PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Outbreak - Help me

Necron
08-18-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm on the hospital level, and i need to kill the monster.. I heard that to kill it you need to get to the basement via the elevator, but, i cannot find any clues anywhere regarding the basement code for the elevator. Can anyone help?

Old Manus
08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
I can tell you what to do. Skip to your loo. NO NO....No....I got it.... Drop the Bombshell...No thats wrong again. have you tried the "Fake him out method?"

Its where you have him attacking you but then you hit X, and you say "Look at this its a poodle"
The boss like a fool, looks....then, you strike, you take out your rotting coconut and hurl it at his inner thigh, REMEMBER INNER THIGH, not outer, that would be a crucial mistake.

Hope this helps.

Necron
08-18-2005, 07:40 PM
What? :D *laughs*

Levian
08-18-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm stuck there too. That monster is invincible. You'll just have to run or hide :/

Leene
08-18-2005, 09:24 PM
:save:It's been a long time since i played it but i remember that at first you can't kill the monster the only way to avoid it is to give him some food you find on this level you can only kill it later.:save:

Black Mage FF1
08-19-2005, 01:36 AM
For you to kill it, you need to get to the second basement. Here is a mini walkthrough that I posted for someone else when they needed help.

In order to get to the second basement you must first head to the first basement. Enter the B1F Elevator Control Room. There are 4 possible codes to enter. 3 of the codes are so you can unlock the second basement and 1 code is to unlock access to the roof. These are the 3 possible codes for the 2nd basement.

3555, 5315, 8211

Roof code

0930 (This is the only code for roof)

After that. When you get to the second basement. You have to enter the first door you see. Make sure you have at least 1 bloodpack too (you dont have to have one but it helps).

Now enter the B2F Fixed Temperature Lab. Enter through the door and place a bloodpack down. Now simply wait for leechy to enter. Use the control pannel and fry him.

Now I assume you got the padlock key? You need it to complete the level. Since my post is already long enough. If you need more help just ask. I know just about everything about this game.

Oh and if you can online for this game. I can get on and show you how to complete the level. And all the other levels too. :cool:

Necron
08-19-2005, 03:13 PM
I'm stuck there too. That monster is invincible. You'll just have to run or hide :/

You can kill it

blackchocobo9999
08-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Yes, you can kill it, before you get to the 2nd basement. There was a thread telling you how to do it, but i cant find the thread anymore. I am stuck there too, but i have killed the monster.