PDA

View Full Version : Cloud and Aeris have a baby

Aeris_lover987
08-19-2005, 01:26 PM
i have a image in my mind about what if Aeris had Cloud's baby a girl.
called Cleris (Cloud and Aeris name put together) at what part of the story do you think they whould have a baby because it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo clear that something happend between them.
Aeris_987 :)

DK
08-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Wrong, it's Don Corneo's baby, Aeris cheated on him while Cloud was getting gang banged by the henchmen.

Don Aerneo. B)

crazybayman
08-19-2005, 01:37 PM
because it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo clear that something happend between them.
Not necessarily. It depends on your affection levels.

On my last playthrough, Cloud didn't even go on a date with Aeris at the Gold Saucer. He went out with Tifa that night.

Christmas
08-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Doesn't see anything clear about what in the world did happen between them.

But if it is a baby, then it is 3/4 human and 1/4 ancient? How interesting. But it is a fact that Aeris died before giving birth or having this baby that is......

silentenigma
08-19-2005, 03:30 PM
wow...u made 5 threads about aeris in a row.... welcome to eoff and i though u should know that this is "Tifa Country"

Final_Heavan_33
08-19-2005, 03:34 PM
i have a image in my mind about what if Aeris had Cloud's baby a girl.
called Cleris (Cloud and Aeris name put together) at what part of the story do you think they whould have a baby because it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo clear that something happend between them.
well thats kinda tough seeing as i dont think the whole game even lasts nine months and then plus the time for them to meet and then the amount of time for them to be a cozy couple and THEN nine months for the kid, i dont really think they shud have a baby really i mean what wud it look like? would it be born with blonde spikey hair? lol

please don't double post

silentenigma
08-19-2005, 03:38 PM
what part of the story do you think they whould have a baby

the gondola. fan fic. (its in the future but hey) (http://menarasin.tripod.com/the_married_life_of_angels.htm)

Lenna
08-19-2005, 03:40 PM
LOL. If Aeris had a baby it surely would have been a miracle. Especially if she'd survived getting slashed by sephiroth. Because I mean, if she was pregnant at the time. IT DEFINITELY would have been a miracle because the blade went RIGHT through her stomach. ROFL and as BoB said it would have been a miracle for her to stay that... smurfing thin :D. But yeah. I doubt she got with cloud anyway because the only time they were actually together alone was at the Gold Saucer on that date, but even then they werent guaranteed to date that night. As crazybayman said, you can date any of the main characters by doing certain things different in the game itself.

Anyway, whole point is, Aeris died. So nothing did happen between her and Cloud. Sure they had some sort of connection at one point, Cloud was sweet on her, but they did not take it any further than that ;o. If they did then it definitely would have been a miracle if she was pregnant and actually lived to have the baby. For the reasons mentioned above.

If she was to have a baby though I would have thought she would have had it with Hojo, because if you remember, he was planning to breed her and Red XIII together, but what if he'd gone crazy after they got caught and decided he wanted to try and breed with her... sick but possible!!!! ;o

HORIS! (*pmsl*)

G SpOtZ
08-19-2005, 06:47 PM
aeris is dead.

kawaiileena
08-19-2005, 07:02 PM
No. I don't think Aeris and Cloud would ever have a baby.

well thats kinda tough seeing as i dont think the whole game even lasts nine months and then plus the time for them to meet and then the amount of time for them to be a cozy couple and THEN nine months for the kid, i dont really think they shud have a baby really....

and...

LOL. If Aeris had a baby it surely would have been a miracle. Especially if she'd survived getting slashed by sephiroth. Because I mean, if she was pregnant at the time. IT DEFINITELY would have been a miracle because the blade went RIGHT through her stomach. ROFL and as BoB said it would have been a miracle for her to stay that... smurfing thin . But yeah. I doubt she got with cloud anyway because the only time they were actually together alone was at the Gold Saucer on that date, but even then they werent guaranteed to date that night. As crazybayman said, you can date any of the main characters by doing certain things different in the game itself.

Anyway, whole point is, Aeris died. So nothing did happen between her and Cloud. Sure they had some sort of connection at one point, Cloud was sweet on her, but they did not take it any further than that ;o. If they did then it definitely would have been a miracle if she was pregnant and actually lived to have the baby. For the reasons mentioned above.

So yeah...

Lenna
08-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Thank you Kawaiileena :) Fan-fics are ok but claiming that certain things happened in the game or could have happened in the game are kind of silly. Especially when that character is completely and utterly DEAD.

G SpOtZ
08-19-2005, 08:44 PM
necropheliacs. gross.

moogle pie. delicious.

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Aeris had an abortion :(

Psychotic
08-19-2005, 10:27 PM
We all know she's carrying Red XIII's baby from the time Hojo made them screw in the lab.

Necronopticous
08-19-2005, 10:28 PM
I thought this thread might have a chance. I've learned my lesson.