PDA

View Full Version : how do you get the ending movies in story mode in bushido blade 1

krissy
08-19-2005, 02:31 AM
seriously
are the things with the same quote for everyone and some word/name i don't understand/remember at the bottom the endings?
and if so are they not showing up in the movie menu because i don't have memory card activity enabled?

neosephiroth
08-19-2005, 02:37 AM
I haven't played that game forever.....that was an awesome game...same with 2...lol oh sorry I remeber there being different endings. Not sure whats wrong with yours though. Sorry I can't help maybe I'll go and hurry and pass it! lol

Necronopticous
08-19-2005, 02:41 AM
You have to follow the Bushido code to actually get the endings, otherwise you will get the dishonorable quote and start back at the main menu.

To get the first movie you just have to beat the game in either difficulty while obeying the Bushido code.

To get the second movie you have to drop down the well against the first opponent and fight everyone without getting hit once. If you accomplish that, you have to fight the final boss. When you beat him, you will get the second movie.

edit:: Following the Bushido code means that you can't do anything when your opponent is not ready, basically. This includes hitting them when their back it turned, then they are on the ground, etc. You also can't throw dirt at them or use your secondary weapon. Just clean attacks face to face with your primary weapon.

krissy
08-19-2005, 02:47 AM
wow that's actually kind of cool

i do not have a manual if you can't tell :{

Necronopticous
08-19-2005, 02:49 AM
It was a neat idea, however I found it to be quite frustrating in my experience. I've still never gotten the second ending movie because it's so incredibly hard to beat everyone without getting scratched.

DK
08-19-2005, 03:01 AM
That would probably explain why I never got anywhere by beating them in the legs with the sledgehammer and then caving their faces in when they couldn't walk. :{

krissy
08-19-2005, 03:05 AM
is there anyway to tell you just fought a fight and did nothing wrong? because sometimes the opponent is still alive after, and sometimes they're just splattered