PDA

View Full Version : I should have hatred for, but I have none.

Chris
08-19-2005, 11:31 AM
Well, is there anyone in your life you should hate according to what they've done/ said to you? But, you just can't hate them... I guess hating other people makes you the lesser person, but still, I feel I should have hatred for someone... but I have none.

You?

Drift
08-19-2005, 11:38 AM
i dislike some people but i've never truely hated anyone, though i do say that i hate people a lot if that makes sense?

Final_Heavan_33
08-19-2005, 12:08 PM
there is one guy who is a cocky son of a gun, he does ONE thing and reckons he is the best, like in football he can do like ONE little trick and he reckons he is great, i slid him well hard for that cockyness oh and also if his ego gets any bigger he'll have to climb a ladder to reach the top of it and if his HEAD gets any bigger he wont be able to fit thru doors, he is just incredibly cocky when he is rubbish at almost everything, hehehehehehehehehe there was this one time in hi best subject (Design Technology) he got one of the lowest exam results in the group and he CRIED oh my god that SOOOO made my day, hahahahaha i spread all round school that he did rubbish. not many people like him. maybe form what i said maybe im the one to be hated LOL?

Marshall Banana
08-19-2005, 12:12 PM
It's really hard for me to 'hate' anyone. But like Kyuzo, I say that I do alot.

I'm generally a forgiving person. But yeah, there have been circumstances where I could've held a grudge against someone forever but...I guess I couldn't. :-/

Boosk
08-19-2005, 12:24 PM
I hate someone. I've never hated anyone this much. He broke me and I think he deserves being squished like a big pancake.
But I'm far to nice to get revenge etc...I'm going to get someone else to :p

Kagga :love:

Meat Puppet
08-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Myself.

ThroneofDravaris
08-19-2005, 02:39 PM
I hate Misato
And I hate Shinji
And I hate that first Child bitch Rei
I hate my dad
I hate my mom
But mostly, Most of all: I HATE MYSELF!
I hate you! Why do I have to do this?! Why Me!

Kamiko
08-19-2005, 02:43 PM
I should hate my sisters' father for leaving us so many times but I don't.
I'm no good at hating people.

Faris
08-19-2005, 03:15 PM
I hate this one idiot that was in my old school/classes. I have my reasons though :cool:

NeoTifa
08-19-2005, 03:46 PM
i should hate bri!!!!!!!!!!! back stabbing peice of drunk white trashy @$$!!!!!!!!!! jklol i couldnt hate her, besides, i always get revenge. *luvluv*

kawaiileena
08-19-2005, 05:25 PM
There was this guy, who I thought was my friend. He was nice, and funny and caring. Surprisingly, my little brother knew him because this guy was the president of his school last year, and it was rumored he have a crush on me.

Well, he eventually became my friend (he somehow made a stupid way :mad:) and became quite close. And then, my brother, who is very interested about our friendship, starts chatting with him with nonsense rants, and what do you know, because my "friend" was so angry, he spoke foul words to my bro.

Of course, my little bro told this to me, and I was so angry.

How dare he spoke foul words to my brother like that as if it was nothing? I mean, sure, my brother was pestering him, but at least he could have asked nicely to leave him alone.

I really hated him for that, and asked him about this. We fought. But, as time passes, I don't have hartred at him at all now.

I'm too nice to take grudges against him :D I'm really a forgiving person, one big or little mistake, I forgive easily. ;)

NeoTifa
08-19-2005, 05:27 PM
i hate preps.

disapointedchild
08-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Yes, my last girlfriend, whom is sitting in my class as I type here. I am supposed to be doing work. Yeah I should hate her, but, I guess I am just not mean.

Silmaril
08-19-2005, 06:17 PM
I hate this one person (i'll call her Sunny). It's been two years since I last saw her, I have no idea what she's up to and it's been ages since thought about her but whenever the subject of hate comes up, I must say I still hate her. I don't know why but I do. :)

NeoTifa
08-19-2005, 06:20 PM
i hate people all the time. its quite easy

bipper
08-19-2005, 06:20 PM
I have 2 kids.... that feeling becomes a daily occourance :)

How can you hate that face!??! O=)

Bipper

NeoTifa
08-19-2005, 06:36 PM
im glad i odnt have kids. my hate would last forever for the mother

-N-
08-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Hatred takes too much effort. :D

Yamaneko
08-19-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't hate people, I just extremely dislike their existence and wish death upon them.

NeoTifa
08-19-2005, 07:46 PM
lol. hate is a kinda of love that make you throw up a little in your mouth every time you see them

Polyonymous
08-19-2005, 07:48 PM
I don't really hate anybody. I pretty much get along with... most people anyway. If somebody doesn't like me... It's their decision, I'm not going to hate somebody just because they hate me or they did something that hurt me. Hating is just something I don't do. :D

Chibi Angel
08-19-2005, 07:53 PM
I don't hate people, I just extremely dislike their existence and wish death upon them.
:radred: couldn't have said it better :angel:

KoShiatar
08-19-2005, 08:41 PM
My last ex boyfriend. He's a moron, yes, but a sweet kind of. He hurt me so bad but also gave me more than he thinks.
I alaways threaten to punch him, though.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-19-2005, 08:48 PM
There are plenty of people I should hate, yet I am not hating out of choice and I have a hard time hating people. I even used to find good qualities in bullies. People can piss me off really bad but after an hour or two it is all in the past, water under the bridge. So yeah, never really hated someone. Just annoyed or bothered by them, not hatred though.

Old Manus
08-19-2005, 08:48 PM
You

-N-
08-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Are

Old Manus
08-19-2005, 08:55 PM
EDIT: No way

Little Miss Awesome
08-19-2005, 08:57 PM
The lad I fancy :p All the stuff he's sadi and done to me, and he should probably hate me too, I've said a lot of stuff to him, but we are mates so, there you go :tongue:

Nick Schovitz
08-19-2005, 09:09 PM
Oooh yes, I hate my damn daddy! HE TRIED TO MURDER MY MOTHER AND MY AND MY SISTER! But luckily I disarmed him and my sister called the police. He's out of jail now due to some /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. Anyway, I've haven't seen him in 17 years and I want to keep it that way.

Rye
08-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Some girl I know. I guess I'll have hatred for her eventually, depending on if my luck turns sour or not.

ZuZu
08-19-2005, 09:37 PM
I don't really hate anyone but if I see people who I don't like, I'm like:
" oh brother, not him/her " :shifty:

FallenSilence
08-20-2005, 08:49 AM
A girl who's pretty much screwed up my life, but who I can't hate because I love her.

Yuffie514
08-20-2005, 09:04 AM
i had some really mean ppl in my past. maybe i didn't do nothing back b/c i didn't know how to carry hate yet. lets jus put it this way...if He didn't put amnesty in me, i wouldn't have done the same. ya jus pray to heaven.

Leene
08-20-2005, 09:27 AM
:save:I hate people from my school.:save:

Mr. Graves
08-20-2005, 08:32 PM

With people who have no kind of class about them and/or are rude, that pretty much sums up how I feel about 'em. Like flashes of anger, it doesn't go away unless I get away from them.

I would to be a very good reason for me to actually say that I hate someone.

Miriel
08-20-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm too lazy to hate anyone.

Raistlin
08-20-2005, 08:42 PM
I don't hate anyone. Anyone that could possibly deserve my hatred is not worth such consideration.

DancingOnigiri
08-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, is there anyone in your life you should hate according to what they've done/ said to you? But, you just can't hate them... I guess hating other people makes you the lesser person, but still, I feel I should have hatred for someone... but I have none.

You?
One should never feel forced to hate anyone. Hatred (or rather action upon hatred) should be avoided at all costs. Of course, it's natural and proper to feel hatred, but it's important to let it pass eventually, no matter how long it takes. Hanging on to hatred will make a person very sick.

It's very good if you have the inability to hate somebody. Goodwill, understanding and forgiveness are always better alternatives.

tomamar04
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
A girl who's pretty much screwed up my life, but who I can't hate because I love her.

For the last time, Colin is not a girl.

Zeldy
08-22-2005, 06:43 PM
:save:I hate people from my school.:save:
Dont we all ;p
People hate me, I hate them

FallenSilence
08-22-2005, 06:45 PM

For the last time, Colin is not a girl.

I'd swear at you for this, but I'd likely get banned. So you'll have to imagine it.

tomamar04
08-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Imagines...

faster skating penguin
08-22-2005, 07:03 PM
A lot of people I should hate I don't, and a lot of people I probably shouldn't hate I do.

BackRoomKid
08-22-2005, 10:19 PM
no one is BORN with hate, EVER....what is there to hate when you're born?

Hate isn't something second nature to humans
that's why it feels strange to hate someone

and sometimes what you hate in other people, may be what YOU yourself are guilty of in the first place...that's very rare, but i've been guilty of that myself

Calliope
08-23-2005, 12:56 AM
I will destroy them. It is not enough that I succeed; they must fail.

Del Murder
08-23-2005, 02:25 AM
I hate no one. Or, if you want to put an elitist spin on it, no one is deserving of my hate.

eestlinc
08-23-2005, 02:28 AM
I H8 U SUPER DELETE!

Del Murder
08-23-2005, 02:33 AM
*turns his left cheek and presents his right*