PDA

View Full Version : phantasy LIMIT combo

Mercen-X
08-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Okay, so a Search didn't reveal a thread even similar to this.
It may be lame that considering how long I've been here and especially how long I've played FF7, that I'm just posing this now.

I've constructed combination strings for each of the character's limits. Since the limits are on different levels and only Tifa's string together, you can understand this is purely fantasy.

I'd like to think of it as the perfect fighting game combos from FF7.

Cloud -
Cross-Slash, Clim Hazzard, (while in the air) Meteorain, (while in the air) Braver, Blade Beam, Finishing Touch, Omnislash
Barret -
Ungarmax, Grenade Bomb, Big Shot (or Mindblow), Hammerblow, Catastrophe, Satellite Beam
Tifa -
Dolphin Blow, Somersault, Water Kick, Meteodrive, Meteor Strike, Beat Rush, Final Heaven
Red XIII -
Lunatic High, Earth Rave, Stardust Ray, Cosmo Memory, Sled Fang, Blood Fang, Howling Moon
Yuffie -
All Creation, Gauntlet, Landscaper, Bloodfest, (continues into) Doom of the Living, Greased Lightning, Clear Tranquil
Vincent - bending or breaking the transformation rule
Giga Dunk, Berserk Dance, (continues into) Beast Flare, Livewire, Chaos Saber, Stan Slam, Nightmare, Massacre
Cid -
Dragon, Boost Jump, Big Brawl, Dragon Dive, (continues into) Hyper Jump, Highwind, Dynamite

Just so they wouldn't be excluded, I tried a bit for Cait Sith and Aeris.

Aeris -
Fury Brand, Seal Evil, Great Gospel (or Pulse of Life, Planet Protector, or Healing Wind, Breath of the Earth, Planet Protector)
Cait Sith - especially impossible as most of his attacks come from slots which in reality would be unpredictable
Dice, Toy Soldier, Summon, Lucky Girl, Transform, Mog Dance (all assuming his slots don't add up to Instant Victory or Death to All)

So, what do you think?

G SpOtZ
08-19-2005, 08:00 AM
i really like clouds and cids.... and i think vincents would be AWESOMe if you can just picture him changing into a different beast every time a new move came up, but only if it happens swiftly and smoothly.

EDIT: i only like cids from dragon dive to the end. and clouds seems it would go very smoothly until you did braver, cuz he would like jump back or something to do bladebeam and then finishing touch. also, i think it'd be sweet if it was:
Finishing touch, Omnislash (while monsters are still in the air from being thrown high)
so just picture the monsters spinning in the air coming down, and cloud just like flies into the air and starts unleashing everything like he's flying O_O

and then he eats moogle pie.

Mercen-X
08-19-2005, 08:47 AM
cuz he would like jump back or something to do bladebeam and then finishing touch.
Not since I changed the styling.

Cloud wouldn't jump back to perform Blade Beam. He would do it facing his opponent, like a knockback. Then after his opponent has been knocked back, he would perform the Finishing Touch. Perhaps if I had written "Braver, (continues into) Blade Beam," there would not have been confusion.

I want to record myself doing it, but I don't know how to get the video to the net. I don't have a direct video feed. I use my digital camera to record then later upload the data to the computer. I just don't know how to get video files uploaded to the net. Some people have pointed out useful sites . . . but all it's been screwin' with me.

EDIT - I've just come up with a smoother combo

Cloud -
Meteorain, (while in the air) Braver, Cross-Slash, Clim Hazzard (resulting in leap back), Blade Beam, Finishing Touch, Omnislash

boys from the dwarf
08-19-2005, 10:55 AM
my favourite ones clouds.thats an amazing way to link them.

Mercen-X
08-19-2005, 10:36 PM
I think I'm going to shorten the Omnislash as it is just four moves repeated:

Overhead, riser, thrust, higher, freefall, riser, thrust, slash, riser, thrust, higher, freefall, riser, thrust, braver

It would work just as well as:

Overhead, riser, thrust, higher, freefall, slash, braver.

Shoden
08-19-2005, 10:42 PM
it'd be better if Vincent transformed did the attack then transformed back

Dreddz
08-19-2005, 11:28 PM
I think Cids is cool .......