PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Noodle Soup? Why thank you, George W. Bush!

KentaRawr!
08-18-2005, 08:21 PM
What are the strangest dreams you have had that you remember?

Here is the dream I had last night:

I was walking downstairs, and I approached the PC...

I turned it on, and some Instant Messenger automatically pops up, and signs into my Sisters Account.

"Miki??! MIKI!!! OMG MIKI!!!"

I try to type: "This isn't Miki." but I accidentally close the Messenger. It signs in again. "MIKI!!!!!" I try to type, but it signs out...

I walk away.

My Sister is sitting on the coach. I walk up to her, and say "Hi!".

My Sister: "Hi. How about some Chicken Noodle Soup?"

Me: "Okay! Thank you!" (Eats Soup. I must admit, it tasted great!)

Then I wake up to find my elder brother poking my head.

Me: "Gah, I was having a nice dream!"

Brother: "Really? What was it about?"

Me: "I was eating Chicken Noodle Soup!"

What kind of dreams have you guys had?

Polyonymous
08-18-2005, 08:32 PM
I had a dream the other night, it's kindof surprising that I remember it. Anyway... me and some of my friends from elementry school (I lost contact with them, but ran into one of them recently) went to this old abandoned building... for some reason. So me and my friend get to the top of the building, and there are already some people there... about 7 or so. I don't really like big groups and I didn't know what to say when they ask me who I am. My friend tells them my name is... I don't remember, but I know that it wasn't my real name, then he told them that I'm not able to talk. Anyway... the girls there take an imediate liking to me (there were two) and I go off a little ways away from the other guys with the girls. They start talking to me... and I really wasn't able to talk back to them, I got a piece of paper and would write to them my responses. Well, somebody said something and I got really... mad I think.. no, not really mad. I can't really describe what I felt like, but I got up and I told everybody my real name, and that I can actually talk. The girls looked really betrayed like I had been lying to them. I don't know what the guys looked like.

There is a little more to the dream, but thats the most important part of it anyway.

boris no no
08-18-2005, 08:36 PM
i had a dream last night that ferret were eating my hands in a car park. i kept shouting for help but noone took any notice
chub also let me have his car. which had a woman in that said that he said she could stay in the car. i told her to get out but she didn't and she kept saying "i hate you. wheres bain??" O__o
weeeeeird!

Max
08-18-2005, 09:14 PM
I had a dream one time that I got sucked into the pool filter.

Very scary =/

TheAbominatrix
08-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Almost all my dreams are very very weird, my favorite odd one would have to be the time Hunter Thomspon, a camel named Boris, and I all got drunk together. Poor Boris vomitted all over himself.

Lionx
08-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Almost all my dreams are very very weird, my favorite odd one would have to be the time Hunter Thomspon, a camel named Boris, and I all got drunk together. Poor Boris vomitted all over himself.

xD

Teek
08-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Last night, I dreamt that I was raped by three burly men, and I had to pretend to enjoy it so that they would stop. They kept screaming that if I enjoyed it that they'd ease up.

I usually don't dream like that. It sucked, too.

Doomie
08-19-2005, 03:24 AM
Just last night, I dreampt that someone had posted a newspaper clipping in the shower saying that Drew Carey died last night.

Meat Puppet
08-19-2005, 06:25 AM
george w. bush is my kind of hero

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
08-19-2005, 06:39 AM
It was more of a nightmare...i saw these people eat someone infront of me and then they saw me and they wrapped me in plastic and i escaped with the help of some girl, and then time kinda skipped and im still running from them with the girl!

Jojee
08-19-2005, 07:06 AM
All my dreams are adventure dreams, pretty much. xD I go on quests and stuff and it's really spiffy! Lately I've been having a lot of lucid-ish dreams though, that happen right when I fall asleep. I'd know that I'm dreaming and do whatever I want, but that doesn't happen all the time... cos' sometimes I know that I'm dreaming and try to change something in the dream and it doesn't change, and it turns all scary, so I have to force myself to wake up. XD