnt Otaku that Uk shop for videogame and anime/manga merchandise. www.otaku.com
Well maybe theyre not just UK but they have stores theyre Ive been told.

kikimm
08-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Well I tried to download the episodes, but it wouldn't play, so now I'm annoyed. At least I can read the manga. =/ Sucks, though, because I wanted to see it in anime-form. I keep hearing more and more good things about it.

:D

black orb
08-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Well I tried to download the episodes, but it wouldn't play, so now I'm annoyed. At least I can read the manga. =/ Sucks, though, because I wanted to see it in anime-form. I keep hearing more and more good things about it.
>>> Which fan-subs are you downloading??
I started with "Keep & ANBU" and then switched to "Lunar Anime", I never had problems with them..
If you`re a PC user play .AVI files wont be a problem at all..
If you`re a MAC user you can transform .AVI files into .MOV, and play them in Quicktime without problems..

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-18-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm getting the anime now, we have all of the manga. I rather like it.

KuroYuna
08-18-2005, 09:41 PM
I saw Tsubasa Chronicle.. Pretty cool too. I'm watching that next... after Full Metal Alchemist.they have only like 45 eps out right now.

I got all my Bleach eps from AnimeNuke.com Hey have the best quality video i seen.

Otaku is not really a store and all. its just mean obessed fan.. -_-' Its not really anywhere... Theres Convention, store and other things call Otaku cuz they have anime stuffy that you like..

Drift
08-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Bleach is great~

kikimm
08-19-2005, 04:28 AM
>>> Which fan-subs are you downloading??
I started with "Keep & ANBU" and then switched to "Lunar Anime", I never had problems with them..
If you`re a PC user play .AVI files wont be a problem at all..
If you`re a MAC user you can transform .AVI files into .MOV, and play them in Quicktime without problems..

Yeah, I started with "Keep & ANBU" as well, but it just won't play on my WMP for some reason. Being computer-retarded, there's not much I can do right now.

:D

Polyonymous
08-19-2005, 04:54 AM
I had a hard time getting Bleach to play after I downloaded it. My friend told me to get DivX, so I did... then it worked. I'm probobly more computer retarded than you Kikimm.

Mo-Nercy
08-19-2005, 04:57 AM
My friend recomended an anime to me called the tsubasa chronicles, I'm not too sure about it yet, I've only seen the first three episodes. I think it's kind of surprising how many people know about Bleach... well, maybe not. :rolleyes2
Bleach is pretty damn awesome and well known. I like it. But by no means a favourite since I've only seen a very limited amount of it.

Tsubasa rocks. It's like Clamp + Non-vomit inducing story/characters. It's like unheard of from the Clamp team, but just crazy enough to work.

black orb
08-19-2005, 05:40 AM
I had a hard time getting Bleach to play after I downloaded it. My friend told me to get DivX, so I did... then it worked. I'm probobly more computer retarded than you Kikimm.
>>> Yeah I think you have to download a DivX codec for WMP to make it work..
My brother who uses PC did it and it worked, so it cant be that hard.