PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Idiots are Everywhere!

Aurion
08-19-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh yeah baby! I've finally finished the game. Though, the only reason it took me so long is because I just had to get all of the spells, all 101 of the cute little puppies. i also had to seal all of the keyholes, and (being the collector and nerd that everyone truly is) I got all of the keyblades too. Does anyone think that the "final" battle with Ansem was a little overated? :mad: I mean I beat the guy once, then he brings back the darkside heartless, then I have to beat him in a tree stump of all places! Plus I had to follow his idiot self all the way to the "end of the world". Finally I had to get to the Final Rest area. Once again I was thrown into a meaningless fight with a total idiot. :confused: Plus, I also had to find Goofy and Donald because apparently everyone inthe game are retarted. So, after I found them, the overdramatic battle began. It was rather lame, though the adrenaline running through me from the thought of finishing the game rushed through my veins. :eek: In reality, all I haad to do was use all kinds of power ups, then equip my strongest keyblade, and cast aeroga on myself, then it was a keyblade bashing free for all! :D I won and finished game and got the "secret" KH Final Mix trailer. It was cool and worth all the agravating battles, and the saddening losses. Now, class does anyone have any questions? you'll never know unless u ask! I know I'm being an a-hole but I guess I'm happy that I actually beat KH. (pity me!)

here for a limited time
08-19-2005, 01:12 AM
ur a still a newbie :D

OmniOmega
08-19-2005, 01:29 AM
dont even complaign to me about ansem ok, i just finished doing a walkthrough for that whole frivking level AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
my fingers hurt soooo much

Master Quan
08-19-2005, 01:46 AM

Watch the language-kikimm

Oh, Aurion? I like your style, completing everything about a game on the first try. It's always what I strive to do, because with a game that's very big (despite KH not really fitting in this catagory) the desire to replay them plummets.

Good work.

OmniOmega
08-19-2005, 01:49 AM
my fingers are bleeding 0_o

Tekno Drifter
08-19-2005, 05:01 AM

hahahahaha

that makes me laugh

kikimm
08-19-2005, 06:59 AM
Hey guys, on topic please.

Congratulations on beating the game. I'm not one of those people that needs to complete all there is to a game, but I'm sure it's rewarding. Now you have CoM, and the sequel (soon. I hope.). :)

:D

Skyblade
08-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Oh yeah baby! I've finally finished the game. Though, the only reason it took me so long is because I just had to get all of the spells, all 101 of the cute little puppies. i also had to seal all of the keyholes, and (being the collector and nerd that everyone truly is) I got all of the keyblades too. Does anyone think that the "final" battle with Ansem was a little overated? :mad: I mean I beat the guy once, then he brings back the darkside heartless, then I have to beat him in a tree stump of all places! Plus I had to follow his idiot self all the way to the "end of the world". Finally I had to get to the Final Rest area. Once again I was thrown into a meaningless fight with a total idiot. :confused: Plus, I also had to find Goofy and Donald because apparently everyone inthe game are retarted. So, after I found them, the overdramatic battle began. It was rather lame, though the adrenaline running through me from the thought of finishing the game rushed through my veins. :eek: In reality, all I haad to do was use all kinds of power ups, then equip my strongest keyblade, and cast aeroga on myself, then it was a keyblade bashing free for all! :D I won and finished game and got the "secret" KH Final Mix trailer. It was cool and worth all the agravating battles, and the saddening losses. Now, class does anyone have any questions? you'll never know unless u ask! I know I'm being an a-hole but I guess I'm happy that I actually beat KH. (pity me!)

Um, the Final Rest area is before the fight in the tree stump, before the Darkside battle, and before the first encounter with him. Are you sure you beat it?

Aurion
12-08-2005, 01:18 AM
My bad, you know I hate it when I confuse events. Like the time I was explaining how to get past the barrier, after you defeat Sepiroth in god form. Man, it makes me feel sooooooooo stupid. Can ya forgive me Skyblade? If u don't I really don't care I jus wanted to justify meself

FFVII game, though I wish there was a Sepiroth in god form boss battle. That would be hard wouldn't it?
Oh yea, I have KH CoM too and I beat it. Now I can kill everyone with Riku. YAY me! And, yeah I wish KH 2 would come out already. I had a dream where I was Holloween Town calling, "Here little KH 2, come here. Get your arse over here NOW!"

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-08-2005, 05:04 AM
Please do not revive four month old threads.