PDA

View Full Version : what is the game shark and how you use it

maxsexcity
08-19-2005, 09:58 AM
where can you buy that stuff and how much does it cost

and how do u use it, do you need a computer? because i want to get it to be able to play the final fantasies without having to level up and stuff like that.

tx for telling me.

Dudius
08-19-2005, 07:17 PM
ask google and you'll get all of your answers.

Shoeberto
08-19-2005, 07:25 PM
Game shark is something you use on a console that hacks the game and lets you cheat.

The most recent ones use special memory cards to use them. You put in the Game Shark CD and memory card, choose the cheats, then swap the Game Shark CD out for your game disc.

The CDs that come with them have a lot of pre-installed cheats. You may need to go online and find new ones if they don't have what you're looking for, but no, you don't need a computer.

You can buy them at any store that sells video games. I think they're around $15-$20.

-N-
08-19-2005, 08:20 PM
The Gameshark is a fairy tale used by parents to warn their kids when they are playing too many video games. There are several variants on this tale, but the main idea is that if you play too many video games, the Gameshark will come and eat your games and your console and you have to play outside before it regurgitates them.