PDA

View Full Version : My ideal Advent Children ending

Aeris_lover987
08-19-2005, 03:20 PM
Cloud awoke he looked up at the sky it was blue he had never seen a blue sky ever since Aeris was killed he was in the promised land. he could feel it in his heart "Cloud" he hered her voice he turned round and ran to her. she jumped into his arms "i love you" he whispered "i love you too" she said then they kissed
The End
Aeris_lover987 :love:

Christmas
08-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Romantic ending. But let's see Square might have a more interesting ending in mind.

MecaKane
08-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Also one that doesn't suck.

Shoeberto
08-19-2005, 06:32 PM
I have a few revisions.

Cloud awoke he looked up at the sky it was blue he had never seen a blue sky ever since Barret and he had that picnic. he could feel it in his heart "Cloud" he hered his voice he turned round and ran to him. he jumped into his arms "i love you" he whispered "i love you too" he said then they kissed
The End

Now that's an ending!

neosephiroth
08-19-2005, 06:53 PM
LOL that would be an unexpected ending....

here for a limited time
08-19-2005, 08:41 PM
depends on da story

Zante
08-21-2005, 10:19 AM
Aeris is gone, and it should stay like this, imho. Cloud should hook up with Tifa.

TheAbominatrix
08-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Cloud awoke he looked up at the sky it was blue he had never seen a blue sky ever since Aeris was killed he was in the promised land. he could feel it in his heart "Cloud" he hered her voice he turned round and ran to her. she jumped into his arms "i love you" he whispered "i love you too" she said then they kissed
The End

And then I vomitted.

LunaticPandora37
08-21-2005, 01:46 PM
The End

And then I vomitted.

even though that is sweet and all...AERIS IS DEAD!!! GET OVER IT!!!...
if that happened i would spew out all of my inner organs and die from lack of organs...

Ohhh
08-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Awww :love: maybe if aeris was replaced with Tifa...

Mirage
08-21-2005, 05:47 PM
This ending sucks :p.

Lord Magician
08-21-2005, 06:39 PM
I have a few revisions.

Cloud awoke he looked up at the sky it was blue he had never seen a blue sky ever since Barret and he had that picnic. he could feel it in his heart "Cloud" he hered his voice he turned round and ran to him. he jumped into his arms "i love you" he whispered "i love you too" he said then they kissed
The End

Now that's an ending!

That was making me laugh for like 5 minutes none stop! :D Good one!

TurkSlayer
08-21-2005, 06:43 PM
The End

And then I vomitted.

Hand me the bucket when your done.

Lord Magician
08-21-2005, 08:42 PM
I think there should be a better ending than that. There has to be! (Oh TurkSlayer, when your done, I'm next on the list to use the bucket).

Necronopticous
08-21-2005, 08:49 PM
;\