PDA

View Full Version : D.o.C Story

Aeris_lover987
08-19-2005, 02:35 PM
what will the story of the game be about will have anything to do whith Lucricia :)

Vincentsinnerdemon
08-26-2005, 08:39 PM
If I could read japanese id tell you but sadly im just a simple american gamer.

P.S. if anyone can translate the story from the DoC web site it would be a big help.

Laugh at face of Danger
08-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Gimmie the web page and i'll do it

or chuck it in a foreign page translator, like babelfish, and it'll tarnsform it into english, i heard it was lots about Vincent - so naturally lucretia will probably be included

Vincentsinnerdemon
08-27-2005, 09:58 PM
i cant remember the website but you can access it with a link near the bottom of the "eyesonff.com" homepage look for the dirge of cerberus page-updated collum and click the "here" on it.

Sephiroth_Lionhear88
09-16-2005, 10:17 AM
i hope it's gonna be a lot with vincents past as a turk and more about how he turned out how he is now (you know with his golden arm and his weird ass "Change-Into-A-Monster" Limit break

Shoden
09-17-2005, 04:33 PM
He has a normal arm, it's a gauntlet.

ThroneofDravaris
09-17-2005, 04:55 PM
Lol, that’s assuming that the game actually HAS a story line…

Primus Inter Pares
09-19-2005, 09:41 AM
Lol, that’s assuming that the game actually HAS a story line…
:dot:

saintofniceness
09-21-2005, 06:23 AM
i personally hope itll explain some(if not most) of vincent's past

RaidenWeb17
09-28-2005, 12:56 AM
I always thought it was a robotic arm thing. Now that i think about it, im not sure why i thought that other than the way it looks

lone_berserker
09-28-2005, 03:10 AM
I read on gamespot that and a few other FF AC related forums that DoC is a third person shooter with RPG elements added. I also read (somewhere) that cait sith plays a major role in the game, proberbly due to its controller and his connection with the turks. I think DoC will be completely different to any other ff gameplay, and it may be for better or for worst.
Vincents robo arm kinda pisses me off too XD, especially on the action figure of him i saw in a newtype magazine XD.

KoShiatar
09-28-2005, 10:14 PM
I always thought it was a robotic arm thing. Now that i think about it, im not sure why i thought that other than the way it looks

I don't know why people consider it a prosthetic. It looks so much like a gauntlet to me...

lone_berserker
09-29-2005, 01:21 AM
hahaha i agree XD

Creeping Shadow
09-29-2005, 02:54 PM
i just always assumed that gauntlet was a replacment arm like he lost his or something

G SpOtZ
09-30-2005, 12:52 AM
the fingers on this "gauntlet" seemed too skinny for real fingers to fit into, but i might be wrong. why does a gauntlet need fingers anyway? and you never see him use the arm...

i used to the the dude from the Final Fantasy Unlimited series with the golden arm that turns into demon gun or whatever it's called really resembled vincent, as he was always quiet and had that golden "gaunlet" or "arm"... whatever you wanna call it.

Social Moon Firesky
10-02-2005, 06:56 PM
the fingers on this "gauntlet" seemed too skinny for real fingers to fit into, but i might be wrong. why does a gauntlet need fingers anyway? and you never see him use the arm...

i used to the the dude from the Final Fantasy Unlimited series with the golden arm that turns into demon gun or whatever it's called really resembled vincent, as he was always quiet and had that golden "gaunlet" or "arm"... whatever you wanna call it.

You mean Kaze and his Magun? He's hawt! ^_^ But yeah, in the opening credits when you only see their silhouettes, he does look a lot like Vincent. In fact, I thought he had some sort of cameo appearance in it or something.

lone_berserker
10-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Oh definately. Kaze looks so majorly like a spin off of vince, with the high collar and the robotic arm, although slighty different 2 1 another. There must be some reason for his random arm. I guess we'll just have 2 wait and see what part his robo arm has to play in DoC.

THE MAGUN^,HAS THAWED!!! XD