PDA

View Full Version : NPCs

eestlinc
08-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Who are your favorite Non Playable Characters in the game?

Necronopticous
08-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Rin, all the way.

"Your patronage is very much appreciated."

boys from the dwarf
08-19-2005, 09:46 PM
oaka and wantz are some of my favourites for the same reasons as necro liking rin pretty much the blitxball characters dont count because you play as them but there arent that many likeable characters in FFX so im just sticking with what i said above.

kikimm
08-19-2005, 09:59 PM
I don't think I liked many of the NPCs in this game. Although Cid was cool. Maybe him. Or Rin. Yeah.

:D

Shoeberto
08-19-2005, 10:02 PM
That one girl in the beginning when Tidus is going to the bliztball game. She was great.

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Probably Maester (SP?) Midget (I cannot remember his real name).

Old Manus
08-19-2005, 10:31 PM
I've never seen so many CKs post in one thread here.

Anyway, the best was obviously that girl. You know, that girl. Well, she wasn't really a girl, so to speak, but more 'young adult'. But you can call her a girl anyway, and I will be reffering to her as a 'girl' from now on (though there is not much chance of it, but be vigilant). Anyway, this woman. You must have seen her. She was hanging around - well not literally hanging, that would be stupid, but just loitering around that town. You could say it was a city, but access was restricted. The town was called...er..hmm. It could have been in that island town, you know, Beenlaid or Bestaid or something, but I'm not sure. It could have been Cula. Wait, it wasn't Cula, it was Luca. Yeah. Thought there was something wrong with it. So yeah, it could have been Luca. Actually, I think it was Luca. Yes, it was. Anyway, like I said (well, typed), she was loitering around in the shop. You know, the shop. Ah, wait, it wasn't a shop (silly me), it was a cafe. She was just standing there (it could have been sitting, but my memory is not what it used to be), talking with her friend. Well she could have been talking to someone, she was making the body movements of someone who is going to talk, but she could have been talking to herself, or maybe on her mobile phone, or something. Hell, she could be so hyped up on drugs that she thought someone was actually there! (that coffee, huh?) Well, whatever she was doing, whether it was sitting down, standing up, talking, chatting, or high, she was my favourite NPC. But then again, it could have been that guy. You know, that gu - *gets shot*

Psychotic
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
I've never seen so many CKs post in one thread here.
It's a gathering of pure hate.

I always liked that crazy old woman in Besaid who yells "STAY AWAY FROM THE SUMMONER!" at you.

Hambone
08-19-2005, 11:03 PM
I like Luzzu and Gatta!

rubah
08-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Shuu the blitzball player who is totally not a girl and must've gotten a sex change in x-2:((((

kikimm
08-19-2005, 11:35 PM

I think it's a big group hug over here in the FFX forums love love

Oh and Biggs and Wedge suck. A lot. But do they count as being playable, because of the whole Blitzball thing? >=(

:D

Dreddz
08-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Cid.....

Old Manus
08-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Shuu the blitzball player who is totally not a girl and must've gotten a sex change in x-2:((((

:happybdayRUBAH WINS :happybday

Galadus
08-20-2005, 03:53 PM
The blue guy that alwais say "ride ze shoopuf?" or O'aka XXIII.

eestlinc
08-20-2005, 11:37 PM

I always liked that crazy old woman in Besaid who yells "STAY AWAY FROM THE SUMMONER!" at you.
You know it.

So does this crazy old woman have a name, or is she just universally known as "crazy old woman in Besaid?"