PDA

View Full Version : Superbosses

Galadus
08-18-2005, 08:11 PM
What do you find of the bosses in the game(also looking at where in the game you are and what level you are compared to what you should be) is that more like way to easy man! or it's to hard definately. I only had some difficulties with Yunalesca and Seymour 1 (wich only was hard becouse of my lack to train untill there).

Futher also about the Dark Aeons, you can train as much as you like before attempting to kil them and you can abuse Yojimbo but how did you experienced them overall???

Master Quan
08-19-2005, 01:27 AM
*picks up decoder and busily gets to work*

tranvanhieu
08-19-2005, 03:19 AM
Yeah,easy!
But just for FF fan.
I mean it's easy if you have played some previous FF.
Many thing are alike among FFs.
Knowledge in old FF can be useful in a new one since there is some foundation for battle system: Element,Magic,God and many things.
But I think only the battle is easy because you learn alot already with old FF games.
Side quest may be hard(for example :Getting celestial weapon without attend any forum,without asking anyone)

Galadus
08-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Anyway, i still have some problems getting all area conquest bosses, i still miss 1 monster at mushromm rock, i've spen about 3 hours gtting it (whatever it amy be) and stil dont got it... i heard it could be tonberry but i just don't encounter it? any tips on a place where i might encounter it more quickly????

tranvanhieu
08-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Must be Condor the monster you missing (bird flying fiend)
Encounter it (arg don't remember so well) near Save point or where the light shine the path.

Jentaz
08-21-2005, 03:34 PM
I've only ever had trouble with Yunalesca on my first play through. Not attempted any of the Dark Aeons yet but I can annhilate Valefor and Ifrit but I just need to get HP at the moment. I'm also waiting until I get an armour with Ribbon. I've got 255 on strength, defence, agility, magic and magic defence. I only need HP and a bit of a booster on MP. I've beaten Nemesis after completeing the monster capture quest and found him quite easy after getting a routine going.

The easiest way to beat the bosses is to just use Wakka's attack reels. 99,999 x12=1199988 the use Entrust with the other 2 characters and you can do 3599964 which can take out most bosses.