PDA

View Full Version : CLOUD SAVE ME

Aeris_lover987
08-19-2005, 01:06 PM
i thought just after Cloud let Aeris go but what if he had stopped Sephiroth's Blade how do you think Cloud Whould save Aeris from certain doom :tonberry: :sophia:

Chris
08-19-2005, 01:12 PM
He would have taken that blade instead of her, right in the heart.

*Acts Jewish* God... I'm feelin' so verklempt. :(

Flying Mullet
08-19-2005, 01:14 PM
He couldn't have saved her. It was destined that Aeris get skewered like a hot dog over a campfire.

crazybayman
08-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Nah........

If Sephiroth missed for some reason, Cloud woulda beheaded her, just to shut her up.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Cloud should have jumped up with a karate kick and broken Masamune in half as it came down.

Christmas
08-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Cloud will kill Sephiroth then we will see the FMV where he tossed Sephiroth's body into the lake.

eestlinc
08-19-2005, 05:42 PM
clearly the answer is Blaster Master.

Psychotic
08-19-2005, 10:28 PM
He would save Aeris on a memory card. :)

G SpOtZ
08-19-2005, 10:31 PM
He would save Aeris on a memory card. :)
then he can load her and KILL HER.... ermmm... screw her? noo... hmmmm... he can load her and KILL HER whenever he wants! over. and over. and over again.

Psychotic
08-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Not if he throws the memory card down a well! Didn't think of THAT, didja Sephiroth?

G SpOtZ
08-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Not if he throws the memory card down a well! Didn't think of THAT, didja Sephiroth?
simply genius.

Khimbar2775
08-20-2005, 12:31 AM
clearly the answer is Blaster Master.
If your speaking of Mad Max: ThunderDome, then its Master Blaster... sry, pet peeve of mine.... :D

Mercen-X
08-20-2005, 12:56 AM
pretty sure he's thinking of Blaster Master :sophia:

Ultima Shadow
08-20-2005, 01:32 AM
I'll stop YOUR blade anyday, baby! ;)

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-20-2005, 01:59 AM
It all starts the night before when they are staying over at the City of Ancients Pyramid Hotel. Cloud starts to flirt with the receptionist with the ultimate goal of getting Sephiroth's room number and key. He succeeds and gets a few extra bonuses ;)
Cloud proceeds to Sephiroth's room where he slips in unnoticed and replaces Sephiroth's sword with one made out of balloons. And so the story unfolds...

Sephiroth comes to do the bad thing to Aeris which is a story best told in pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/never_exhale/doa7nacopy.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/never_exhale/quiz897outcome3copy.gif

Then Cloud was all like "LOL that was a balloon sword!"
To that Sephiroth replies "I was fooled. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
And then Aeris gives Sephiroth a flower and then there is a party and then people come along and do the conga and then Harry Potter arrives and Darth Varder comes to compliment Sephiroth's "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then Aeris has a stroke.

The moral of this story is the future cannot be changed :(

G SpOtZ
08-20-2005, 02:25 AM
It all starts the night before when they are staying over at the City of Ancients Pyramid Hotel. Cloud starts to flirt with the receptionist with the ultimate goal of getting Sephiroth's room number and key. He succeeds and gets a few extra bonuses ;)
Cloud proceeds to Sephiroth's room where he slips in unnoticed and replaces Sephiroth's sword with one made out of balloons. And so the story unfolds...

Sephiroth comes to do the bad thing to Aeris which is a story best told in pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/never_exhale/doa7nacopy.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/never_exhale/quiz897outcome3copy.gif

Then Cloud was all like "LOL that was a balloon sword!"
To that Sephiroth replies "I was fooled. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
And then Aeris gives Sephiroth a flower and then there is a party and then people come along and do the conga and then Harry Potter arrives and Darth Varder comes to compliment Sephiroth's "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then Aeris has a stroke.

The fable of this story is the future cannot be changed :(
balloons are made of rubber. and sephiroth should have rubbed it in her hair to make her hair get all messy and stand up from the static. at least that woulda done SOME damage.

Rengori
08-20-2005, 03:12 AM
i thought just after Cloud let Aeris go but what if he had stopped Sephiroth's Blade how do you think Cloud Whould save Aeris from certain doom :tonberry: :sophia:
And spoil the drama?!? He's an RPG character, he can't help it.

G SpOtZ
08-20-2005, 03:21 AM
*sephiroth comes down and kills aeris*
Cloud: OH MY GOD....
Sephy: Sowwy =(
Cloud: No... no don't be sorry! *whips out sword and hits aeris while she's still dead*
Sephy: ?!?! HAH! *stabs aeris again*

for another hour they have fun killing aeris together. then they have a drink, Sephiroth decides to call off the meteor spell because him and cloud are such great friends now, and boom! the crisis is gone. see. it was a good thing that aeris died.

Rengori
08-20-2005, 03:26 AM
Cloud: No... no don't be sorry! *whips out sword and hits aeris while she's still dead*

for another hour they have fun killing aeris together. then they have a drink, Sephiroth decides to call off the meteor spell because him and cloud are such great friends now, and boom! the crisis is gone. see. it was a good thing that aeris died.
Woohoo! That works too!

kawaiileena
08-20-2005, 03:44 AM

Amusing and interesting, coulda worked, though! :D Sweet idea, by the way.

Vyk
08-20-2005, 03:50 AM
Too horrible.. My poor Aeris

kikimm
08-20-2005, 04:05 AM
I think I like her dead. I don't like imagining any other scenarios. :)

:D

G SpOtZ
08-20-2005, 07:55 AM
i was so happy when i was done wasting my money on staffs.

Luby Moogle.

Lord Magician
08-21-2005, 09:14 PM
YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNY! :D I am like laughing for 10 minutes non-stop.

It would have been smarter, if after sephiroth kills areis, clouds comes falling down and stabs and kills sephiroth the same way.

Then use "PHOENIX DOWN" on areis! Then he could screw her all he wants, but no, he wants to screw sephiroth instead. :D

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 02:32 AM
can't revive dead characters. only knocked out characters. that's why it always says "K'O." thank you.

luby moogle.

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-22-2005, 12:44 PM
balloons are made of rubber.I didn't believe you at first but after looking up balloons in tha dictionary and buying a few I must say, yes they are made of rubber. So much for my 'they are made a mud and noodles' idea.

G SpOtZ
08-22-2005, 06:25 PM
balloons are made of rubber.I didn't believe you at first but after looking up balloons in tha dictionary and buying a few I must say, yes they are made of rubber. So much for my 'they are made a mud and noodles' idea.
O.o i didn't know they were made of rubber, i was just kidding. i thought they were made of pie.

Rengori
08-22-2005, 10:20 PM
O.o i didn't know they were made of rubber, i was just kidding. i thought they were made of pie.
Moogle pie? (lets keep the spam to a minimum this time)

MysticD
09-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Sephiroth:*Stabs Aeris*Muahahahaha!!!!!!!
Cloud:that isn't enough you *censored*
Sephiroth:It isn't?
Cloud:NO!*Stabs Sephiroth*Then proceds(sp) to killing the rest of the party.
Cid:What the ****????
Barret:Yo!CLoud where's the chick?
Cloud: Dead.
Barret:How...How could you!!!You killed her without inviting us??????
Cid:God *** you!!!!!!
Cloud:Sorry.I still have her body though!Let's go get Emerald Weapon to eat her!
Barret & Cid:GREAT!

And that's how Cloud and friends removed the need to kill Emerald Weapon;they became friends! :D

Levian
09-08-2005, 02:36 PM
I'd probably die if I ate Aeris. Don't know where that bitch has been.

Rengori
09-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Death is contagous alright.

G SpOtZ
09-08-2005, 10:23 PM
if you eat Aeris it doesn't make you a cannibal though. that's the plus side. Aeris isn't human, she's a cetra. damn aeris. the only way she could be useful is if she was on fire and ran to Ruby WEAPON, so Ruby could have a nice roasted cetra meal.

Rengori
09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Or if she covered herself in moogles and pie, we'd make a better tasting moogle pie.

G SpOtZ
09-08-2005, 10:37 PM
wtf? why would you want to waste a completely good moogle pie? aeris would contaminate it with her filthy cetra odor.

Rengori
09-08-2005, 10:39 PM
The fire and possibly a few more stabs with a Masamune would get rid of the odor.

Back on topic...

Wait, we've been sorta off topic for a while now.