PDA

View Full Version : Theories of organization SPOILERS

KuRt
08-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Do you have any intresting theories about the organization? I have.

In CoM in reverse rebirth mode, after you beat melficent and meet ansem for the first time
(when he gives dark powers) Zexion and Lexaeus have a convo that goes like this:

Zexion: If you'd let me finish... The scent belonged to a very convincing
double. But I can't say much beyond that, since the would-be Maleficent is no more. Our other visitor saw to that.

Lexaeus: Who is it?

Zexion: I don't know... But the scent was very similar to the Superior's.
Exactly similar, if I may say.

So since there was only Ansem and Riku and the scent was EXACTLY similiar to the "superiorīs", who I believe to be the leader of the organization, the other one of those (Riku or Ansem) Should be the Superior. And since Riku doesnīt even seem to know these organization dudes, he couldnīt be the superior. So my theory is that Ansem is the Leader or superior or whatever of the organization.

Skyblade
08-19-2005, 03:31 AM
Do you have any intresting theories about the organization? I have.

In CoM in reverse rebirth mode, after you beat melficent and meet ansem for the first time
(when he gives dark powers) Zexion and Lexaeus have a convo that goes like this:

Zexion: If you'd let me finish... The scent belonged to a very convincing
double. But I can't say much beyond that, since the would-be Maleficent is no more. Our other visitor saw to that.

Lexaeus: Who is it?

Zexion: I don't know... But the scent was very similar to the Superior's.
Exactly similar, if I may say.

So since there was only Ansem and Riku and the scent was EXACTLY similiar to the "superiorīs", who I believe to be the leader of the organization, the other one of those (Riku or Ansem) Should be the Superior. And since Riku doesnīt even seem to know these organization dudes, he couldnīt be the superior. So my theory is that Ansem is the Leader or superior or whatever of the organization.

You didn't finish Reverse/Rebirth, did you? Your theory is invalid for several reasons, but they are all spoilers:

The scent that Zexaeus mistook for the Superior's was Riku. Riku is half dark, half light, which is why Zexaeus confused him with the Superior. What's more, the Ansem that showed up then was not Ansem, it was DiZ, disguised as Ansem in order to make Riku confront the darkness. The two invaders are Riku and Sora. R/R takes starts at the same point as Sora's story.